Oh Sure. Republicans May Not Be At War With Women, But They Certainly Don't Care About Them

from the article in the OP

Women working full-time in the U.S. earn an average of 77 cents for every dollar men earn, according to the Census Bureau. A small portion of that gap, economists say, is due to employers paying women less than men for the same work.

I'd like to know how small that portion is.

Another non issue I suspect.

Oh did anyone notice that one provision of this law would have been to make it illegal to fire employees who discuss their salaries with other employees?

I like it when conservatives explain how female workers are inherently unreliable because of pregnancy, health and child rearing activities and therefore do not deserve the same pay as a man.

Conservatives believe that if an employee tends to be less reliable than others, that employee should not be paid as well.....and sometimes, doesn't deserve the job at all.

You see, it seems that only liberals think that woman may have reason to be less reliable. If anything, liberals "feel bad" for women. Why is that? Are they defenseless?

Whenever a non-conservative starts a sentence with "Conservatives believe", you're guaranteed a complete fail.

Jarhead is a conservative. Did you read what he wrote? Sounds conservative to me even if I didn't know him.

[

They used to be, republicans are still fighting the uphill battle women have fought to achieve something approaching equal protection having started with just being little more than the property of husbands and fathers.

Women are property of men and husbands? You're obviously not married.

Now you want them to evolve, into sex objects, you want to bang em and get someone else to pay for the birth control and make sure they can get an abortion if there is a malfunction. All they care about are issues related to their vaginae. I see why you think you're more evolved.

I like it when conservatives explain how female workers are inherently unreliable because of pregnancy, health and child rearing activities and therefore do not deserve the same pay as a man.

Conservatives believe that if an employee tends to be less reliable than others, that employee should not be paid as well.....and sometimes, doesn't deserve the job at all.

You see, it seems that only liberals think that woman may have reason to be less reliable. If anything, liberals "feel bad" for women. Why is that? Are they defenseless?

Whenever a non-conservative starts a sentence with "Conservatives believe", you're guaranteed a complete fail.
So I am a non conservative?

So a progressive has the ability to determine who is and who is not a conservative?

Cool.

[

They used to be, republicans are still fighting the uphill battle women have fought to achieve something approaching equal protection having started with just being little more than the property of husbands and fathers.

Now you want them to evolve, into sex objects, you want to bang em and get someone else to pay for the birth control and make sure they can get an abortion if there is a malfunction. All they care about are issues related to their vaginae. I see why you think you're more evolved.
Can you believe he refers to women as property?

Wow.

They never were and they never will be.

[

Can you believe he refers to women as property?

Wow.

They never were and they never will be.
History, learn some.

Right now a much higher percentage of women are attending college than men so it stands to reason that whatever small gap now exists (and it is small!) will no longer exist in very short order. Will there then be a protest movement for the "fair" payroll treatment of men who are averaging less than women?

Better hurry, liberals! Your "crisis" of unequal pay is about to simply disappear without a single piece of legislation being passed. HOW AWFUL!!!

I love how Democrats try and push this one size fits all legislation never mind the fact the world does not work that way. Want know why everyone does not get paid the same? Here it is we are not all the same.

I love how Democrats try and push this one size fits all legislation never mind the fact the world does not work that way. Want know why everyone does not get paid the same? Here it is we are not all the same.
Which human are you not like??

Which human are you not like??[/QUOTE
I'm not like any of you because.
images

they dont care about them?.....come up to the Anaheim hills and see what kind of houses their men put them in and the kind of cars they are driving around.....it must be nice to shop whenever you want.....wear nice clothes,hair always nicely done......all this while that mean old Republican guy is at work all fucking day to pay for the wives they dont care about.....Moderate Liberal my ass.....you sound too much like your good buddy Dean to be a Moderate Billy....

Forum List

Back