Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I don't think grandma should be on the table btw - I find her as a scum pick as well but a scum pick that can be lynched tomorrow when she does not have immunity if enough of us agree to lynch her.

I'm immune to Night Kills, not lynches.

But I'm not Scum.

Mertex is just pissed off because I called her out on her Scummy play.

Her interaction with Rosie in the neighborhood leaves me wondering if she and Grandma are one of the Scum Teams. There's an awful lot of trust between them (in the neighborhood) that I find questionable. If Grandma thinks I'm Scum and Rosie and her are sharing information they wouldn't share out here, why would they trust to share it in front of me in the neighborhood? Something doesn't add up.

I have been sharing information here, and in the Big neighborhood as well. I've been as transparent as possible.
It's called working with Town towards Town's win condition.

Mertex is a scum lynch not a policy one.

Moonglow is town. So not voting him.

I agree on Moon. I am inclined to tread on the disagree side on Mertex. Between her and TN I think only one would be scum.

If I could throw a water balloon full of acid that killed one of them, who do you think is more deserving TN or Mertex?

Well, I've been forced to expose way too much about myself. It really doesn't matter if they vote for me or not, I'm for sure a target for Scum. Would you remain quiet if you were in my position knowing you were Town and you see another Townie trying to hand Scum an extra Townie?

Scum is not going to vote for me. Why should they vote for me when there are plenty of Townies willing to do it. They don't need to expose themselves on my wagon, they're saving me for NK.

This is the post that pinged for me and made me want to vote for Mertex really bad. This hinting that she's so important that scum are going to want to take her out reminds me of my play in game 3 when I was trying to disrupt the votes on me. Hinting you are important enough that scum see you as a threat is a way to get votes off and if you are scum, unlikely to result in your death. Sure the other team could hit her due to the Meat Shield thing if she uses it so I guess. But she's only vulnerable to fire mafia right now. She has ice immunity due to TN.

I would rather just put this post out there for anlaysis for D2 because if she lives, we can figure out if she's alive due to being scum and if she dies, well we can find out by her flip what her alignment is and analyze what could of occurred which would be either she was targeted by fire mafia or blew up due to her target being targeted by fire mafia. I can kind of see what TN was trying to do by giving her his protection and asking for fire protection for her also. This gives Mertex immunity from NK and she can protect someone. It only works if she's town but it is a risk worth taking IMO.

Mertex is a scum lynch not a policy one.

I agree on Moon. I am inclined to tread on the disagree side on Mertex. Between her and TN I think only one would be scum.

If I could throw a water balloon full of acid that killed one of them, who do you think is more deserving TN or Mertex?

Personally, I'm thinking TN.

Mertex has been so out in the open with all of this that it's hard to imagine her actually being scum.

This is how I feel about TN.

Let me elaborate on this. When TN thought I had either scum detection or lie detection, he was swearing up and down he was town and asking me repeatedly to use it on him.

I have to wonder how likely it would be for scum to ask a cop to target them over and over or swear they are town when they could be caught in a lie.

I'd say the chances are exactly zero.

I'm immune to Night Kills, not lynches.

But I'm not Scum.

Mertex is just pissed off because I called her out on her Scummy play.
Irrelevant. I never said that you were immune to the lynch - I sad that you should be off the table. Consolidating the NK's to fewer players means a better chance that they are going to target each other or the same player. IOW, good for town.

I have no desire to waste your one shot immunity.

This is how I feel about TN.

Let me elaborate on this. When TN thought I had either scum detection or lie detection, he was swearing up and down he was town and asking me repeatedly to use it on him.

I have to wonder how likely it would be for scum to ask a cop to target them over and over or swear they are town when they could be caught in a lie.

I'd say the chances are exactly zero.

As Avatar has stated, "anything is possible".

That said, I doubt he's scum.

@Mertex

did you activate the Shield ability you stole?
Yes she did. I did not track down the post but it was there. Of note is that the ability gave her the one shot meatshield ability to be activated during the night phase. There is absolutely no way whatsoever for town to know or verify if she actually uses and targets someone with it (short of roles or powers that track or something similar).

@Mertex

Yes she did. I did not track down the post but it was there. Of note is that the ability gave her the one shot meatshield ability to be activated during the night phase. There is absolutely no way whatsoever for town to know or verify if she actually uses and targets someone with it (short of roles or powers that track or something similar).

If she's alive D2, I expect her to tell us who she targeted. I would think fire mafia might take a shot at her to keep her from protecting anyone because ice certainly wouldn't (due to her immunity) but if she's scum, she'll live. Then again scum might not kill her, because they feel we'll lynch her. But they probably will try rather than risk targeting someone she protects or is jailed by one of the jail key holders or the other team who is immune to them.

WIFOM city here I know.

@Mertex

Not so sure about that. I can force her to activate her ability and the only way to activate it would be to name a protectee so far as I know based on any protection I have ever had. I don't know what the consequences of not doing it would be, but I am assuming it would be modkill or the word "force" has no meaning.

Forum List

Back