Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Also, I'd add SR to the list too. She's bugging me.
Mertex should be taken off the table for tonight also.

FA_Q2 said that mertex isn't on the table TODAY; meaning he does find her suspicious but recognizes that pushing someone with known abilities is about as smart as a box of rocks.

I agree, she's off just for today.

And SR is someone to watch as well.

I have 9 people I suspect, too long a list.

Just an observation:
Several of us thought Game 4 was crazy. We aren't even through Day 1 yet in this one and the bar's already been raised.

Had MeBelle been more focused Cafe would not have been lynched in just over an hour. She may have made a better final vote in the game as well.

vote: MeBelle

TN, thanks for explaining your actions around Mertex. I have been reading you as town and I feel better about that read now.

My other town reads right now are Cafe, Grandma, and Wolf.

I'm suspicious of Rosie. First she was posting very nice and then after someone mentioned it in the game, she returned to her normal way of posting. She also claims to have a near perfect memory, but didn't remember I had posted earlier in a RL day and claimed I was MIA. That seems to me like she is not paying attention, something she regularly uses to suggest someone is possible scum.

This damn forum is not user friendly! Let me try my reply again.

My voting post:

VOTE: tn5421

Warning: tn is now at L-1.

My next post:

With elementalism only being a 1-shot ability, why would someone want it used on Day 1, instead of saving it for later in the game? I see 2 reasons - it was specified as a Day 1 ability OR scum wanted it used up as early as possible.

TN stating he was angry as his reason for the aggressiveness he was showing last night doesn't sit right, especially since he went on a cussing rampage. That's not something I've noticed from him playing here before.

Aye jumped on TN's wagon with no explanation out of the blue and put him at L-1.

Vote: AyeCan'tSeeYou

I gave my explanation in the post AFTER my vote. I intentionally did not include it with my vote post knowing someone would come in, glance at a few posts, respond to those, and ignore the rest. Trap set > Trap worked. In other words, people that are quick to jump to conclusions usually do not bother reading the thread. To say I didn't give an explanation is incorrect. To say people did not read the thread is correct.

Naked vote given and excused because it put me at L-1. Did you even give a reason?[/QUOTE]

Sure did! I put it in my very next post, which you didn't read. It was intentional that I did not give my reason with my vote post. See me post above this one.

That post was in reply to tn, post 1372.

I honestly have no idea where the hell I am on anybody right now. So much to process; so little time in which to do it; and so little margin of error with two shots coming at us in the night. I am literally analytically lost in this game right now and am not sure where we need to be focusing, know we need to focus, and have nothing.

I disagree with this based on the assumption you make that mertex is confirmed scum. She's not confirmed anything and I'm giving her a shot to prove herself.

@tn5421 I'm sorry that you are on the hot spot and basically for being the only player smart enough to be able to pick up on my explanation why Shaitra's ability was useless to me. Unfortunately, Scum was able to pick up on it and turn it around to make you look like the villain and decided to make my action (stealing an ability) the focus of their push to lead other Townies into lynching a Townie to the point of lying.

Scum's focus was on me, but at some point they realized that when I flip Town, they were going to look rather silly so they were clever enough to turn their attention to you. That way, they get Town to lynch you (I presume a Townie based on your actions) and then they can NK me. With any luck, the other Scum team may hit another Townie and they will have gotten three where if they had lynched me, it would have been obvious to some that they had been misled and maybe you would have been spared. And at best they might have gotten only 2 townies.

Grandma has done a clever job of taking attention off her. In my previous games the only time that I have seen Grandma become defensive and mean is when she has been Scum.

1. She exposed that we were in a neighborhood - (after she had claimed that I was scummy to mention that I was in a neighborhood in another Mafia thread).

2. She went along with the Moonglow drama started by Wolf that put anyone that didn't agree with them that it made Moon a confirmed Townie until it fell apart by Wake's pronouncement that Scum had gotten both town/scum pms.

3. She lied about me and said that I had not revealed my ability in the neighborhood until after I had activated it which was a flat-out lie, and even after the other two neighbors confirmed that it was a lie, she then changed her accusations that I had not revealed fast enough for her.

