Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

Oh, On re-read it is me referring to the rebels with they instead of we. LOL OK, if you think I'm going to waste my time watching my words, that's simply ridiculous. mebelle flaked and needs a PL and Arden hasn't said shit yet.

It's a beautiful day here and I am going outside for a walk. Enjoy it!!

BTW, random voting until a person is lynched is a sucky strategy. I looked over that strategy on the game at the main site and it was agree'd at the end that it wasn't a good idea.

We have people who haven't even said anything and some obviously scummy posts and you guys are going to vote me off.

Definitely take a look at FA, Rosie, and SR. All 3 of these are likely scum or ruler or usurper.

Good luck rebels!!

Agrees with me on strategy...thinks I am scum...

You said earlier that we should vote the person with the most votes while disagreeing with ika. So yes, I do.
No. I am saying we should vote the scummiest person. If that person happens to have the most votes ok.

You are the scummiest at the moment.

Actually I'm not and you know better, having played with me in the last game. There are scummier people here including you.

But go ahead. Vote out the active rebel who suspects you. You'll be next. Rebels will still win eventually if they get off stupid strategies and start lynching scum. I'm cool with that.

how many mislynches are there before the tyrants win?

Well, 10 rebels, usurper, 3 guards, ruler. Let's take the usurper out for the calculations for now.

I mislynch-9 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
2 mislynches-8 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
3-7-3-1
4-6-3-1
5-5-3-1
6-4-3-1

So, unless I completey f'd up the math, if no guards get hit and the usurper doesn't die, rebels can mislynch their own 5 times and lose on the 6th.

If the ruler falls, they can keep going until only one rebel and the usurper survives.
Vote: Wolfsister
for her poor use of pronouns referring to the rebels as they and not "WE"

She actually did it twice... "their" instead of "our", too.

Nice catch.

Oh look, I called the rebels they again in the above post. Oops, LOL.

It was actually appropriate in that post, because you were speaking to future events in the event you would be dead.

Scarlet: Is grammar spec more acceptable to you? :p

I had not voted for you, Wolfie, yet you keep accusing me with no evidence.

Which makes you scummier than me. If you can be a rebel, why do you insist I cannot be?

Real discrimination. So I vote you off the island:

Vote: Wolfsister77

Regards from Rosie

Grammar analysis is not speculation. Word Choice says a lot about alignment. Someone who says town and they frequently is a player who a) functions at a real high level of abstraction or b) does not consider themselves town.

What I don't get is why are people reaching so far up their ass to dig out whatever excuse they can to vote Wolfie when we have a glaringly obvious PL that would serve us far better than WIFOMing a rebel to death.

Grammar analysis is not speculation. Word Choice says a lot about alignment. Someone who says town and they frequently is a player who a) functions at a real high level of abstraction or b) does not consider themselves town.

You're way too fuckin' serious.

House, I do not policy lynch a slot that hasn't posted when that reason applies to half the game.

I am serious but it makes me a better scumhunter. How are you so sure Wolf is a rebel?

Wolf is playing as she has in previous games when she's been town.

Instead of trying to get someone lynched so early in the game, shouldn't we be letting people talk? What about TSO and Arden not saying anything yet? Does that raise a flag to anyone? What about ika putting in a vote for someone without reading the thread to see what people have been saying - not odd to anyone?

If people want a lynch right off the bat, then go for the one that wants out and a replacement is being sought for.

House, I do not policy lynch a slot that hasn't posted when that reason applies to half the game.

I am serious but it makes me a better scumhunter. How are you so sure Wolf is a rebel?

I didn't say she was a rebel.

@AyeCantSeeYou I do not see the same Wolf here. You are commenting people should talk. We are. The Wolf wagon has created a lot of discussion.

A policy lynch Day 1 without a competing wagonleaves us back at square one. If we cannot reach a decision based onplay, a policy lynch can work to avoid an nl.

I didn't say she was a rebel.
So you are hard defending Wolf without a townread on her and instead pushing a lynch that leaves us with nothing for Day 2?

@AyeCantSeeYou I do not see the same Wolf here. You are commenting people should talk. We are. The Wolf wagon has created a lot of discussion.

A policy lynch Day 1 without a competing wagonleaves us back at square one. If we cannot reach a decision based onplay, a policy lynch can work to avoid an nl.

I agree with the second paragraph. I disagree with the first... Wolf is looking pretty much like last game.

@House No. Wolf didn't open as hard trying to setupspec. She joined in votes on people doing that. If she OMGUSed she hit everyone. Here, you were oddly absent from that. Her tone is hostile as if you are a scumread but she then defends you.

I'd like to hear from TSO, Arden, and ika (other than a 'pull-a-name-out-of-the-bag vote). We have until this coming Friday, I believe.

I have no doubt in my mind that House and Aye are rebels.

I think I have 5 votes now and there are people far more suspicious than I am posting here who are being ignored.

I'm a rebel but you are just going to have to find out the hard way I guess.

Make sure you look at the people who are piling on votes like Rosie and FA and people like SR who insist that I need to die.

And fuck there are 3 people who haven't said shit and SR doesn't want to vote them off?

Hello?

And those of you voting for me because of my word choice, that's going to be hard for me to refute because I don't watch that when I post.

Oh well, life goes on and someone has to go first. Just make sure you read my posts carefully when I'm gone. I believe I've already said who I'm suspicious of and who I think are rebels. Get the inactive ones talking.

Forum List

Back