Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

She literally called everyone scum in game 4 as town.

No, she called everyone Scum except for R.D. and Rosie. She said they were Scummy. She was over-the-top aggressive, and trying to force people to vote according to her wishes. She was so bad as Town that MeBelle thought she was Scum and voted for her.

Now all the sudden she's quiet and sedate, and claiming she's Town based on an Ability she stole from Shaitra.

@tn5421 - why are you sure she's Town?

My vote stays on Mertex and HUGE FoS on TN.

Scum has DAYTALK and this screams scum ploy. When Mertex got caught, they hatched this little scheme and are now trying to call Mertex town PR when in NO WAY is there anything saying she is town. And then they try to call all of us scum who vote her.

They are a scum team I am almost positive.

If that is the case Fire Mafia will be all over them and two scum will be gone. Remember scum want scum, so their team can win. Again, I can't imagine they would be this blatant.

They probably didn't realize they were being blatant. Mertex was being voted for and suddenly they come up with this and both call Mertex town. I just don't see that as anything but a team effort but they might have thought it was worth it to try and fool people.

Vote: Grandma
FoS: Wolfsister77, Sgt_Gath, House

Every single person on the Mertex wagon right now is looking really scummy to me right now.
Only scum should want an outed Town PR lynched before the ability can be used.

She stole the PR. From Shaitra. Mertex's Ability was Theft.

The thing is if Mertex is scum and TN just protected her, this means not only have they outed themselves we also know they are Fire Mafia, since TN picked "frost" to protect her.

I am said before I was not sure if Mertex is scum, this play is a big one. Not to mention it is drawing attention from Ice Mafia as well. I don't think they would be this blatant in their play if they both are scum. It seems illogical. That may be WIFOM, but I suppose we can see what happens.

A bigger, blacker pile of wifom than in previous games.

I blame wake.

You yourself said Mertex was town. Now she's not?

I said this event doesn't do anything to confirm mertex as town. My actual read on her is more or less null overall.

Not necessarily, because he called for FA_Q2 to copy his ability for fire.

Indeed.

No, TN picked her to be protected from the Ice Mafia, this would mean they would be Fire Mafia, and each scum team is working against each other and has no idea who each other are.

>ignores that i asked for the guy with the copy ability to copy my ability and use it on mertex but with fire elementalism instead.
>bullshits some logic
>IsThisReality.png

Grandma claiming that if I didn't use my ability I was scum, now that I have used it, it still makes me Scum.
:dunno:

Vote:Grandma

Why does this make you town? Spell it out because it doesn't.

The thing is if Mertex is scum and TN just protected her, this means not only have they outed themselves we also know they are Fire Mafia, since TN picked "frost" to protect her.

No, TN picked her to be protected from the Ice Mafia, this would mean they would be Fire Mafia, and each scum team is working against each other and has no idea who each other are.

If the guy that can copy roles copies mine and does Fire Elementalism on Mertex, she becomes an unkillable meatshield with a one-shot protect. Worth considering.

Do you have something to hide, Cafe?

fire-and-ice-lost-confused-wolf_072848.jpg

I LOVE THIS!!

I am said before I was not sure if Mertex is scum, this play is a big one. Not to mention it is drawing attention from Ice Mafia as well. I don't think they would be this blatant in their play if they both are scum. It seems illogical. That may be WIFOM, but I suppose we can see what happens.

A bigger, blacker pile of wifom than in previous games.

I blame wake.

You yourself said Mertex was town. Now she's not?

I said this event doesn't do anything to confirm mertex as town. My actual read on her is more or less null overall.

Indeed.

>ignores that i asked for the guy with the copy ability to copy my ability and use it on mertex but with fire elementalism instead.
>bullshits some logic
>IsThisReality.png

Okay, so my stating I don't think you and Mertex are scum and this play is too blatant for you two to be scum is a big pile of WIFOM? Are you saying you are scum? WTF TN??

Care to explain yourself.

Grandma claiming that if I didn't use my ability I was scum, now that I have used it, it still makes me Scum.
:dunno:

Vote:Grandma

Why does this make you town? Spell it out because it doesn't.

If the guy that can copy roles copies mine and does Fire Elementalism on Mertex, she becomes an unkillable meatshield with a one-shot protect. Worth considering.

Do you have something to hide, Cafe?

Such as?

> bullshits some logic
> IsThisReality.png

( emphasis added)

I did not ignore it at all. . I don't even understand what you are going on about.

I don't even understand what you are going on about.

Holy crap, I'm just going to save this and use it on about 90% of the posts here and call it good. Seriously!!

He is pissed I am suggesting I am stating he and Mertex are not scum because the play was far too blantant and going off on me, I don't understand the reaction.

fire-and-ice-lost-confused-wolf_072848.jpg

I LOVE THIS!!

I BET YOU DO!

TN, explain how I can have NK immunity if I'm not Town.

BECAUSE ABILITIES WERE RANDOMIZED WITHOUT A SINGLE FUCK BEING GIVEN ABOUT BALANCE ON THIS THE DAY OF A THOUSAND CAPSLOCK POSTS. HAVING NK IMMUNITY AS SCUM PRESUMABLY BLOCKS ENEMY SCUM FROM DETECTING YOU AS SCUM THAT NIGHT SO ITS NOT LIKE IT ISNT USEFUL.

This has been explained how either town or mafia can get any ability.

THIS IS WHY WE LOSE NEARLY EVERY TIME. THIS SHIT HAS LITERALLY BEEN EXPLAINED 5-10 TIMES NOW AND PEOPLE STILL DONT UNDERSTAND FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM SO DONE WITH THIS SHIT FOR TONIGHT

ALSO USMESSAGEBOARD 502'D ON ME FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES, WHATS UP WITH THAT?!

Am I the only one that noticed that the Game went to hell as soon as Mertex's wagon started loading?

When's the last time anyone saw TN so adamant about saving a "Townie."

And now here's another little tidbit - I'm in a neighborhood with 3 other players. Mertex is one of them. 3 of us outed our Abilities - Mertex did not. Why? What's the big deal about being able to steal from another player?

Anyway, my Ability is pretty weak and self-serving. The other 2 players' abilities aren't outstanding, but they can be useful to Town. So why was Mertex so confused about who to protect? Either one of those two would be reasonable candidates, also the stronger players clearly working for Town's benefit would be likely targets.

But Mertex wanted to throw the Shield that she stole from Shaitra away.

And TN considers that to be Town-like behavior.

Yeah, right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back