Oh Lord, she's throwing more chum upon the water

On the bright side, sales figures on private booths are about to peak.

man, i hope he hits her hard on monica. gloves off, she's just plain nasty.

You seriously don't think Hillary has considered the backlash before she lit this fire under Trump's feet? You woefully underestimate the Clintons. I'm no fan of them myself, but I have to hand it to them. They've been on top since 1992. You think they got there from being naive and stupid?

The Clintons must have something on Trump for him to sit on this issue and pout on Twitter. They've conveyed this knowledge of something on him to his campaign staff and that's why this subject just keeps swirling around the drain and not going down.

He needs to put all of them on IGNORE. Wonder what happened--Kellyanne has lost control. Monica will be a BIG mistake, as was Miss Universe.

He needs to put all of them on IGNORE. Wonder what happened--Kellyanne has lost control. Monica will be a BIG mistake, as was Miss Universe.

That's the buzz...Campaign out of control since the debate on Monday night. Trump wants to be Trump and his key people can't put lipstick on that pig to save their lives.

These are women's words not democrats. Donnie brought it on himself. Funny that Hillary get blamed for Donald's words? He said all those things about women and continues to do so. But this is great, women vote and let's hope for a HRC landslide.

there is nothing that hillary will shudder at after all these years....& no way will there be anything 'hard' about it except for the big red neon glowing FAIL that will undoubtedly follow that major fuck-up should trump attempt any kind of offensive move like that...

but perhaps she'll shimmy again at him mobilizing women even more to vote against him eh?

rs_330x373_160927121901_deb_10.gif

lol........

That's the buzz...Campaign out of control since the debate on Monday night. Trump wants to be Trump and his key people can't put lipstick on that pig to save their lives.
He'll learn. Wonder how far the polls have to drop before he agrees to be good again.

I recall the right taking off their gloves and hitting Clinton with Monica once before. After a bunch of theatrics, the end result was Bill's popularity shooting through the roof, and his polling numbers going up several points. The right's attack had backfired, and they are still sad about that. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work out the same way today.

I am so looking forward to all the news media excuses for reading the polling all wrong following the election when Trump wins by a landslide. I'm certain we'll see day after day to Werewolf Blitzer, George Step-on-all-of-us, and Lester Clinton Suck-UP holding round table discussions with the talking heads and Democratic pollsters and pundents acting as though they are totally dismayed at misintreptering the polling data so badly. That will be what we see on the nightly for a week following the election.

I recall the right taking off their gloves and hitting Clinton with Monica once before. After a bunch of theatrics, the end result was Bill's popularity shooting through the roof, and his polling numbers going up several points. The right's attack had backfired, and they are still sad about that. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work out the same way today.
Don't forget the 8 mil taxpayer dollars!

He'll learn. Wonder how far the polls have to drop before he agrees to be good again.

I think he's so schizo that he goes from one day to the next not even being sure he wants to win. Or else his compulsive behavior and thin skin are just engrained in his shallow soul. He is an old goat now, 70 years old, and not likely to ever change or learn.

"Oh Lord, she's throwing more chum upon the water"

Hillary is after bottom feeders because everything she has at this point is rotten to the core.

Trump needs to stick to the issues and let his "vicious" fans take care of Hillary and her bottom feeding crowd.

I hope Donnie jumps all over Bill and opens the door to his own past ... cheated on two wives, child born out of wedlock ... yeah, bring all your best shit Donnie you'll need it ... you're the imbecile running for president, not Billy.

Forum List

Back