Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Her ability won't affect you the way you think.

Sure you don't have another name to toss in the ring?

If it's scum detection, I'm absolutely sure that I want to include myself. What better way to clear myself, after all?

Give me a basic idea of how it works without spoiling too much and I'll do everything in my power to help you get optimal results.

It's not scum detection, and it's not my ability to talk about.

Just saying... now would be a good time to air out your suspicions.

And your point is? More random roles? The reset was because roles were revealed and the reset just shows that they were random again.

This insistence that so and so cannot be scum based on completely untrue arguments is asinine.

In the reset you & TN switched roles, and Mason Scarlet switched with the VT MeBelle. Doesn't sound like a re-roll to me. If it were random, the odds against me, Rosie, and Aye getting the exact same roles are very high.

TN-since you are a scum driven mislynch, I can take off the scummiest votes and keep them from re-voting you for the rest of the day.

Now that is an interesting power.

If we are going to disassemble TN's wagon this late in the day then we need to find another scummy player to vote for or risk a no-lynch. We have just 1.5 days left here.

My scum reads are as follows:
TN
Mertex
Grandma
Aye
House

I dont know what to do with:
Moonglow
Ma

They are not posting even when they are here. I am leaning scum on Ma though - I cant see why she is being so damn silent.

I think Mertex is out for today as an option and it looks like you are trying to take TN off the table. Who are your suspicions then?

Better yet - who does everyone suspect? We need some reads.

When was the last time moonglow even posted?

I'm going to bed very shortly, I'm quite tired.

That's a decent enough list FAQ2, even if I'd swap you in where you listed House.

When was the last time moonglow even posted?

I'm going to bed very shortly, I'm quite tired.

That's a decent enough list FAQ2, even if I'd swap you in where you listed House.

Me too. I'd take House and TN off and add in FA and that list would be perfect to work from for me.

Forum List

Back