Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

Just waiting for John Bolton to crash the party with his book.... or a surprise last minute damning testimony. It ain't gonna be pretty.

He's laughing all the way to the bank with his upcoming book: 'The crucifixion of Trump'. It's a sad day when personal gain primes over the good of your republic and this obviously applies to Bolton and Trump.

Lots of popcorn material here in the next few weeks:
WIll Trump throw Juliani under the bus ?
Will republicans throw Trump under the bus ?
Will the rat resign before impeachment ?

Anyone with a half-brain knows what's really going on here.
It's all about protecting Mitch McConnell and his intense efforts stuffing the courts with conservative judges while he can. This will have real long-lasting impact resulting in many social-issue decision reversals..
The american constitution obviously has no value to religious christian zealots (evangelicals). This is the true base and true motivation of supporting Trump and you're obviously clueless if you don't understand that MAGA is a wink at the past and a true effort to go back to a racist, sexist intolerant time where patriarchy ruled.

The orange guy can stuff his pockets as long as Mitch can operate. Republican senators will save Trump's butt regardless of the level of corruption as it's all about the very long term advantages they perceive as red state church-going members of the senate. Trump is just a tool to kill the separation of church and state and eventually make the USA a religious christian state (In God we Trust).

Just my 2 cents here. I'll buy another bag of popcorn and burn a pile of bibles lol.

They're looking at 'obstruction of justice' now ? What a joke.

Now? I think they are BACK on obstruction. Whatever it is it will happen.
They haven't moved on from the Mueller / Weismann Report debacle.....

Honestly, it seems like they went back to the Muller report. That being the case, Muller should be called back up to testify again. More extensively this time and under oath.

If this SOB in office now is not guilty and deserving of impeachment then no president ever will be You really want a king trump??
Horse manure.
So you want Trump to continue ruling over you as king? Preventing subpoenas from being honored getting help from foreign nations for his PERSONAL gain etc etc etc etc ? Will you bow before him too bri ??

Constitutional scholars testify, before congress, that Trump's actions definitely warrant impeachment.
They warn that if Trump's actions do not warrant impeachment the intentions of the founders would be undermined.
The scholars main goal is to maintain the intentions of the Constitution. They are not advocates for Democrats or Republicans. They are advocates of our Constitution and our Democracy.

The source is the transcript of the congressional hearing
OP's require a link.

Here's one: Impeachment Hearing Live Updates: Trump’s Actions Are Impeachable, Scholars Testify

If this SOB in office now is not guilty and deserving of impeachment then no president ever will be You really want a king trump??
Horse manure.
So you want Trump to continue ruling over you as king? Preventing subpoenas from being honored getting help from foreign nations for his PERSONAL gain etc etc etc etc ? Will you bow before him too bri ??
I don't bother posting substantive responses to obvious bullshit.

The outcome is predetermined. The votes will be strictly along party lines in both the House and Senate.

Trump's legacy will be that he is only the third president in history to be impeached.

Horse manure.
Please provide proof of "Getting Help from foreign nations" for his PERSONAL gain?

Horse manure.
Reading some of your posts it's obvious to me you are an expert on bullshit

Horse manure.
Current Witness described Treason and it fits Obama giving Aide and Comfort to Iran and Al Queda, and The Muslim Brotherhood to stage COUPs and assassinate Foreign Heads of State
Tree I bow to your great knowledge of horse manure.....Your posts are all full of it

Horse manure.
Please provide proof of "Getting Help from foreign nations" for his PERSONAL gain?
Out of the mouths of Republicans come words of impeachment

The ranking member is yelling as much as an ex-wife. He seems to be just as reasonable too.

I'm a little upset at Nadlers Kangaroo Court myself.

Lots of Trump supporters are upset. You think Trump is above the law.

Upset? I think it's hysterically funny watching the Democrats dig faster.

Their harpie professor is right now screaming the Democrat line, in that shrill voice of which they are so fond.

"Karlan told Politico in 2009, "It's no secret at all that I'm counted among the LGBT crowd". She has described herself as an example of "snarky, bisexual, Jewish women". Her partner is writer Viola Canales."
- Wikipedia

All you got is ad homs against her. Who cares if she's gay or Jewish?

