Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Is anyone else concerned about the fact that sgt's jail key ability is out there for us all. That makes him a huge target for the night kill unless he uses it.

FA's power would do the same.

that is assuming neither of them are scum.

I tend to think sgt should use the key and give it to someone who could use it to jail someone before the scum take him out and we lose it

@Wake does he need to specify who he is giving it to in the thread?

Good point. Any ideas on who I should give it to?

Is anyone else concerned about the fact that sgt's jail key ability is out there for us all. That makes him a huge target for the night kill unless he uses it.

I tend to think sgt should use the key and give it to someone who could use it to jail someone before the scum take him out and we lose it

Your best bet is not to discuss this in the open or scum will target who you give it to. It's best to just PM a person to Wake and let them use it and not say it here in the thread.

Your best bet is not to discuss this in the open or scum will target who you give it to. It's best to just PM a person to Wake and let them use it and not say it here in the thread.

H/O. Let me ask Wake.

@Wake

When using the Jailer's Keys ability, do I have to announce who I'm giving the ability to, and they wait till night to tell the board who they targeted with it?

Or do we save both announcements until night?

@Wake

Green_Orb.png
- Jailer's Keys

@RosieS

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the garbagefest that happened last night, and also your top 3 picks for scum.

Thank you!

Oh, be careful about saying "thank you", Aye. Some scissors might say you are being too nice, too friendly.

I'm with you - Mertex has explained herself well. No way she could have predicted she would steal a "bodyguard" type activity; those attacking her for not wanting to use it and then again for activating it are going beyond stretching the truth.

They are breaking it.

I suspect Shaitra due to being bitchy in Game 5.

I am dubious about FA_Q2.

I don't like how Moonglow disappeared.

I will also keep one eyeball on Grandma.

Everyone else is Town or null at this point.

Vote:Shaitra

Regards from Rosie

:lol: I was bitchy because Mertex used a scummy ability and stole my ability. I think I explained that pretty well too. Now even though I don't like what she did, you notice I'm not voting for her. I'm not because she's all but shouting from the rooftops that she is a PR. That definitely gives me pause. Now what I need to figure out is if she is telling the truth or trying to keep from getting lynched.

By doing what she is doing, she is setting herself up for the first NK. So I don't know why she is arguing against other people the way she is. That's one thing that makes me suspicious.

1) No.

2) At Night, that player will PM me the name of the target of their Night ability (who he/she will jail).

H/O. Let me ask Wake.

@Wake

When using the Jailer's Keys ability, do I have to announce who I'm giving the ability to, and they wait till night to tell the board who they targeted with it?

Or do we save both announcements until night?

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

Green_Orb.png
- Double Trouble : Sgt_Gath

Regards from Rosie

And now here's another little tidbit - I'm in a neighborhood with 3 other players. Mertex is one of them. 3 of us outed our Abilities - Mertex did not. Why? What's the big deal about being able to steal from another player?

I'm in the neighborhood with Grandma and Mertex. Mertex DID tell us what her ability is. I don't understand why Grandma would say she didn't, unless she's trying to get a townie lynched. Get one person lynched and narrow the field a little, right? Come Day 2, there's a big chance we'll have 3 townies out of the game.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

Oooo... Does it have to be today?

The way I'm reading it, Rosie had to activate her ability today or during Day 2. You, however, need to get Wake to tell you how it works on your end. It could be that you have a set time frame or that you can use it whenever you want. Best bet, in my opinion, is to PM him. You don't want scum knowing every detail about it.

And now here's another little tidbit - I'm in a neighborhood with 3 other players. Mertex is one of them. 3 of us outed our Abilities - Mertex did not. Why? What's the big deal about being able to steal from another player?

I'm in the neighborhood with Grandma and Mertex. Mertex DID tell us what her ability is. I don't understand why Grandma would say she didn't, unless she's trying to get a townie lynched. Get one person lynched and narrow the field a little, right? Come Day 2, there's a big chance we'll have 3 townies out of the game.

Is there anyone else in that neighborhood who could verify if Mertex revealed her ability or not?

Is there anyone else in that neighborhood who could verify if Mertex revealed her ability or not?

Yes, but it's up to that individual to do so. I'm not going to say who it is.

Yes, but it's up to that individual to do so. I'm not going to say who it is.

Mertex shared her ability in the neighborhood before it was brought up in this thread.

Regards from Rosie

@Grandma

Why did you say Mertex didn't tell us what her ability was?

Are you trying to get her lynched on purpose?

No you didn't. Stealing FA_Q2's ability would have been the right choice.

Recycle kicks ass... that lucky bastard.
Recycle WAS kick ass. Then you used your COMPLEATLY anti town ability to limit that. Thankfully, there are a few abilities out there worth replicating before scum can kill me and make it useless.

WTF house - it is anti town to out the special abilities before their time as it opens the powerful ones to a NK.

Well, Grandma, based on all that you said before, that would make you rather Scummy. Before, if I didn't use it I was Scum, but now that I have used it, I'm not Town. Whoa, that ought to raise some red flags to the other Townies.
You used it to try and wiggle out of the fact that you look like scum. That is not something that is going to matter in changing my vote for you.

Forum List

Back