Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

my friends, Democrats are focused on pocketbook kitchen table issues like health care and improving infrastructure, hopefully they can end this shutdown, let Mueller be Mueller, and it'll all work out.

they ought not pay a 5 billion dollar ransom note to Trump, who is trying to fool the american people on destroying the constitution in order to fulfill a campaign promise that the great dealmaker failed to get mexico to pay for it

Pelosi already fucked that up.

She took away a main dem talking point at the last meeting.

When Trump asked her, if he opened the Government back-up with
the piece meal CR's. Would he get the money for the wall in February.

The Stupid Bitch said "No!"

That destroyed their talking point of reopening the other Govt agencies
and continuing with discussions on Homeland Security.

They said the other agencies were not involved. Well, her "No" took
future Homeland Security negotiations off the table. There isn't going
to be any wall. The Government will stay shut.

Now the dems are going to have to figure out how to save face before
they have to fund the wall.

Everyday that the shutdown continues the blame spreads out to include the
Dems. Per the norm the Dems have overplayed their hand.

Pelosi isn't the one who walked out of the negotiations. Trump could have asked what she would be prepared to offer but he didn't.

Trump is not getting a wall unless and until he provides a case to the American people justifying the expense, like every other President does. Unless and until the President studies other options and proves why his wall will be worth the expense.

Thirdly, Trump just lost the House, and he lost it as a referendum on his policies. The American voter resoundly rejected both the Trump Presidency and the Republican Party's support of it, and they did so at the ballot box. Nancy Pelosi is the embodiment of the Americans voters' wishes and intentions.

Every day the shutdown continues, the American public is blaming the guy who walked out of the negotiations. The guy who has twice agreed to funding for his wall and then cancelled the deal, and who is now, single handedly refusing to sign the bills on his desk to re-open the government. Donald J. Trump.

What negotiations?

The sticking point is the wall. When she said "No!" to money for the
wall...the negotiations ended.

The Dems are going to be forced to cave in this fight.
Nope. The Congress is under no obligation to fund whatever the president asks for.

Trump said Mexico would pay for it ... let him collect a payment from them.

This is what you’ll have for $6 billion...

Nope. We save billions that illegals cost us every year.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that picture is what trump’s wall looks like now. It took no time for someone to cut through it was an ordinary saw.

It’s not gonna save us a dime and Mexico isn’t gonna pay for it; we are.
Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching." It doesn't say how it was done.
LOLOL

Fucking moron... ”Prototype of Trump’s Wall Proves No Match for Saw

Do you ever say anything that isn’t fucking moronic?

Ever???
The only person who mentioned the word "saw" was the NBC reporter, you fucking dumbass.

Fucking moron, how did NBC mention the word, “saw??”

You said that was nowhere in my article.

”Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching." It doesn't say how it was done.” ~ the USMB fucking moron

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

That was done with a saw, rightard. You should have tapped on the picture of it...

Prototype of Trump’s Wall Proves No Match for Saw

Nope you can see the back around the edges lefttard.

Carry on pinhead.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you’re saying the border patrol is lying?

:dance:

No, you are the one who is lying.

Well I’m saying what the border patrol is saying. So how is it to a fucking moron like you, I’m lying but they’re not?

No you aren't, fuckstick. You're saying what an NBC reporter said.

Fucking moron, NBC is reporting on what the government is reporting...

Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as "absolutely critical to border security" in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

Do you ever spout anything that isn’t fucking moronic?

Ever???

Nope. We save billions that illegals cost us every year.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that picture is what trump’s wall looks like now. It took no time for someone to cut through it was an ordinary saw.

Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching." It doesn't say how it was done.
LOLOL

Ever???
The only person who mentioned the word "saw" was the NBC reporter, you fucking dumbass.

”Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching." It doesn't say how it was done.” ~ the USMB fucking moron

In other words, you're admitting that no one but the NBC reporter mentioned the word "saw."

You're a douchebag and an imbecile

Nope you can see the back around the edges lefttard.

Carry on pinhead.
LOLOL

Well I’m saying what the border patrol is saying. So how is it to a fucking moron like you, I’m lying but they’re not?

President Donald Trump has repeatedly advocated for a steel slat design for his border wall, which he described as "absolutely critical to border security" in his Oval Office address to the nation Tuesday. But Department of Homeland Security testing of a steel slat prototype proved it could be cut through with a saw, according to a report by DHS.

Ever???

Now you're talking about some other story, not the one mentioned in the OP. That quote isn't in the story you linked to, dipstick. You're backing and filling because you got caught saying something that just isn't true.

BTW, moron, the slats in the photo look like they were cut with a blowtorch, not a saw. The wall isn't intended to keep safe crackers out of the country.

Your credibility just flew out the window.

Last edited:
LOLOL

LOLOL

Ever???

In other words, you're admitting that no one but the NBC reporter mentioned the word "saw."

Fucking moron, you said the word “saw” was nowhere to be found in there. Now you confess you’re a fucking moron who says it really did appear in that article after all.

LOLOL

Ever???

Now you're talking about some other story, not the one mentioned in the OP. That quote isn't in the story you linked to, dipstick. You're backing and filling because you got caught saying something that just isn't true.

BTW, moron, the slats in the photo look like they were cut with a blowtorch, not a saw. The wall isn't intended to keep safe crackers out of the country.

Fucking moron, I said, ”I’m saying what the border patrol is saying.”

... and I backed that up with a link. Now I’ve reduced you to crying like a two year old toddler, wailing about my sources.

Ever???

... and I backed that up with a link. Now I’ve reduced you to crying like a two year old toddler, wailing about my sources.

We're talking about what the article says, not what some faceless person in the BP says. And exactly what kind of "saw" are we talking about? There are saws that will but through 4 inches of solid steel.

