Another day, and another Intelligence Agent from the Obama CIA posing as a Fake Diplomat, telling Deep State Fictions, full of Hear Say and Rumor.

The only Factual thing she was heard to say was that she met with Christopher Steele, and She Proof Read The Dossier with Strobe Talbot a close friend and associate of Clinton's in THE UKRAINE while working at THE UKRAINE EMBASSY. Now, how he got an advance copy of The Dirty Dossier is pretty clear, he got it from Christopher Steele who was shopping it around to different intelligence operatives in order to find different pathways in to The Obama Administration's Spy Gate Operation.

When Hill was asked about certain FACTS, she "COULDN'T REMEMBER".

Oh and BTW, she NEVER told HER BOSS, nor Notified The White House about the Russian-Ukraine Dossier that was obviously The Work of THE KREMLIN.

No Doubt this will be INVESTIGATED FURTHER if this Hoax Impeachment goes Further.

Last thing: Why are there so many Intelligence Operatives at The Ukraine Embassy rather than Diplomats?

Fiona Hill says ex-Brookings president gave her Steele dossier just before it was published

Fiona Hill, a Russia expert who served on President Trump's National Security Council, told House lawmakers on Thursday that she obtained the controversial Steele dossier just a day before it surfaced in the media.

Despite Hill's previous work with Steele, she said she had no knowledge of the dossier before Strobe Talbott, the former president of the Brookings Institution, provided it to her. Talbott, she said, had received a copy of the dossier. It's unclear how he obtained the dossier, which sparked a media firestorm after BuzzFeed released it in 2017.

Hill, who previously worked at Brookings, was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee as part of House Democrats' broader probe into the president's July 25 call with Ukraine. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had asked Hill about her relationship with Christopher Steele, the former British spy whose allegations fueled the Russia investigation.

Hill previously served under former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush's administrations. She left the Trump administration in August 2019. According to Hill, Steele was her counterpart whom she met with in 2016 and in prior years. When asked for specific dates, Hill said she didn't remember. She also characterized the dossier as a "rabbit hole."

Deven Nunez asked her yesterday if she had ever spoken to a small list of people about the Russia stuff. Makes me wonder if some republicans weren't setting her up for some other things.

Everything I posted is Factual.

I'm not a Russian,

That's funny! So which vassel state were you born in Comrade?.
I have never heard an American use the phrase "Vassel State". You need to brush up on your ENGRISH, Troll.

Well that's understandable from someone with limited interactions with Americans in real life.

Don't feel bad, we just make fun of the vassel system the former USSR was mired in back in the day.

Another day, and another Intelligence Agent from the Obama CIA posing as a Fake Diplomat, telling Deep State Fictions, full of Hear Say and Rumor.

The only Factual thing she was heard to say was that she met with Christopher Steele, and She Proof Read The Dossier with Strobe Talbot a close friend and associate of Clinton's in THE UKRAINE while working at THE UKRAINE EMBASSY. Now, how he got an advance copy of The Dirty Dossier is pretty clear, he got it from Christopher Steele who was shopping it around to different intelligence operatives in order to find different pathways in to The Obama Administration's Spy Gate Operation.

Oh and BTW, she NEVER told HER BOSS, nor Notified The White House about the Russian-Ukraine Dossier that was obviously The Work of THE KREMLIN.

No Doubt this will be INVESTIGATED FURTHER if this Hoax Impeachment goes Further.

Last thing: Why are there so many Intelligence Operatives at The Ukraine Embassy rather than Diplomats?

Fiona Hill says ex-Brookings president gave her Steele dossier just before it was published

Fiona Hill, a Russia expert who served on President Trump's National Security Council, told House lawmakers on Thursday that she obtained the controversial Steele dossier just a day before it surfaced in the media.

Despite Hill's previous work with Steele, she said she had no knowledge of the dossier before Strobe Talbott, the former president of the Brookings Institution, provided it to her. Talbott, she said, had received a copy of the dossier. It's unclear how he obtained the dossier, which sparked a media firestorm after BuzzFeed released it in 2017.

Hill, who previously worked at Brookings, was testifying before the House Intelligence Committee as part of House Democrats' broader probe into the president's July 25 call with Ukraine. Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had asked Hill about her relationship with Christopher Steele, the former British spy whose allegations fueled the Russia investigation.

