Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

If the rebels insta-win when the ruler dies and don't have to worry about the usurper then that is incredibly unfair to scum this game and the usurper has an impossible time because the usurper loses also if the ruler is lynched.

It makes no sense. The rebels can just random lynch until they get the ruler and the usurper is screwed beyond belief. So are scum and the ruler too. Wake should of given the usurper the ability to kill or let the guards live if the ruler is taken out and given to the usurper instead. Like PM them the name of the usurper and that's their new ruler.

Otherwise, the rebels will certainly win. I'm sorry but that's a cheap victory. I want to win in a fair fight.

Alternatively, you could say the rebels have to lynch the ruler in a certain number of lynches or lose. Or give scum an extra guard.

Wolf, you are wrong if you think that just because I wanted one of those little thingies that signifies female, that I'm the Usurper - plus the fact that you want to make sure the usurper gets more advantages....makes more sense that you are the usurper.

I want to win a fair fight. I don't want to steamroll over scum and the usurper. That cheapens the victory. It doesn't really matter because Wake clarified it to how I understood it in the first place.

It is House who is trying to confuse the issue.

Yep, I'm sure the usurper wants to win a fair fight.....:rolleyes:

If the rebels insta-win when the ruler dies and don't have to worry about the usurper then that is incredibly unfair to scum this game and the usurper has an impossible time because the usurper loses also if the ruler is lynched.

It makes no sense. The rebels can just random lynch until they get the ruler and the usurper is screwed beyond belief. So are scum and the ruler too. Wake should of given the usurper the ability to kill or let the guards live if the ruler is taken out and given to the usurper instead. Like PM them the name of the usurper and that's their new ruler.

Otherwise, the rebels will certainly win. I'm sorry but that's a cheap victory. I want to win in a fair fight.

Alternatively, you could say the rebels have to lynch the ruler in a certain number of lynches or lose. Or give scum an extra guard.

Wolf, you are wrong if you think that just because I wanted one of those little thingies that signifies female, that I'm the Usurper - plus the fact that you want to make sure the usurper gets more advantages....makes more sense that you are the usurper.

I want to win a fair fight. I don't want to steamroll over scum and the usurper. That cheapens the victory. It doesn't really matter because Wake clarified it to how I understood it in the first place.

It still isn't really very fair. This game is heavily weighted in towns favor. We could use some victories though, 1 of 5 is not that good of a track record.

No, but a rebel would.

It still isn't really very fair. This game is heavily weighted in towns favor. We could use some victories though, 1 of 5 is not that good of a track record.

It may appear that way, until we start mis-lynching....:eek:

No, but a rebel would.

Not this one. To quote Dom in Fast & Furious, "Winning's winning."

No, but a rebel would.

Not this one. To quote Dom in Fast & Furious, "Winning's winning."

I thought the rebels were supposed to be the good guys.

History is written by the victors, Wolf.

Imagine how our history books would read if the south would have won the Civil War.

[vote]House[/vote]

This talk of the usurper just sounds like House whining that he didn't get his favored role PM. I just read five pages of setup spec. Yuck.

House is a rebel. Just a really obnoxious one. :p

RVS is over. FA_Q2 comes in here, barely says a word, except some talk about a town victory that comes off as staged and doesn't even vote.

Vote: FA_Q2

Serious vote.

Silly Wolfie. I cannot guard myself much less anyone else.

And I Will Never Be Royal as the song goes.

Try, try again.

Regards from Rosie

You know who sang Royals? Lorde.

What's another name for Lord? Master.

What's another name for Master? Ruler.

You know who doesn't guard themselves? Ruler.

Rosie just admitted to being the Ruler, all.

GG, Rosie.

Try, try again.

Regards from Rosie

GG, Rosie.

Twisted writing is a sign of a twisted mind.

Regards from Rosie

Try, try again.

Regards from Rosie

GG, Rosie.

Regards from Rosie

Silver-tongued devil, I'm immune to your flattery!

Try, try again.

Regards from Rosie

GG, Rosie.

Regards from Rosie

Silver-tongued devil, I'm immune to your flattery!

Regards from Rosie

House is a rebel. Just a really obnoxious one. :p

RVS is over. FA_Q2 comes in here, barely says a word, except some talk about a town victory that comes off as staged and doesn't even vote.

Vote: FA_Q2

Serious vote.
VOTE: Wolfster

Since she demands I vote someone, an OMGUS seems just as reasonable as any other one in RVS

Im not reading and only voting:

vote scarlet rage

the optimal play is to never talk and randomly lynch. now sheep me

Not sure what the deal is with House, but all this speculation about the set up is suspicious.

Vote: House

Forum List

Back