[OFFICIAL] Final Post Debate Poll/ Monday 10-22-12

Who won tonights debate?

• Obama Won!!

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Romney Won!!

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • Too close to call, I'm going with a draw!!

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
Obama had the ability to discuss foreign policy more specifically as should be the case of a sitting president. BUT Romney did an excellent job of keeping pace and showing his knowledge of foreign affairs and policy...

Whenever Romney was able to tie the facts of our weak economy to foreign policy he gave Obama the spanking he deserved. In addition he was able to point out his ability to balance budgets and work with the other party...kudos!

Over-all Obama came off looking angry and petulant- constant personal attacks and interruptions made him look small. Romney on the other hand was relaxed; dignified and provided a big picture view.

Romney needed to come off looking presidential- he succeeded.

Obama needed to hit it out of the park... He managed to get on base phhht.

Who cares what the solid republicans or democrats think. This was all about the moderates.

Yep.

I love how on CNN they went to their Focus group of so called Undecideds, and the first chick they talk to, the Reported even said, was rolling her eyes a lot when Romney talked.

Undecided my ass.

Obama needed a fucking knockout with his shitty record. He didn't get it.

Romney was far more calm and will come off very good with the moderates. That's all that counts.

First of all Obama didn't "need" a knockout... The polls on electionday will prove if it was enough or not. Fact is not matter if it was a knockout or not it was really fucking close to one. Mitt's entire "bounce" in the polls was due to the debates, MITT needed a knockout if anything... But again, polls on election day will tell what they needed.

Mitt could have shit himself on stage and sat there saying "omg mommy!!!" and you would still claim Obama lost, so who cares what you think?

At least fucking rightwinger had the ability to admit Obama lost the first debate and he REALLY didn't want to admit it. You guys are the real children here.

Obama didn't win because.... because "OBAMA SUCKS!!!!!" Waahahhhhh...

Obama had the ability to discuss foreign policy more specifically as should be the case of a sitting president. BUT Romney did an excellent job of keeping pace and showing his knowledge of foreign affairs and policy...

Whenever Romney was able to tie the facts of our weak economy to foreign policy he gave Obama the spanking he deserved. In addition he was able to point out his ability to balance budgets and work with the other party...kudos!

Over-all Obama came off looking angry and petulant- constant personal attacks and interruptions made him look small. Romney on the other hand was relaxed; dignified and provided a big picture view.

Romney needed to come off looking presidential- he succeeded.

Obama needed to hit it out of the park... He managed to get on base phhht.

I agree. I wasn't going to watch, but couldn't help myself.

Attachments

• $565006_10151281964400070_1772533046_n.jpg
    $565006_10151281964400070_1772533046_n.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 81
I am hearing "angry and petulant" from all of you GOPers in this tread.

Funny... I heard FOX use that same EXACT phrase shortly after the debates.

Unable to think for yourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Loved these two comments from Obama to Romney:

"Not only were you wrong, but you were also confusing,". :D

"We have these things called aircraft carriers and ships that go under the water, called submarines."

"We have these things called aircraft carriers and ships that go under the water, called submarines."

Yes, liberals like the small mindedness of unnecessary insult- even though it just shows a inane stupidity on the presidents part.

BTW Mr. president the military do still use bayonets.... DOH

How did Obama win? Remember 43 months of 8% unemployment and first to seventh in competitiveness economically. This is a bad record.

I know it was a whole like 20 min ago that the debate happened but try and remember, if you can... That it was over FORGIN POLICY.

See, you hate Obama no matter what.

“Obama sucks and lost because he sucks!!!”

How did Obama win? Remember 43 months of 8% unemployment and first to seventh in competitiveness economically. This is a bad record.

I know it was a whole like 20 min ago that the debate happened but try and remember, if you can... That it was over FORGIN POLICY.

See, you hate Obama no matter what.

“Obama sucks and lost because he sucks!!!”

His record means far more to me than these debates. Of course I'm in the tank. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, liberals like the small mindedness of unnecessary insult- even though it just shows a inane stupidity on the presidents part.

The bayonet mark was very condescending, and unbelievable that a sitting President would demean our Naval forces to the degree Obama did... He's a fucking disgrace.

Romney was far more calm and will come off very good with the moderates. That's all that counts.

At least fucking rightwinger had the ability to admit Obama lost the first debate and he REALLY didn't want to admit it. You guys are the real children here.

The only debate where there was a decisive win was the first debate. It HAD to be admitted to.

Romney needed to show his ability to be a leader and he did that tonight. Obama looked like an angry brat and acted like a petulant child... Of course he could discuss foreign policy...He is a sitting president. Romney was not only able to show his knowledge but to talk about a larger foreign policy picture tied to our economy...Undecideds will continue to lean Romney...BUH-BYE OBUMMER

Romney may have scored a few more points - Obama had the better closing.

This is the closing statement of a president:

America's going to come back, and for that to happen, we're going to have to have a president who can work across the aisle. I was in a state where my legislature was 87 percent Democrat. I learned how to get along on the other side of the aisle. We've got to do that in Washington. Washington is broken. I know what it takes to get this country back, and will work with good Democrats and good Republicans to do that.
This nation is the hope of the earth. We've been blessed by having a nation that's free and prosperous thanks to the contributions of the greatest generation. They've held a torch for the world to see — the torch of freedom and hope and opportunity. Now, it's our turn to take that torch. I'm convinced we'll do it.
We need strong leadership. I'd like to be that leader with your support. I'll work with you. I'll lead you in an open and honest way, and I ask for your vote. I'd like to be the next president of the United States to support and help this great nation and to make sure that we all together remain America as the hope of the earth.

The only debate where there was a decisive win was the first debate. It HAD to be admitted to.

Romney needed to show his ability to be a leader and he did that tonight. Obama looked like an angry brat and acted like a petulant child... Of course he could discuss foreign policy...He is a sitting president. Romney was not only able to show his knowledge but to talk about a larger foreign policy picture tied to our economy...Undecideds will continue to lean Romney...BUH-BYE OBUMMER

Why are all you people saying "petulant child" did someone on Fox say that?

The bayonet mark was very condescending, and unbelievable that a sitting President would demean our Naval forces to the degree Obama did... He's a fucking disgrace.

Trust me, coming from a military family and having many friends in the military...Obama came off sounding like a conceited idiot.

Forum List

Back