4. In game 4, when she was Scum, she was defensive to the point of being vicious. Attacking anyone that accused her of being Scum. She has been doing it in this game. This was even noticed in the neighborhood by one of the neighbors and brought to her attention. She didn't play like that when she was Town, and now that the pressure is off her, she is back to being civil.

I have done all I can to defend myself. I believe Grandma is Scum. I see what is coming, and hope that it's not too late for the remaining townies to make some smart decisions, but based on the comments that are being made, I seriously doubt that they will. The newbies are falling for the WIFOM, and the others are just not thinking clearly.[/QUOTE]

She did not tell us what her ability was, that's why.

She gave no hints, nothing. Even though we asked. Even though we other 3 revealed.

Scummy.
This is a flat out lie.

It's your job. You don't get to choose. If I had the Shield, damn straight I'd use it.
That's not true. If she knew the situation she would agree that using it would not be wise for Town.

She didn't tell us until AFTER she used it.

Another flat out lie.

It has nothing to do with my being Town. It has everything to do with her irritating playstyle. It creates too much noise, centered around her, and the game stops being fun for me.

Fuck it, vote me off, I don't give a shit anymore.

Here, just being mean and vicious, her persona as Scum.

My voting post:

My next post:

With elementalism only being a 1-shot ability, why would someone want it used on Day 1, instead of saving it for later in the game? I see 2 reasons - it was specified as a Day 1 ability OR scum wanted it used up as early as possible.

TN stating he was angry as his reason for the aggressiveness he was showing last night doesn't sit right, especially since he went on a cussing rampage. That's not something I've noticed from him playing here before.

Aye jumped on TN's wagon with no explanation out of the blue and put him at L-1.

Vote: AyeCan'tSeeYou

I gave my explanation in the post AFTER my vote. I intentionally did not include it with my vote post knowing someone would come in, glance at a few posts, respond to those, and ignore the rest. Trap set > Trap worked. In other words, people that are quick to jump to conclusions usually do not bother reading the thread. To say I didn't give an explanation is incorrect. To say people did not read the thread is correct.

Aye, that was very clever, and I have noticed that about Wolf. She doesn't read all the posts, makes rash decisions and jumps to conclusions, a detriment to Town.

I can understand tn's cussing rampage.....when you see Townies falling in step with Scum and voting for other townies without giving much thought to why, it's enough to cause anyone to cuss. tn is a valuable player to Town and Scum wants to see him gone. I'm surprised that one of them didn't just hammer him, but I guess that would have been to obvious.

Y'know what would be hilarious?

If Wake hadn't put scum in the game, just to watch us running around all paranoid and lynching ourselves off.

I so gotta become a mod one day.

I was referring to implications for the town when I asked for consequences. The immediate effects are fairly obvious.

If Town lynches one of their own with a strong PR, it weakens Town. A lot. But even lynching a Vanilla Townie is a score for Scum.

Moonglow got lynched based on his mistake of saying your town when he was Scum in Game 1. Why wouldn't Grandma say "one of our own" if she was Town?

Right, Aye is so clever. The way she played around with that vote was foolish at best and a scummy move. You know what, you guys figure it out. I apparently can't use a good strategy here because you guys don't read all the posts either or listen. I am not set on Aye. I am set on a scummy spot on that wagon to vote for. But that isn't going to work I see and now the likelihood of a NL is greater because no one can pick up on what I was trying to do. I would also be fine with lynching mebelle. She's useless and we need people who are going to play and participate.

So, vote for who you want and I'll go along as long as it isn't someone I feel is town. Mertex, you can't read either if you still think TN is getting lynched. He'd need 4 more votes and Moonglow and Aye can't vote for him today.

Had MeBelle been more focused Cafe would not have been lynched in just over an hour. She may have made a better final vote in the game as well.

Well, for once you are making a decision that sounds town to me, can't understand why you were coming after me when people that don't participate seem more apt. Perhaps you are Town, or, you have just made the wisest post and caused me to re-focus.

Forum List

Back