Official Presidential Debate Thread --- Round 3 --- 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman's resume would be rejected by any corporation after the review of her past history.

It's SO obvious that Hillary is 1000x more qualified than Trump. All Trump has are stupid right wing talking points from Breitbart, the Gateway Pundit and the National Enquirer. When Hillary speaks, you can tell that she's coming from a place of serious experience.
She hasn't said anything yet...

When she speaks, it's words that someone else carefully wrote. She practices for debates using a script. And it's all nothing but words because her actions are the exact opposite of what she says. Her experience is in fooling people by telling them what they want to hear. As we know from the WikiLeaks emails, she has a public and private stand. She doesn't believe in being honest with people because she knows they would oppose what she is doing. She thinks it's acceptable to say one thing and then do another behind closed doors. I guess her supporters like being appeased with lies and don't care what is actually going on.

The ones voting for her can stop with the bullshit that she wants to help America. She made it clear in emails and speeches to Wall Street that she intends to have open borders and a one world government. That is not good for us and will destroy us.

So, you Hillary supporters can just keep lapping up her words even though they don't mean shit.

Maybe it's empowering. Hmm...

Must be.

I guess I'll start posting in italics.
Whoa. Dude...... this is amazing. Do I dare mess with the underline? ........:eek:

Do so at your own risk.
I'm rock hard right now

Ahem.

Is this Deadpool speaking?
He was a fountain from which I drew upon yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back