Oh Lord, she's throwing more chum upon the water

"Oh Lord, she's throwing more chum upon the water"

Hillary is after bottom feeders because everything she has at this point is rotten to the core.

Trump needs to stick to the issues and let his "vicious" fans take care of Hillary and her bottom feeding crowd.

Looks like that's not working....and he's only been in this game now for....17 months? He must be a very slow learner, hmmmm?

I hope Donnie jumps all over Bill and opens the door to his own past ... cheated on two wives, child born out of wedlock ... yeah, bring all your best shit Donnie you'll need it ... you're the imbecile running for president, not Billy.

Yup, drag out the brawl between Ivana Trump and Marla Maples on the slopes of Aspen in 1990: Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

I didnt keep up with the Trumps in 90 ... but if you insist.

Throwing chum on the water is a risky business. Hillary may be overestimating her power. Sometimes the sharks eat the chum, then go after the thrower. Whatever happens, one thing's for sure, the blood in the water will be from more than one source.

I hope Donnie jumps all over Bill and opens the door to his own past ... cheated on two wives, child born out of wedlock ... yeah, bring all your best shit Donnie you'll need it ... you're the imbecile running for president, not Billy.

Yup, drag out the brawl between Ivana Trump and Marla Maples on the slopes of Aspen in 1990: Remember When Donald Trump's Wife and Donald Trump's Mistress Got in a Public Brawl in Aspen?

I didnt keep up with the Trumps in 90 ... but if you insist.
Trump: “You really want to know what I consider ideal company?”

Me: “Yes.”

Trump: “A total piece of ass.”

Best Wishes, Donald - The New Yorker

if trump brings all that up & tries to play the angle where he lays blame on Hillary... either for being 'nasty' to bill's whores, ( what wife is ever courteous to the other woman? ) or 'enabling' him... good god- he'll unleash a fervor which will unite females unlike anything seen before. it has already started & the floodgates are breaking..........

ROFL...Trump cant play this game
He's locked the misogynist story for the weekend. And worse, Megyn Kelly seizes her chance for revenge upon Ailes.

But next week it's the VPs up, and I think Pence will kill geeky Kaine. And we'll see it Trump can STFU.

i'm not thinking that at all. quite the opposite actually... it will depend on the issues raised for them to address & I think a lot will center around anti LGBT issues & the right to choose.

let's talk role models honestly. obviously this still needs music, but you get the idea.

Everyone, do not be distracted, the SCOTUS is the only important issue. Hillary must not get near a nomination.

Everyone, do not be distracted, the SCOTUS is the only important issue. Hillary must not get near a nomination.

You poor misinformed thing. She already has the nomination. Next step is the presidency.

Ouch, this will hurt.......

Starting Friday (Sept. 30th) ....“Miss Piggy,” “Miss Housekeeping,” “Miss Eating Machine,” and a half dozen other women in pageant sashes are scheduled show up at Republican offices in five battleground states to target Trump and Republicans who have endorsed him, including Ryan, Sen. Rob Portman in Ohio, Sen. Marco Rubio in Florida, and Rep. Joe Heck in Nevada.

The sashes are based on names Trump has used to describe women, including Miss “Piece of Ass,” Miss “Gold Digger,” Miss “Flat Chested,” Miss “Bimbo,” and Miss “Disgusting Animal.”

Democrat-Backed ‘Beauty Queens’ to Troll GOP

fatwoman.jpg

Forum List

Back