Official FISA report released Thread

I read some of it, and it's like I said. Nothing but pushing us closer to a civil war in this country. The lying treasonous democrat SCUM will never be brought to justice, and rule of law is a sham forced on the working class and those not in the inner circle.

Barr made a statement about the report that pretty much sums up the abuse of power and shoddy evidence used to spy on Trump and his team far into his presidency. Barr indicated that they had insufficient evidence and withheld escopatory evidence from the FISA courts. While The IG report stopped short of calling it "politically motivated" Barr made it perfectly clear that this is what he believes drove the whole mess.

It is now up to Durham to put out indictments and see where this all goes..

A lot of people have some serious explaining to do.

Barr made a statement about the report that pretty much sums up the abuse of power and shoddy evidence used to spy on Trump and his team far into his presidency. Barr indicated that they had insufficient evidence and withheld escopatory evidence from the FISA courts. While The IG report stopped short of calling it "politically motivated" Barr made it perfectly clear that this is what he believes drove the whole mess.

It is now up to Durham to put out indictments and see where this all goes..

A lot of people have some serious explaining to do.
You really think so? Nothing will happen. Trump has been there three years and if he could do anything to fix it he would, I think. I'm gonna stop worrying about it and by more food and ammo.

I read some of it, and it's like I said. Nothing but pushing us closer to a civil war in this country. The lying treasonous democrat SCUM will never be brought to justice, and rule of law is a sham forced on the working class and those not in the inner circle.
And you wonder why they are driving like hell to take our 2nd amendment rights and our ability to put down the rabid dogs they are.. They fear the repercussions of an armed populace who is tired of their crap!

Last edited:
“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations,” the report issued by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz states, referring to investigations into George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and Carter Page.

But the report was critical of certain aspects of the FBI’s handling of the investigation, which is sure to provide fuel for President Trump and his allies.

Watchdog report finds FBI not motivated by political bias in Trump probe

IOW, they can't prove anything for lack of evidence. Doesn't mean political bias was not in play, but they got nothing to show that it was. IMHO, what we have here is pretty much the same thing the Dems have on Trump's Impeachment: they can't prove anything but that doesn't mean some pretty shady stuff wasn't going on.

Added: full statement from US Attorney John Durham:

Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham
“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

Last edited:
While at this time, there is little to come out about it, I'm creating this thread to minimize the number of threads on the topic.

We know that they found no evidence of bias nor spying. That is hard for you to say, ain't it?

. . . except, the Brits alerted the FBI which used that as an excuse to obtain a FISA?

:dunno:

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
This article is more than 2 years old
Exclusive:
GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015

Last edited:
While at this time, there is little to come out about it, I'm creating this thread to minimize the number of threads on the topic.

We know that they found no evidence of bias nor spying. That is hard for you to say, ain't it?
I'll wait for Durham's investigation report as the IG does not have subpoena powers.. there are a great many lapses and holes in this IG report that need to be filled.

“We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations,” the report issued by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz states, referring to investigations into George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and Carter Page.

But the report was critical of certain aspects of the FBI’s handling of the investigation, which is sure to provide fuel for President Trump and his allies.

Watchdog report finds FBI not motivated by political bias in Trump probe

IOW, they can't prove anything for lack of evidence. Doesn't mean political bias was not in play, but they got nothing to show that it was. IMHO, what we have here is pretty much the same thing the Dems have on Trump's Impeachment: they can't prove anything but that doesn't mean some pretty shady stuff wasn't going on.
"No Political bias" In four very narrowly scoped areas... it says nothing about the plot as a whole... Waiting on Durhams investigation now to fill in the gaps..

I haven't read the report, have you?

I created this thread because I know, from experience, there will soon be a dozen threads in various forums.

I haven't read the report, have you?

I created this thread because I know, from experience, there will soon be a dozen threads in various forums.
I've read about 200 pages since late yesterday when we were given access. There is a reason dems are using the witch hunt to distract from it today. Some of them are in deep shit and by this time tomorrow many of them will have to lawyer up. Horowitz makes some serious links to prominent democrats and corruption within all of the agencies. I dont know how he came to the conclusion of 'no political bias' as its pretty rampant in this report IMHO.

NEW: in a rare statement,US Attorney John Durham says: "Based on the evidence collected to date,&while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the IG that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

I don't know what to make of this. I would imagine all sorts of rationales will be forthcoming shortly, but you have to wonder WTF? I understand the Horowitz Report deals with facts in evidence; no or insufficient evidence leads to no facts. And that is exactly what the report said, they got no proof. Which doesn't mean there was no political bias, but the IG couldn't support such a claim.

Interested to see what was reported about the numerous (17) serious errors in the FISA application for Carter Page. And what Durham's Report says. And what the DOJ does about it.

Link to the Report: https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

NEW: in a rare statement,US Attorney John Durham says: "Based on the evidence collected to date,&while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the IG that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

I don't know what to make of this. I would imagine all sorts of rationales will be forthcoming shortly, but you have to wonder WTF? I understand the Horowitz Report deals with facts in evidence; no or insufficient evidence leads to no facts. And that is exactly what the report said, they got no proof. Which doesn't mean there was no political bias, but the IG couldn't support such a claim.

Interested to see what was reported about the numerous (17) serious errors in the FISA application for Carter Page. And what Durham's Report says. And what the DOJ does about it.
Durham has evidence of criminal wrongdoing and cause... Evidence Horowitz doesn't have and was unable to obtain... This is about to get very interesting..

. . . except, the Brits alerted the FBI which used that as an excuse to obtain a FISA?

:dunno:

This article is more than 2 years old
Exclusive:
GCHQ is said to have alerted US agencies after becoming aware of contacts in 2015

Unrelated.
. . except, the Brits alerted the FBI which used that as an excuse to obtain a FISA?

Some of you need no push at all, you've been advocating one for some time now.
thanks to the actions of filth such as you. But it is you vermin doing the pushing.
Oh sure, of course.
Thank you, traitor.

Some of you need no push at all, you've been advocating one for some time now.
thanks to the actions of filth such as you. But it is you vermin doing the pushing.
Oh sure, of course.
Thank you, traitor.
Why isn't voting Republican working out for you?
Too many criminals in DC, including republicans and their bed wetting cheerleaders.

" Inspector General investigators are only capable of interviewing individuals in the Department of Justice. They cannot access information from other federal government agencies or compel anyone outside of DOJ to be interviewed. Further, the Inspector General can only recommend prosecution for those found to have engaged in illegal wrongdoing.

Durham, who has worked for Republican and Democrat administrations, was appointed by Attorney General Bill Barr earlier this year to conduct a criminal investigation into how the Russia investigation was started and how a FISA warrant was obtained to spy on the Trump campaign. His investigative authority is broad and unlike the Inspector General, he has the ability to prosecute. His office is capable of issuing subpoenas outside of the Department of Justice, to individuals throughout the federal government, overseas and more.

The results of Durham's investigation are expected to be released in the coming weeks. "

New and Rare Durham Statement Shows IG Report Doesn't Come Close to Telling the Whole Story

I have to say, to think there was no political bias with the investigations into George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and Carter Page is beyond belief. Numerous FBI officials and employees deviated from dept. policy in ways that ensured it would hurt the Trump campaign, and we are to believe there was no political bias? Ridiculous.

Now, the Horowitz Report does not say that there wasn't any political bias, only that they didn't find any documents or testimonial evidence to support that. I guess we'll havve to wait until the Durham Report comes out to see what a broader investigation turned up.

Thread is about the release of the FISA report.

Please stick to the topic.

Forum List

Back