Obastard realease four more from Gitmo...Trump objects

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Four Guantanamo detainees transferring to Saudi Arabia, as part of final wave

If anyone thinks this bastard cares anything about this country....

White House expected to release more Gitmo prisoners

Four Gitmo detainees are slated to be transferred to Saudi Arabia in the next 24 hours, the first of the final wave of up to 20 transfers expected before Inauguration Day, two U.S. officials tell Fox News.

The identities of the four detainees are not immediately known.

The transfers are proceeding despite renewed opposition from President-elect Donald Trump, who tweeted on Tuesday: “There should be no further releases from Gitmo. These are extremely dangerous people and should not be allowed back onto the battlefield.”

The Pentagon said Gitmo transfers would continue over Trump’s objection.

Related stories...
“There is one commander in chief at a time and the secretary of Defense will continue to carry out his responsibilities as he sees appropriate,” said Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook in response to Trump’s tweet.

There are 59 Gitmo detainees remaining. Roughly 20 are expected to be transferred before Trump is sworn in later this month.

Any liberty-loving human should celebrate this, and demand that every prisoner go somewhere else. Either try them, or release them.

Bedwetter Constitution-hating thugs will disagree, of course.

• Banned
You have been relegated to "enemy of the state".

Four Gitmo detainees are slated to be transferred to Saudi Arabia in the next 24 hours, the first of the final wave of up to 20 transfers expected before Inauguration Day, two U.S. officials tell Fox News.

The transfers are proceeding despite renewed opposition from President-elect Donald Trump, who tweeted on Tuesday: “There should be no further releases from Gitmo. These are extremely dangerous people and should not be allowed back onto the battlefield.”

Related stories...
“There is one commander in chief at a time and the secretary of Defense will continue to carry out his responsibilities as he sees appropriate,” said Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook in response to Trump’s tweet.

There are 59 Gitmo detainees remaining. Roughly 20 are expected to be transferred before Trump is sworn in later this month.

Fuck Donald Trump. He ain't President yet & the orange POS needs to STFU.

• Banned
You approve when terrorist butchers are released.

Republicans & you whining Trumpettes are sooooooooooo afraid of these detainees. You act like they are super vilains. They are not. Right now, maintaining Gitmo is costing us 7.6 million per detainee per year. For ever because Republicans have blocked moving them to the US.

Related stories...

I love it!! He hasn't even been placed in office and he has you dumbfucks riled up!
I predict many a stroke from you fools once he is.....it's gonna be epic!!!!

Any liberty-loving human should celebrate this, and demand that every prisoner go somewhere else. Either try them, or release them.

Bedwetter Constitution-hating thugs will disagree, of course.

that would be your communist ideas. You must have graduated from Bill Ayers class with an A

Related stories...

I love it!! He hasn't even been placed in office and he has you dumbfucks riled up!

They really are something aren't they. What's even more sad they aren't even faking it to be jackasses they seriously mean it when they blame Trump the social engineered freaks are mind blowing their stupidity blows my mind every single day.
It is so astonishing to see how clueless people are to reality.

Related stories...

Obama is the one doing this. Nice try at lying though.

Mindwars, do you also believe that Gitmo detainees are supervillains who possess incredible cosmic superpowers that can destroy us all?

No?

Then what's the problem with housing them in the USA? After all, if there's one thing the USA does better than any country on earth, it's imprison people, something that seems to thrill you.

Mindwars, do you also believe that Gitmo detainees are supervillains who possess incredible cosmic superpowers that can destroy us all?

No?

Then what's the problem with housing them in the USA? After all, if there's one thing the USA does better than any country on earth, it's imprison people, something that seems to thrill you.
You are really a piece of work and then some. You try to minimize the effect of turning these people free with pretend words like superpowers, etc. It's doesn't take any special powers to behead people, burn them alive or throw them off buildings, plant bombs or butcher children. All it takes is a resolve to do it. I can say that I pray you meet one of these butchers.

t

No?

Your first Clue crimes against " AMERICA" AMERICAN'S" shack them up in your house. Oh wait you are probably one of their cronies lol

Just wait until BHO pardons Hillary.

Then Trump and the GOP will all be very upset.

She might even lose her invitation to Donald's inauguration party then too.

Your first Clue crimes against " AMERICA" AMERICAN'S" shack them up in your house. Oh wait you are probably one of their cronies lol

As I'm not a wuss, I'd have no trouble with muslim immigrants moving next door.

Don't assume everyone else is a bedwetter like yourself.

If I were torturing Gitmo prisoners for info and one of them coughed up everything that he knows, I would send him back to Arabia too, and let all the others still in prison know about it.

You have to use a carrot with your whip too.

Otherwise torture does not work as good.

Related stories...

Obama is the one doing this. Nice try at lying though.

Pretty sure you misconstrued my point.

Forum List

Back