Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

I find it hilarious that Schiff's own 'witness' during the House Intel Committee Inquisition testified that he found nothing criminal or improper about what Trump has done but would love to see the Bidens investigated.....Like Schiff, you can bet Nadler will do anything necessary to protect the Bidens.
The whole thing is crazy. Essentially Collins is right. Nancy Pelosi had The phony Impeachment Inquiry held in The House Intelligence Committee, so they could create their biased rules and not allow DUE PROCESS like they have to do in The Judicial Committee. Nadler is not allowing The GOP to call even a single witness.

This is way way different than how Clinton's Impeachment Proceedings went. This is essentially an attempt at a Railroad Job with a stacked deck, but then again, that is how this started under James Comey, then Robert Mueller, then Under Schiff and now Nadler.

If you have to lie, cheat and steal your way to an objective, that objective is not worth selling out your soul for.

God Bless Jonathon Turley...he just obliterated the Democrats on live tv by declaring what is so obvious to so many Americans, that it is the Democrats (not just now but for the last 4 years) who are abusing their power in an attempt to remove the President of the United States from office because they are bitter and angry they lost the election in 2016, not the President who is doing so!

e7bc3837cbdf18a5d9365f2d1a3400f0.jpg
Live Now
TURLEY'S TURN
GOP's witness says House Dems, not Trump, are the ones abusing power

:clap: :mm: :thankusmile: :thewave: :yes_text12: :clap2:

Turly pretty much said it. One day a democrat will be presidant. That and all this is is a butthurt because trump won.

Guaranteed that the democrat will face this kind of attack. If they are successful in getting rid of Trump, it'll be open session.

Turly pretty much said it. One day a democrat will be presidant. That and all this is is a butthurt because trump won.

Guaranteed that the democrat will face this kind of attack. If they are successful in getting rid of Trump, it'll be open session.
And like I said if no impeachment trump can do even more harm to America without fear You'd call him KING

And like I said if no impeachment trump can do even more harm to America without fear You'd call him KING
You are an Existential Threat to America.

Exactly how is President Trump "Threatening America"?

Is he making it harder for politicians like Biden, Schiff, Nadler, Schummer, Waters and Pelosi to sell their offices for a price?

That's called draining the swamp, son.

They're looking at 'obstruction of justice' now ? What a joke.

Now? I think they are BACK on obstruction. Whatever it is it will happen.
They haven't moved on from the Mueller / Weismann Report debacle.....

Honestly, it seems like they went back to the Muller report. That being the case, Muller should be called back up to testify again. More extensively this time and under oath.
So this is partly about getting their own spin out ahead of the upcoming Horowitz report.
Control as much of the narrative in the press as possible before the Durham investigation
wraps up in a few weeks.

I really don't think it matters. You could show a video of Trump playing pool at Epstines kid rape ranch where the Clintons liked to hang out and a trumpkin would be unmoved. Trump could cure all the diseases in the world and be sainted by the pope and those opposed to Trump would find a way to impeach him for it. This is NOT about high crimes and misdomenears, this is about getting even for winning an election. It's congress flipping the bird at America for not following the group think. Nothing more. All of congress needs to be removed and replaced.

Interestingly, Turley's argument is not that Trump is innocent or that there is insufficient evidence to impeach him. Interestingly, Turley's argument is not that Trump is innocent or that there is insufficient evidence to impeach him. Rather, it is that the available evidence has not yet been presented by the House inquiry. The reason for that, Trump's obstruction.

Let me get this straight......you are claiming that (your translation of what you say Turley is saying) the reason Turley calling what the Democrats are doing - pushing ahead with Impeachment despite not being able to present any crime committed, any evidence of a crime, any 'whistle blowers', and any witnesses - is 'dangerous' is TRUMP'S fault?!

You are saying TURLEY is making the argument that the Democrats wasting 4 years in continuous failed coups attempts during which they are unable to produce any crime, any evidence of a crime, and any witnesses of crimes they have repeatedly accused the President of - THEIR FAILURE TO SUBSTANTIATE THEIR CLAIM THE PRESIDENT IS GUILTY OF COMMITTING CRIMES is President Trump's fault?!

:wtf:?!

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Last edited:
No not because trump won But he won although he was a proven pos, a racist ,a pussy grabbing AH , who will do anything to enrich himself

So Prof Truley thought Bill Clinton should be impeached, I wonder why, is it because he got to get Monica to give him head!!
fait accompli

So lie about an affair, impeachment! But make a foreign President (who is new and desperately in need of aid) to state publicly that you are investigating his opponent, no impeachment, and deny the House every doc and witness to such incident is not obstruction.

We know why the trial went so fast, we ran out of witnesses.

Apparently we know who side Truley is on.

Obama and Biden on national TV made it so Russia could Anex Crimea. A case could be made for just that. Hell, more evidence supports that then what trump is accused of.

No not because trump won But he won although he was a proven pos, a racist ,a pussy grabbing AH , who will do anything to enrich himself

Perfect excample of what I'm saying and a good excample of why the DNC will suffer greatly in 2020.

God Bless Jonathon Turley...he just obliterated the Democrats on live tv by declaring what is so obvious to so many Americans, that it is the Democrats (not just now but for the last 4 years) who are abusing their power in an attempt to remove the President of the United States from office because they are bitter and angry they lost the election in 2016, not the President who is doing so!

Live Now
TURLEY'S TURN

Nope.

Interestingly, Turley's argument is not that Trump is innocent or that there is insufficient evidence to impeach him. Rather, it is that the available evidence has not yet been presented by the House inquiry. The reason for that, Trump's obstruction. Further, he argues Congress must wait for the courts to rule on the legitimacy of Trump's claim he can ignore congressional subpoenas before sustaining a charge of obstruction. He says this even though he states he disagrees with Trump's position on whether the obstruction is legal.

So...........the best the Repubs could do is produce an expert who says Congress is being too hasty. Cuz........you know........there's no actual defense for what Trump did.

Interestingly, Turley's argument is not that Trump is innocent or that there is insufficient evidence to impeach him. Rather, it is that the available evidence has not yet been presented by the House inquiry. The reason for that, Trump's obstruction. Further, he argues Congress must wait for the courts to rule on the legitimacy of Trump's claim he can ignore congressional subpoenas before sustaining a charge of obstruction. He says this even though he states he disagrees with Trump's position on whether the obstruction is legal.

So...........the best the Repubs could do is produce an expert who says Congress is being too hasty. Cuz........you know........there's no actual defense for what Trump did.
It also isn’t that he is guilty, either. ;) He said there is not enough evidence presented one way or the other.

Last edited:

Live Now
TURLEY'S TURN

Nope.

I'm seeing your future. I seeeee......

That's basically it ! The end of the 'Republic'.

Dems have no choice to impeach. Without this process it's the end of the 'Republic'. Trump has torn up 'checks and balances' and laughed at them.

With no checks... he's a king. Did 'you the people' elect a king ? We'll soon find out ;)

Dems have no choice to impeach. Without this process it's the end of the 'Republic'. Trump has torn up 'checks and balances' and laughed at them.

With no checks... he's a king. Did 'you the people' elect a king ? We'll soon find out ;)
By Checks and Balances you mean Abolishing Due Process and Civil Rights?
Got it.

Underrated point from Nellie Ohrs testimony that I just re-read

Circa Sept 2015, Planned Parenthood was embroiled in controversy about selling fetal tissue

Fusion GPS was out defending them and smearing people

Nellie Ohr says “ah I want to work for THEM!” and sends an email

See what I mean?^

Forum List

Back