No one. She fits the pattern of a rabidly Progressive university professor.

Just waiting for John Bolton to crash the party with his book.... or a surprise last minute damning testimony. It ain't gonna be pretty.

He's laughing all the way to the bank with his upcoming book: 'The crucifixion of Trump'. It's a sad day when personal gain primes over the good of your republic and this obviously applies to Bolton and Trump.

Lots of popcorn material here in the next few weeks:
WIll Trump throw Juliani under the bus ?
Will republicans throw Trump under the bus ?
Will the rat resign before impeachment ?

Anyone with a half-brain knows what's really going on here.
It's all about protecting Mitch McConnell and his intense efforts stuffing the courts with conservative judges while he can. This will have real long-lasting impact resulting in many social-issue decision reversals..
The american constitution obviously has no value to religious christian zealots (evangelicals). This is the true base and true motivation of supporting Trump and you're obviously clueless if you don't understand that MAGA is a wink at the past and a true effort to go back to a racist, sexist intolerant time where patriarchy ruled.

The orange guy can stuff his pockets as long as Mitch can operate. Republican senators will save Trump's butt regardless of the level of corruption as it's all about the very long term advantages they perceive as red state church-going members of the senate. Trump is just a tool to kill the separation of church and state and eventually make the USA a religious christian state (In God we Trust).

Just my 2 cents here. I'll buy another bag of popcorn and burn a pile of bibles lol.

John Bolton's BOOK?!

:wtf:

Oh yeah, we will take the word of a disgruntled, fired ex-Trump official-turned vengeful author over a complete inability to present any crime, any evidence of a crime, any whistle blower, and any witness during the Democrats failed Inquisition hearings.

Bwuhahahahaha......

Horse manure.
Ironic.

Constitutional scholars testify, before congress, that Trump's actions definitely warrant impeachment.
They warn that if Trump's actions do not warrant impeachment the intentions of the founders would be undermined.
The scholars main goal is to maintain the intentions of the Constitution. They are not advocates for Democrats or Republicans. They are advocates of our Constitution and our Democracy.

The source is the transcript of the congressional hearing

Then they would support investigating this?

And/or this?

What "flexibility" was Obama talking about? And Biden? Ukrain was at war with Russia, you have a presidant saying what he did about "flexibility" after the election, then Biden doing what he did. Who has asked him why? Who has taken a look at HIS actions? Honestly, to me it looks like Obama sold out to Puten. Obama and Biden sold out Ukrain to help Puten and In return they helped elect Obama.

They're looking at 'obstruction of justice' now ? What a joke.

Now? I think they are BACK on obstruction. Whatever it is it will happen.
They haven't moved on from the Mueller / Weismann Report debacle.....

Honestly, it seems like they went back to the Muller report. That being the case, Muller should be called back up to testify again. More extensively this time and under oath.
So this is partly about getting their own spin out ahead of the upcoming Horowitz report.
Control as much of the narrative in the press as possible before the Durham investigation
wraps up in a few weeks.

Horse manure.
I have lost count, somewhere around the triple-digit mark, of the number of your posts, usually 1-liners like this, that are devoid of links, testimony, facts, reports, substantiating evidence of any kind of anything you say....I don't even bother to read what you post anymore because you proved long ago it's not worth it. Now I just look - in vain - for any link you might one day post that would justify paying any attention to your post....

I find it hilarious that Schiff's own 'witness' during the House Intel Committee Inquisition testified that he found nothing criminal or improper about what Trump has done but would love to see the Bidens investigated.....Like Schiff, you can bet Nadler will do anything necessary to protect the Bidens.

Interestingly, Turley's argument is not that Trump is innocent or that there is insufficient evidence to impeach him. Rather, it is that the available evidence has not yet been presented by the House inquiry. The reason for that, Trump's obstruction. Further, he argues Congress must wait for the courts to rule on the legitimacy of Trump's claim he can ignore congressional subpoenas before sustaining a charge of obstruction. He says this even though he states he disagrees with Trump's position on whether the obstruction is legal.

So...........the best the Repubs could do is produce an expert who says Congress is being too hasty. Cuz........you know........there's no actual defense for what Trump did.

Forum List

Back