Anyone who pretends that the wall is intended to be invulnerable to any kind of attack is simply an imbecile and a douchebag. Fort Knox isn't invulnerable to any kind of attack.

This argument is just another example of leftwing douchebags setting the bar so high that it couldn't possibly be met. This argument is con.

LOLOL

Ever???

Fucking moron, you said the word “saw” was nowhere to be found in there. Now you confess you’re a fucking moron who says it really did appear in that article after all.

Wrong again, moron. Allow me to quote:

"The only person who mentioned the word "saw" was the NBC reporter, you fucking dumbass."

Ever???

We're talking about what the article says, not what some faceless person in the BP says. And exactly what kind of "saw" are we talking about? There are saws that will but through 4 inches of solid steel.

Anyone who pretends that the wall is intended to be invulnerable to any kind of attack is simply an imbecile and a douchebag. Fort Knox isn't invulnerable to any kind of attack.

This argument is just another example of leftwing douchebags setting the bar so high that it couldn't possibly be met. This argument is con.
Who cares what kind of saw it was? You said the article said nothing about a saw. How can we now be talking about what kind of saw was used if the article said nothing about saws?

LOLOL

Ever???

"The only person who mentioned the word "saw" was the NBC reporter, you fucking dumbass."
Fucking moron, I'm quoting you....

”Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching."It doesn't say how it was done.” ~ the USMB fucking moron

ha no...that is the gas trump released when he heard Cohen was going to be on national TV telling the world what a criminal trump and his Mafia family is...

Any minute now... any minute.

One day you will look like Nanci Pelosi and still repeat those words.

No, Norman, not "any minute now". Time's up right now. Trump now has to deal with Congression oversight. Something that simply did not happen under Paul Ryan and the House Republicans. Republicans were terrified of being primaried by Trump supporters prior to the mid-Terms.

We are now going to see a steady parade of convicted felons walking a walk of shame to Capital Hill to tell the American people that Trump lied, that he colluded with Russia, that they cooperated with Russia in a propaganda campaign against Hillary Clinton, that the Trump Administration received $100 million dollars in a slush/bribery fund, otherwise known as his Inauguration Committee, headed by Michael Cohen.

They'll have all of his obstruction of justice. Devon Nunes may be facing charging for his actions, but then there are so many Trump Administration and Campaign people who are facing charges these days, its hard to keep track.

ha no...that is the gas trump released when he heard Cohen was going to be on national TV telling the world what a criminal trump and his Mafia family is...

Any minute now... any minute.

One day you will look like Nanci Pelosi and still repeat those words.

No, Norman, not "any minute now". Time's up right now. Trump now has to deal with Congression oversight. Something that simply did not happen under Paul Ryan and the House Republicans. Republicans were terrified of being primaried by Trump supporters prior to the mid-Terms.

We are now going to see a steady parade of convicted felons walking a walk of shame to Capital Hill to tell the American people that Trump lied, that he colluded with Russia, that they cooperated with Russia in a propaganda campaign against Hillary Clinton, that the Trump Administration received $100 million dollars in a slush/bribery fund, otherwise known as his Inauguration Committee, headed by Michael Cohen.

They'll have all of his obstruction of justice. Devon Nunes may be facing charging for his actions, but then there are so many Trump Administration and Campaign people who are facing charges these days, its hard to keep track.

This is what you learned from a two year investigation turning out absolutely nothing?

Bro, undrill your head from your ass so that you can take a breath of air.

Ever???

Who cares what kind of saw it was? You said the article said nothing about a saw. How can we now be talking about what kind of saw was used if the article said nothing about saws?
Wrong, shit for brains, I said the following:

Fucking moron, I'm quoting you....

”Wrong. The article says the wall samples were "vulnerable to breaching."It doesn't say how it was done.” ~ the USMB fucking moron
The article quotes no one saying how it was done. I dumbass fake news reporter making claims about how it was done is meaningless. Furthermore, he was wrong because the slats were obviously cut with a blow torch.

The entire article is just another big fat lie by the fake news.

It's kinda obvious that you never saw anything that was cut with a torch BritPat, or else you wouldn't have said that it was a blowtorch that did it.

My Grandfather worked with metal all his life, and those slats weren't cut with a torch.

It's kinda obvious that you never saw anything that was cut with a torch BritPat, or else you wouldn't have said that it was a blowtorch that did it.

My Grandfather worked with metal all his life, and those slats weren't cut with a torch.
Wrong, as usual, asshole. That wasn't cut with a saw. It was cut with torch.

Wrong, as usual, asshole. That wasn't cut with a saw. It was cut with torch.

Wrong. It was a saw that they purchased from a hardware store. The rules of the test was to see if the wall could be breached with tools readily available from any hardware store.

And yes, it was a saw that was used.

All eight border wall prototypes fail basic penetrability test

On “Pogo Row”, a testing area near the California-Mexico border, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents were instructed to try to breach the eight border wall segments—and eventually broke through all eight. Using saws and other hand tools, teams were able to cause holes “larger than 12-inches in diameter or square,” the DHS standard definition of breaching.

According to a redacted version of the CBP report obtained through a freedom of information request from the San Diego-based KPBS, replicas of each prototype’s first ten feet were tested for breaching. One (redacted) technique proved so destructive during the first test that further experimenting was postponed, as officials feared it would destabilize the structural integrity of the other models before they could be thoroughly assessed.

No testing on how well the walls were able to resist tunneling appears to have been conducted, despite that being a major design criterion in the Request for Proposal. Additionally, none of the eight designs met the requirements for adaptability across the thousands of miles of the border’s rugged, varied terrain.

Forum List

Back