Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

VC incoming.

Sending PM reminders.

Seeking a replacement.

SR, Mathblade mentioned being able to replace in, iirc..

The game has been up for less than 24 hours. So yeah lynch the lurkers is a shit argument.

I do want to hear fromthe lurkers.

Wolf's list is anyone who defends me is town and those who vote me are scum. PL the lurkers. Do anything but lynch Wolf.

And those of you voting for me because of my word choice, that's going to be hard for me to refute because I don't watch that when I post.

Oh well, life goes on and someone has to go first. Just make sure you read my posts carefully when I'm gone. I believe I've already said who I'm suspicious of and who I think are rebels. Get the inactive ones talking.
The fact you don't watch what you post makes word choice more damning.

@House No. Wolf didn't open as hard trying to setupspec. She joined in votes on people doing that. If she OMGUSed she hit everyone. Here, you were oddly absent from that. Her tone is hostile as if you are a scumread but she then defends you.

Of course her tone is hostile. I'm an asshole. Are you thick?

@House No. Wolf didn't open as hard trying to setupspec. She joined in votes on people doing that. If she OMGUSed she hit everyone. Here, you were oddly absent from that. Her tone is hostile as if you are a scumread but she then defends you.

Regardless of whether you are an ass, her tone was hostile with scumreads and not hostile towards townreads. Look at the shift in the last game.

Regardless of whether you are an ass, her tone was hostile with scumreads and not hostile towards townreads. Look at the shift in the last game.
I'm her only townread that has been hostile towards her. You're reaching too hard.

too early to tell if wolf is scum or not. But it will be obvious sooner or later.

why are you trying to rush this lynch scarlet?

Yes, SR. Please tell us why you want to lynch me so badly right now when several haven't said much of anything and we have plenty of time?

Is it because I suspect you are scum and you feel threatened?

I'm guessing yes because I don't think anyone else has called you scum yet.

I am fine with being lynched because you are showing your hand for all to see and that works just fine.

To clarify my vote: I'm not advocating we all jump to PL a player right out the gate without discussion. That's just where I decided to park my vote after the end of RVS until I have a better candidate.

Until somebody starts scumtelling, MeBelle's slot is my default vote position.

Why are you guys so afraid to throw out names?

Every time I throw out a name as possible scum they vote me-SR, Rosie, FA.

Oh, and besides Aye and House being rebels, this discussion is showing me that Avi likely is too. It is also possible that Josh_B is because of his jumping on my grammar even though that is a poor reason to vote someone, it least it shows he's scumhunting.

Everyone else is an unknown and rebels should be asking them to speak more. I fully expect if I call Mertex scum again, she'll vote me also but that would be town Mertex if she did.

Saying Wolf is my biggest scumread is not "rushing a lynch". I have said I want to hear from people. Wolf acts scummy, I want her dead. That doesn't matter whether she has 5 votes or 5 million votes.

House, how can you say you're parking on policy lynch until we are out of RVS when you yourself said RVS ended after I vote you?

Saying Wolf is my biggest scumread is not "rushing a lynch". I have said I want to hear from people. Wolf acts scummy, I want her dead. That doesn't matter whether she has 5 votes or 5 million votes.

House, how can you say you're parking on policy lynch until we are out of RVS when you yourself said RVS ended after I vote you?

Your reading comprehension sucks, Scarlet.

I said I parked my vote there after RVS ended.

Behold:

To clarify my vote: I'm not advocating we all jump to PL a player right out the gate without discussion. That's just where I decided to park my vote after the end of RVS until I have a better candidate.

Until somebody starts scumtelling, MeBelle's slot is my default vote position.

Hey! I am a cripple who goes crashing thru ice, barely staying vertically. I can't control my own body - what makes you think I can be put in charge of anyone else's, whether as a ruler, guard, or usurper?

I wasn't. I am one of ten.

As it should be in this materia universe.

Any other theory is mere craptasm.

So why stay craptastic? Ya shouldn't.

Regards from Rosie

Hey! I am a cripple who goes crashing thru ice, barely staying vertically. I can't control my own body - what makes you think I can be put in charge of anyone else's, whether as a ruler, guard, or usurper?

Regards from Rosie

Where the hell did this come from?

Ok, been busy this morning so I haven't been able to get back until now.

Right now I'm reading wolfie as frustrated rebel. For preliminary reads I'm reading Aye as rebel, and Avi too. I'm not sure on anyone else yet. I do want to give Arden a chance to comment so for now:

Unvote

Regards from Rosie

Where the hell did this come from?

From Wolfie still being unclear on the concept.

Her prob. is Scarlet, not I.

Regards from Rosie

If we are nearing the deadline, and Wake hasn't found a replacement for MeBelle, I'm willing to vote her to see what her spot was and to keep us from having a no lynch.

Forum List

Back