Oh Fuck, liberals are going to lose their minds again.

Did Quantitative Easing help you or only the liberal Rich like Apple and GE?

• Not one bit, i couldnt borrow that FREE money because i am not a liberal elite.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes, i am a liberal and lied that i did get that money, because it is all about party first.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Payrolls increase, wages rise with jobless rate at 16-year low
U.S. employers hired more workers than expected in July and raised their wages, signs of labor market tightness that likely clears the way for the Federal Reserve to announce next month a plan to start shrinking its massive bond portfolio.
The Labor Department said that nonfarm payrolls increased by 209,000 jobs last month amid broad gains. June's employment gain was revised up to 231,000 from the previously reported 222,000.
Average hourly earnings increased nine cents, or 0.3 percent, in July after rising 0.2 percent in June. That was the biggest increase in five months. Wages increased 2.5 percent in the 12 months to July, matching June's gain.
Not looking good for the liberals who are spending their time on a witch hunt, while President Trump is following up on his promises.
Bring jobs to America - Check.
Getting more people to work - Check.
Having wages increased - Check.

Yes President Trump understands how to fix the economy and it isn't with Quantitative Easing.

Do Republicans understand what it will take to "fix" the economy?
Discussion in '[URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/economy.49/']Economy
' started by deanrd, Jul 19, 2017.

[/URL]

Payrolls increase, wages rise with jobless rate at 16-year low
U.S. employers hired more workers than expected in July and raised their wages, signs of labor market tightness that likely clears the way for the Federal Reserve to announce next month a plan to start shrinking its massive bond portfolio.
The Labor Department said that nonfarm payrolls increased by 209,000 jobs last month amid broad gains. June's employment gain was revised up to 231,000 from the previously reported 222,000.
Average hourly earnings increased nine cents, or 0.3 percent, in July after rising 0.2 percent in June. That was the biggest increase in five months. Wages increased 2.5 percent in the 12 months to July, matching June's gain.
Not looking good for the liberals who are spending their time on a witch hunt, while President Trump is following up on his promises.
Bring jobs to America - Check.
Getting more people to work - Check.
Having wages increased - Check.

Yes President Trump understands how to fix the economy and it isn't with Quantitative Easing.

Do Republicans understand what it will take to "fix" the economy?
Discussion in '
Economy' started by deanrd, Jul 19, 2017.

In order to lose it, they must first obtain it.

Forum List

Back