Oh Lookie - Trump's new best friend loves freedom

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
Rankings of freest countries in. NZ in at No/3. Told you neocon loons that I had more freedoms than you. And my adopted country is in at No. 12. US comes in at No.25. out of 191 countries. Not bad for a two-party state.

Least free? Afghanistan No.1. No surprises there. Trump's best mate Putin? No. 9. What is even more interesting, but not surprising IMO, is that is less free than Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Ha!

The world's most (and least) free and tolerant countries named

Rankings of freest countries in. NZ in at No/3. Told you neocon loons that I had more freedoms than you. And my adopted country is in at No. 12. US comes in at No.25. out of 191 countries. Not bad for a two-party state.

Least free? Afghanistan No.1. No surprises there. Trump's best mate Putin? No. 9. What is even more interesting, but not surprising IMO, is that is less free than Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Ha!

The sheep don't feel to safe living in NZ...

Yes. New Zealand is a great country. Small population with tons of land to disappear into if you get tired of the people. Hell, the sheep outnumber the people by 20 to one at certain times of the year.

Yes. New Zealand is a great country. Small population with tons of land to disappear into if you get tired of the people. Hell, the sheep outnumber the people by 20 to one at certain times of the year.

US has tonnes of space to disappear into. Much more than NZ I'd imagine...

Nervous in Montana, also.

Nervous in Montana, also.
Well, I was raised around farm animals and yet, never felt a sexual attraction to them...The smell alone is enough to make me flaccid...

Forum List

Back