Official FISA report released Thread

While at this time, there is little to come out about it, I'm creating this thread to minimize the number of threads on the topic.

We know that they found no evidence of bias nor spying. That is hard for you to say, ain't it?

I haven't read the report, have you?

I created this thread because I know, from experience, there will soon be a dozen threads in various forums.
I've read about 200 pages since late yesterday when we were given access. There is a reason dems are using the witch hunt to distract from it today. Some of them are in deep shit and by this time tomorrow many of them will have to lawyer up. Horowitz makes some serious links to prominent democrats and corruption within all of the agencies. I dont know how he came to the conclusion of 'no political bias' as its pretty rampant in this report IMHO.

Fuck Horowitz.
LOL

Show us your political bias.....

This thread should be renamed “IG Report Failure Forces Trump Fans To Wait For Durham Findings”.

Durham, BTW, has the rep of being distinctly non partisan. But he was the dude who didn’t have his heart into investigating CIA torture back in the day.

Roll the dice.

While at this time, there is little to come out about it, I'm creating this thread to minimize the number of threads on the topic.

We know that they found no evidence of bias nor spying. That is hard for you to say, ain't it?

I created this thread because I know, from experience, there will soon be a dozen threads in various forums.
I've read about 200 pages since late yesterday when we were given access. There is a reason dems are using the witch hunt to distract from it today. Some of them are in deep shit and by this time tomorrow many of them will have to lawyer up. Horowitz makes some serious links to prominent democrats and corruption within all of the agencies. I dont know how he came to the conclusion of 'no political bias' as its pretty rampant in this report IMHO.

Just the fact that 'Crossfire Hurricane' was implemented due to the dossier that was paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC, would give any common idiot a head's up that extreme political bias existed!
The IG report is so general that it redefines absurdity!
We await Durham who is laughing his ass off at Horowitz's report.

Horowitz Report determines that the FBI was 'overzealous'. It does not say why!

Those of us who have more than half a brain already know that the FBI acted overzealous because they were politicized by Democrat anti-Trumpers.
The IG report is so fuckin lame and rigged that the paper it is printed on could not even start a campfire!

Fuck Horowitz.
LOL

Show us your political bias.....
No hon, fuck your entire corrupt political system.

Those of us who have more than half a brain already know that the FBI acted overzealous because they were politicized by Democrat anti-Trumpers.
The IG report is so fuckin lame and rigged that the paper it is printed on could not even start a campfire!

No one's trying to start a campfire, they're trying to light the way with corruption. And get to the bottom of the endless american political quandary; who oh who is LESS evil and corrupt.

No one's trying to start a campfire, they're trying to light the way with corruption. And get to the bottom of the endless american political quandary; who oh who is LESS evil and corrupt.

The degree of corruption does still count, tho'.

Just the fact that 'Crossfire Hurricane' was implemented due to the dossier that was paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC, would give any common idiot a head's up that extreme political bias existed!
The IG report is so general that it redefines absurdity!
We await Durham who is laughing his ass off at Horowitz's report.

Who could have predicted this response?

Well......We've been waiting for this day.................Thankfully Barr and Durham clarified what needed clarified.

12/11/19.........09:32 in the morn.

Interested to hear and see what Horowitz has to say about finding no political bias when he testifies today in the Senate committee hearing. How then does he explain the numerous 'errors' by the FBI? Were they that incompetent? I don't believe it, I get that his investigation couldn't find evidence in terms of documents or direct testimony, I can believe that. But it's a really hard sell to say all those actions and decisions were not politically motivated.

I don’t even think cnn will cover it,, won’t be door for democrats

How come fbi warned Clinton’s team but not trump?? Ohh no political bias huh?

Forum List

Back