Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Since I don't have the experience to feel comfortable speculating, I will ask this:

What happens under the following scenarios...

tn lynched, flips scum
tn lynched, flips town
no lynch

???

If he's Scum, we all cheer. If he's Town, we look hard at whoever voted for him.

A no lynch, we may fail to kill a Scum.

I was referring to implications for the town when I asked for consequences. The immediate effects are fairly obvious.

Since I don't have the experience to feel comfortable speculating, I will ask this:

tn lynched, flips scum
tn lynched, flips town
no lynch

???

We look at who voted where, when and why. We scumhunt. We play on.

Detailed wagon analysis waits until Days 3-5 to be effective.

tn lynched, flips scum
tn lynched, flips town
no lynch

???

If he's Scum, we all cheer. If he's Town, we look hard at whoever voted for him.

A no lynch, we may fail to kill a Scum.

This is a multiball setup. Assuming TN is scum, the other scumteam may have voted for him. It's not as cut and dry.

I was referring to implications for the town when I asked for consequences. The immediate effects are fairly obvious.

If Town lynches one of their own with a strong PR, it weakens Town. A lot. But even lynching a Vanilla Townie is a score for Scum.

tn5421 (L1): Moonglow, Sameech, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, Sgt_Gath, House, ScarletRage, AyeCantSeeYou

This wagon formed quickly. Some votes are naked votes. Some are newbies following others leads. When I was scum in game 3 I was in the second spot every time. I can't see scum pushing for a wagon and drawing attention to themselves if that person flips town. I can't see them hammering for the same reason. My spot in the above wagon looks bad but I know I'm town so I don't give a shit.

I've been suspicious of tn for some time. The whole tn/Mertex drama just reeks of scummy behavior to me. Tons of abilities burned, with calls for more;tn pouncing on the Moonglow incident; tn jumping out of the shadows to Mertex's aid; his lack of a defense against his "wagon".

If he hasn't been practicing scum play, somebody please tell me what is.

I've been suspicious of tn for some time. The whole tn/Mertex drama just reeks of scummy behavior to me. Tons of abilities burned, with calls for more;tn pouncing on the Moonglow incident; tn jumping out of the shadows to Mertex's aid; his lack of a defense against his "wagon".

He still looks scummy to me but I had a crazy thought and am working it out here. I think I'm done. LOL

Right. Basically if you're not a vanilla townie and your role doesn't hurt town, you're a PR.

tn lynched, flips scum
tn lynched, flips town
no lynch

???

Townflip: Everyone flips their shit and hopefully tears apart the people that naked-voted onto my wagon.
Scumflip: I allcaps this thread because bastard modding was not advertised
Noflip: Scum will keep me alive to use me as shinyshiny day2 bait.

Post game. I might break the rule on discussing ongoing games.

Use some of the onsite games (2 and 4) to explain then?

Samples of my scumgames:

Beginner s Mafia Sprint College of Cardinals D2

One Day Mafia Mafia Win

Newbie 1500 Apple Mafia--Game Over bull mafiascum.net

Newbie 1508 GAME OVER bull mafiascum.net

Official USMB Mafia Game 3 The Sum of All Fears Compromised US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Official USMB Mafia Game 2 Enter the Godfather US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's not like I've never been scum before.

I don't think solely because someone naked voted is a reason to tear into the player in and of themselves.

Sometimes a bad vote is overexplained. You compare that speech to known baselines.

Forum List

Back