Oh Henry, are you telling US that Joe Biden might get US into a war with Russia and China?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Henry Kissinger warns the US is 'at the edge of war' as China sends troops to Russia
We are at the edge of war with Russia and China on issues which we partly created, without any concept of how this is going to end or what it’s supposed to lead to.

China sending troops to Russia​

And his concerns might be valid. On Wednesday 17 August, news broke that China will be sending troops to Russia to participate in joint military exercises, as reported by Al Jazeera.
When you put a weak, blithering idiot, puppet in the Presidency, that admitted he stole the 2020 election, there are consequences for such actions. And the way the Neo Marxists are wanting to bring US to war, we pretty much just might get one. It is the plan to reduce the population of the world, by billions of people. A war would do that.

1660955628983.png

Oh Henry is a splendid chocolate bar.

If the U.S and China go to war it won't be by surprise. The entire planet is focused on the moves in Asia, it's the center of the planet right now.

Kissinger? Is that old dude still around? That's right, he will be 100 years old next May. Does his opinion still carry foreign policy weight? Yeah, a shooting war with China isn't a good idea. What else 'ya got Henry?

Kissinger? Is that old dude still around? That's right, he will be 100 years old next May. Does his opinion still carry foreign policy weight? Yeah, a shooting war with China isn't a good idea. What else 'ya got Henry?
I believe he is warning the powers that be not to continue down the path of provoking war, or it just might happen.

Last edited:
I believe he is warning the powers that be not to continue down the path of provoking, war or it just might happen.
Kissinger's opinion makes conservatives look desperate. If it takes a freaking 99 year old government bureaucrat to convince Americans that a shooting war with China isn't a good idea we are in worse shape than we thought.

I think Henry is worried because China and Russia make a new "axis". Throw in NK & Iran and the sides of WW3 are formed as predicted.

Which is why the real battle is about economies. The most innovative, influential and efficient economies will win the battle. Which is why so many of us outside of the U.S are puzzled as to why the U.S would allow so many unskilled labour into your country, you are creating in my opinion an unsustainable system if the Welfare State is to survive.

China is grabbing top talent now too, America used to be the sole landing spot for such citizens.

Kissinger's opinion makes conservatives look desperate. If it takes a freaking 99 year old government bureaucrat to convince Americans that a shooting war with China isn't a good idea we are in worse shape than we thought.
Who cares how conservatives look?

The idiots in power seem intent on starting wars with Russia and China. He’s warning these idiots to stop.

The article says that the joint military exercises happen every 4-years. No big deal.
Yes. "Ali," who wrote the article, intentionally misleads from the title down and only reveals his deception at the end of it.

I think Henry is worried because China and Russia make a new "axis". Throw in NK & Iran and the sides of WW3 are formed as predicted.
Henry Kissinger was the lead architect of making China wealthy, a global manufacturer and a world power. He even betrayed the sovereign nation of Taiwan as part of the deal, stealing their seat at the UN and giving it to the Communists in China.

Forum List

Back