EPA concludes fracking a threat to U.S. water supplies

99% of studies say otherwise so I have to go with the settled science.
Settled science is run by liberals, so I don't know whether to believe that either.

The problem is, once you have decided that it's okay to lie to get what you want, people find out and then they don't believe you even when you're telling the truth.

That's why global warming is a problem, there is no way for me to personally know whether there is any truth in it, because everyone involved has a motive to lie, and everyone pushing for it is a liberal, and therefore, known to be willing to lie.
Settled science?
Run by liberals?

So says one of the most ignorant people ever hatched.
Believes Obama was born in Kenya.
Refuses to believe anything not a ridiculous conspiracy.

Hates minimum wage, but lives off mom.

Then do you own research, blackrook.
I can't do my own research into science issues, since I am not a scientist and I do not have access to primary sources of information. The best I could do is read scientific studies produced by others, but I have lost faith in the scientific community since they have now become politicized by liberalism, and therefore willing to lie to forward the liberal agenda.

This is a sad fact across the board of all sciences that scientists can no longer be relied on to tell the truth.
upload_2016-12-15_12-28-17.png

fallacy of hasty generalization, MW. One or two or seven cases cannot undermine the entire body of study into the matter.

EPA that polluted the colorado river?
EPA that says the sky is falling?
EPA that would ban all cows because they have gas? Gas that is now decreasing all on it's own around the world, without the EPA?
Over budget, over regulating, inefficient EPA?

Forum List

Back