Hill previously served under former Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush's administrations. She left the Trump administration in August 2019. According to Hill, Steele was her counterpart whom she met with in 2016 and in prior years. When asked for specific dates, Hill said she didn't remember. She also characterized the dossier as a "rabbit hole."

Deven Nunez asked her yesterday if she had ever spoken to a small list of people about the Russia stuff. Makes me wonder if some republicans weren't setting her up for some other things.
I think a SHIT STORM is going to descend on The Democrat Party if this gets to The Senate. There were some peculiar questions asked in these hearings as if to send a message to THE OTHER SIDE.

Strobe Talbott, Hill & The Clintons

Did you know Fiona Hill is good friends with Christopher Steele, a British-Russia double agent?

Hillary+Clinton+Strobe+Talbott+Secretary+State+vrnkHaJKvZml.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

5dd62b6f39faa.image.jpg

32597177194_42e073b2da_b.jpg

23340267072_738239e5fe_b.jpg

the-last-round-of-talks-between-presidents-vladimir-putin-and-bill-BPBKWR.jpg
It should be against the law to hold duel citizenship
I would add "AGAINST THE LAW TO HOLD DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND WORK IN THE US GOVERNMENT."
Agreed

I would add that ex elected officials may not lobby for foreign governments for 10 years after leaving office
I think President Trump wanted to put that policy in place or something like that. Was it blocked or did he get that done?
That would take an act of congress

And even then libs would find an obama judge to block it

I think a SHIT STORM is going to descend on The Democrat Party if this gets to The Senate. There were some peculiar questions asked in these hearings as if to send a message to THE OTHER SIDE.

Yeah I'm thinking perjury traps.

Everything I posted is Factual.

I'm not a Russian,

That's funny! So which vassel state were you born in Comrade?.
I have never heard an American use the phrase "Vassel State". You need to brush up on your ENGRISH, Troll.

Well that's understandable from someone with limited interactions with Americans in real life.

Don't feel bad, we just make fun of the vassel system the former USSR was mired in back in the day.
Again, No American uses the phrase "Vassel System".

You can look at my posting history and everything I post is Pro America, Pro Freedom, Anti-Establishment, Anti-Tyranny, Anti-Corruption, Pro Constitution, Anti-Globalism, Pro-American Sovereignty, Pro Civil Rights, Pro Due Process, and No One can say the same about you.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm thinking perjury traps.
That or these questions are also being used to introduce some very damning evidence in The Senate if The House is stupid enough to take it there. There was a lot of dirty crap going on in The US Ukraine Embassy, with Burisma, Soros, The Democrats, Clinton, Obama and The Bidens in The Ukraine.

I want Manafort, Gates, Podesta, John Kerry, Brennan, Biden and Clinton to testify as well as others, and I want all their effects, communications and financials subpoenaed if this goes to The Senate and There will be a SHIT STORM raining down on these people if that happens.

The FISA ABUSE report and Durham Report to come out after this clown show is done is just the tip of the iceberg.

Did you know Fiona Hill is good friends with Christopher Steele, a British-Russia double agent?

maxresdefault.jpg

5dd62b6f39faa.image.jpg

It had been.

The first significant case had been brought to trial by a Mexican, it was denied because the Mexican went to Mexico, lived as a Mexican, held citizenship there, and voted in their elections.

Perez v. Brownell, 356 U.S. 44 (1958)

So, the court ruled, a person can't hold allegiance to two nations at once, and told him to bug off. Seems like a reasoned argument.

. . . or, was it racist? :dunno:

The second case had been brought to trial by a Jewish American, it was approved, the only real difference, is, the Jewish American instead of fleeing the United States to avoid military service, went to Israel to enlist for military service and voted in their elections. It should be noted, the judge was Jewish. Again, was ethnicity a factor?

Regardless. Since that ruling, duel citizenry has been de facto in this nation.

Afroyim v. Rusk, 387 U.S. 253 (1967)

maxresdefault.jpg

5dd62b6f39faa.image.jpg

It had been.

The first significant case had been brought to trial by a Mexican, it was denied because the Mexican went to Mexico, lived as a Mexican, held citizenship there, and voted in their elections.

Perez v. Brownell, 356 U.S. 44 (1958)

So, the court ruled, a person can't hold allegiance to two nations at once, and told him to bug off. Seems like a reasoned argument.

