Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

how many mislynches are there before the tyrants win?

Well, 10 rebels, usurper, 3 guards, ruler. Let's take the usurper out for the calculations for now.

I mislynch-9 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
2 mislynches-8 rebels, 3 guards, 1 ruler
3-7-3-1
4-6-3-1
5-5-3-1
6-4-3-1

So, unless I completey f'd up the math, if no guards get hit and the usurper doesn't die, rebels can mislynch their own 5 times and lose on the 6th.

If the ruler falls, they can keep going until only one rebel and the usurper survives.
Vote: Wolfsister
for her poor use of pronouns referring to the rebels as they and not "WE"

If the rebels insta-win when the ruler dies and don't have to worry about the usurper then that is incredibly unfair to scum this game and the usurper has an impossible time because the usurper loses also if the ruler is lynched.

It makes no sense. The rebels can just random lynch until they get the ruler and the usurper is screwed beyond belief. So are scum and the ruler too. Wake should of given the usurper the ability to kill or let the guards live if the ruler is taken out and given to the usurper instead. Like PM them the name of the usurper and that's their new ruler.

Otherwise, the rebels will certainly win. I'm sorry but that's a cheap victory. I want to win in a fair fight.

Alternatively, you could say the rebels have to lynch the ruler in a certain number of lynches or lose. Or give scum an extra guard.

Wolf, you are wrong if you think that just because I wanted one of those little thingies that signifies female, that I'm the Usurper - plus the fact that you want to make sure the usurper gets more advantages....makes more sense that you are the usurper.

I want to win a fair fight. I don't want to steamroll over scum and the usurper. That cheapens the victory. It doesn't really matter because Wake clarified it to how I understood it in the first place.

It is House who is trying to confuse the issue.
It still isn't really very fair. This game is heavily weighted in towns favor. We could use some victories though, 1 of 5 is not that good of a track record.

FOS this one too. Is Wolfsister voting for rosie yet?
Is it normal for everyone to just randomly claim like this and make a big deal about the set up?

[Vote]Wolfsister[/vote]

I cannot believe I missed that Josh. Usually I am better with such word slips.

@ika, if you're wanting a random vote and no discussion, your vote should always be on the player with the most votes.

We already went over on Skype during pregame why that strategy is mostly beneficial to the scums and no town should go along. If you believe it, comply.

If the rebels insta-win when the ruler dies and don't have to worry about the usurper then that is incredibly unfair to scum this game and the usurper has an impossible time because the usurper loses also if the ruler is lynched.

It makes no sense. The rebels can just random lynch until they get the ruler and the usurper is screwed beyond belief. So are scum and the ruler too. Wake should of given the usurper the ability to kill or let the guards live if the ruler is taken out and given to the usurper instead. Like PM them the name of the usurper and that's their new ruler.

Otherwise, the rebels will certainly win. I'm sorry but that's a cheap victory. I want to win in a fair fight.

Alternatively, you could say the rebels have to lynch the ruler in a certain number of lynches or lose. Or give scum an extra guard.

Wolf, you are wrong if you think that just because I wanted one of those little thingies that signifies female, that I'm the Usurper - plus the fact that you want to make sure the usurper gets more advantages....makes more sense that you are the usurper.

I want to win a fair fight. I don't want to steamroll over scum and the usurper. That cheapens the victory. It doesn't really matter because Wake clarified it to how I understood it in the first place.

It is House who is trying to confuse the issue.
It still isn't really very fair. This game is heavily weighted in towns favor. We could use some victories though, 1 of 5 is not that good of a track record.

FOS this one too. Is Wolfsister voting for rosie yet?
Is it normal for everyone to just randomly claim like this and make a big deal about the set up?
No. That is setup speculation and why I originally voted House.

BTW, random voting until a person is lynched is a sucky strategy. I looked over that strategy on the game at the main site and it was agree'd at the end that it wasn't a good idea.

We have people who haven't even said anything and some obviously scummy posts and you guys are going to vote me off.

Definitely take a look at FA, Rosie, and SR. All 3 of these are likely scum or ruler or usurper.

Good luck rebels!!

BTW, random voting until a person is lynched is a sucky strategy. I looked over that strategy on the game at the main site and it was agree'd at the end that it wasn't a good idea.

We have people who haven't even said anything and some obviously scummy posts and you guys are going to vote me off.

Definitely take a look at FA, Rosie, and SR. All 3 of these are likely scum or ruler or usurper.

Good luck rebels!!

Agrees with me on strategy...thinks I am scum...

Because I have a lot of votes and some are thinking the random lynch until we win is the best strategy which means you keep voting the person with the most votes until they are lynched and then move on to the next person. There isn't much I can do to defend myself in that situation except get my last words in to help my team. It is what it is.

Good luck rebels!!

You said earlier that we should vote the person with the most votes while disagreeing with ika. So yes, I do.

So how many votes do I have?

I'm a rebel but see I'm also the first lynch.

Have a good day.

we've barely started. First lynch could be anyone.

Except the earlier strategy was decided that the person with the most votes would be voted and that people would be randomly lynched until the ruler and usurper is dead. I strongly disagree but scum is already voting for me.

I'm pretty sure I am already half way there and no one else is even close or is anyone voting the ones I suspect. So take a look at those folks closely is all I really have to say. And take a look at those rushing my lynch. There is very likely scum in them.

FA is my strongest suspect by far especially with the quick OMGUS vote on me when I called him out but SR says she disagrees with the strategy while voting me and agreeing with it so she's likely scum also. She is also looking for any excuse to sheep a vote when Josh_B voted me for set-up spec which I always do and was not a claim of any kind. I would vote those 3 off and Rosie once it is shown I'm a rebel.

Bye now.

Good luck rebels!!

You said earlier that we should vote the person with the most votes while disagreeing with ika. So yes, I do.
No. I am saying we should vote the scummiest person. If that person happens to have the most votes ok.

You are the scummiest at the moment.

Forum List

Back