Oh no chocolate

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I had such an overwhelming urge to eat chocolate that I ate the only chocolate I could find...

Two chocolate Fiber One bars.

This could be bad.

eeewww.....

you need to be better prepared for situations like this.... and always have chocolate on hand!

So far so good...

The more chocolate I have on hand, the more chocolate I eat. It doesn't matter how much I have, at the end of the day it's gone, gone, all gone.

I bought 2-humongous bags of kisses over the holidays....and they lasted exactly as long as 3 or 4 handfuls of kisses would. It's like magic. It doesn't matter what the volume and the mass...it's always gone before I've had enough.

So far so good...

The more chocolate I have on hand, the more chocolate I eat. It doesn't matter how much I have, at the end of the day it's gone, gone, all gone.

I bought 2-humongous bags of kisses over the holidays....and they lasted exactly as long as 3 or 4 handfuls of kisses would. It's like magic. It doesn't matter what the volume and the mass...it's always gone before I've had enough.

you need to get fun bags of m&m's...and limit yourself to one bag a day!

Chocolate is the reason that most americans are overweight, perhaps you substitute your craving for chocolate with something better for your body.

I had such an overwhelming urge to eat chocolate that I ate the only chocolate I could find...

Two chocolate Fiber One bars.

This could be bad.

You should keep an emergency supply of these.

reeses1.jpg

If I eat my monitor, I'm screwed. All the fiber1 in the world ain't gonna fix that.

Food and wine both are different things one is beneficiary to the body and second is very dangerous therefore wine which has lot side effect all over the body,even lungs also effected very badly by the continuous use of it so be avoid and never use this one.

Forum List

Back