. . . or, was it racist? :dunno:

The second case had been brought to trial by a Jewish American, it was approved, the only real difference, is, the Jewish American instead of fleeing the United States to avoid military service, went to Israel to enlist for military service and voted in their elections. It should be noted, the judge was Jewish. Again, was ethnicity a factor?

Regardless. Since that ruling, duel citizenry has been de facto in this nation.

Afroyim v. Rusk, 387 U.S. 253 (1967)
I think this needs looked at again especially since Now, THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM ran by The Democrat Party, Frowns on Education about US Citizenship, so it's not possible for foreigners to assimilate in to THE US when they aren't stressing Citizenship or teaching children and adults in college the value of Citizenship, and how important that is to American Culture and Society.

There is no deep state, and Trump supporters are Russians in disguise. I'm a leftest with the intelligence of a 10 yr. old and spine of a worm, and I approve this message.

Last edited:
All the Russia Bots and other Enemies of The UNITED STATES are coming out of the Wood Work on this one.
Yeppers, including you.
Yah, I came here to troll my own thread. You are a GENIUS!
154767e3-a91d-485a-9050-e470d5adc48e_1.cc097e21a7cd0ba6a7e71e47859930b1.jpeg
That's because trolls be trollin'. Don't know how you manage to get on the interwebs from Siberia.
Vodka Powered Generators.
But after you drink enough of it, you can flip on The Urine Powered Generator:
Four teenage girls in Africa have invented a generator powered by pee

There is no deep state, and Trump supporters are Russians in disguise. I'm a leftest with the intelligence of a 10 yr. old and the spine of a worm, and I approve this message.
Just thought I would throw this out for laughs for no particular reason, but I am betting if someone turns on The DEEP STATE like I think they are going to do soon when these new reports come out, someone is going to end up deep sixed.

Jimmy Hoffa?

Hillary knows where The Body is.

JImmy-Hoffa-Flipping-the-Bird.jpg

Ridiculous conspiracy theory.

For starters why don't you show me a published copy of the pee pee dossier.
It's not a conspiracy theory. SHE MADE those statements herself that she had The Dossier and was proof reading it before it was ever published.
When was it published?
Some time after She Read It. The important part is that she got an advanced copy BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED.

AND Just like her meetings with Christopher Steele, she COULD NOT RECALL THE EXACT DATES. How convenient? You only do that because exact dates pin you down on other people you met with or who were at The Embassy.

Again, this is what Intelligence Operatives do. They try to Cloud Up The Issues instead of Clarify them. They LOVE AMBIGUITY and thrive in it.
The thing hasn't been published, you dink.

It's not a conspiracy theory. SHE MADE those statements herself that she had The Dossier and was proof reading it before it was ever published.
When was it published?
Some time after She Read It. The important part is that she got an advanced copy BEFORE IT WAS PUBLISHED.

AND Just like her meetings with Christopher Steele, she COULD NOT RECALL THE EXACT DATES. How convenient? You only do that because exact dates pin you down on other people you met with or who were at The Embassy.

Again, this is what Intelligence Operatives do. They try to Cloud Up The Issues instead of Clarify them. They LOVE AMBIGUITY and thrive in it.
Today is my third favorite day ever. The Best Day was watching Trump Bitch Slap Clinton in Debates and then on Election Night.

2nd Best Day was Watching The Evil DemTard COUP 1.0 Face Plant when Mad Moscow Mueller failed to Deliver.

And today "The Day After COUP 2.0 failed" and is giving The President a ratings Boost, and did nothing but turn Americans against The Democrat Party and their Fake Impeachment Attempt is my 3rd favorite Day of The Trump Administration. Might be tied with the first section of wall built that Democrats Swore was not being built.

But it's a great day, and people are laughing at everything you Deep State Pawns are posting.

Take your beating and quit whining like a bitch.

When was it published?

Americans do not use the word "DINK".

When Hill proof read the fake dossier, I wonder if she made any adjustments or corrections to protect the deep state?

When Hill proof read the fake dossier, I wonder if she made any adjustments or corrections to protect the deep state?
There had to be a reason Talbot was operating as a Courier for Steele and took it to Hill to review before taking it to Buzz Feed to be published.

Forum List

Back