[OFFICIAL] Final Post Debate Poll/ Monday 10-22-12

Who won tonights debate?

• Obama Won!!

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Romney Won!!

Votes: 50 51.0%
  • Too close to call, I'm going with a draw!!

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters
Just like you have the right to dip my lords cross in piss
I also have the right to make a movie about Muhammed life

We as a nation love our freedom of speech. This doesn't play well with Americans. We're not the fucking middle east.

The record Obama was defending is pure shit. This is why Romney won as he shown Obama's record clearly as just that.

No amount of talking and spinning is going to help the fraud.

The American people love their freedom of speech.

The proverbial neocon mind frame..

Put the blinders on, plug fingers in ears and scream "lalalalalalala".

:lol:

So, Obama's record..Make your case.
Let me get you started.
Obama did not create 5 million jobs.
Obama did not "get" bin laden. The military heroes did that.
Obama did not boost the stock markets.
Now, have at it.

I guess republicans actually like Obama's foreign policy only louder.

President Obama looked like a fool tonight.

President Obama was condescending and was acting arrogant with lines like, "we have these boats that go under the water." what a jackass and the American people saw what a jackass he is, lol.

Thank God this guy is done.

LOL... And the Neocons are having a fit!

What idiot here just claimed Mitt Owned Obama on "every issue?" Should we go back and count how many issues they fuckin agreed on to prove how stupid you sounded?

Mitt owned Obama with ... Agreeing with Obama's policy!!!

Romney lost.. After a bit he gave up and just started agreeing with Obama.

Obama 2, Rmoney 1.

Off to 11/6/12.. We shall see who wins.

:lol:

Obama did not win either. He had nothing new to add. "That's not true" doesn't cut it.
Obama needed to win huge to sway the polls back in his favor. ALL of the pressure was on him. Obama had to appear calm and in control. He wasn't. He spent the entire debate protesting. That isn't going to win over those who are undecided.

Are you fucking high?

Go back and watch the debate, Romney was sweating (literally).

Obama was calm and collected. Romney was the one on the attack, Obama was on defense. "That's not true" was not the only thing that came out of his mouth.. What did you fall asleep watching Romney talk?

Look, it's cool, I know how you people are... It's hard for you to understand, but Romney lost this debate.. It's not that big of a deal, there will probably be no real movement in the polls as early voting has already begun.

In addition, Romney has a 23% likelyhood of being elected, he COULD possibly win the popular vote.. But he will probably still lose the electoral college.

Sorry man.. :eusa_shifty:

What idiot here just claimed Mitt Owned Obama on "every issue?" Should we go back and count how many issues they fuckin agreed on to prove how stupid you sounded?

So which will you vote for if they're "both the same."?

President Obama was condescending and was acting arrogant with lines like, "we have these boats that go under the water." what a jackass and the American people saw what a jackass he is, lol.

No... it in fact was a great cutdown to Mitt. It showed how clueless Mitt is about the times and the evolution of the military.

Again, I don't support nor will I vote for Obama... But you just sounded dumb, sorry.

I thought it was funny Obama said our Military does not use Bayonets anymore.

Tell that to a marine, they are still standard issue.

Last edited:
The reason why the middle east is on fire is because they don't respect weakness. The one thing the leftist don't understand is that the muslim world doesn't respect our freedoms and hate our guts. We either close our borders or we have to force them to respect us. We have to share this fucking planet with these people.

No... it in fact was a great cutdown to Mitt. It showed how clueless Mitt is about the times and the evolution of the military.

Again, I don't support nor will I vote for Obama... But you just sounded dumb, sorry.

Really Romney is clueless, Obama said we don't use Bayonets anymore, but guess what they are standard issue for the Marines.

I think Americans are smart enough to see that our own Navy says they need 315 Ships, and were already below that, and Obama wants to go lower.

His petty, and childish Joke was just that, Childish and Petty, not presidential.

So which will you vote for if they're "both the same."?

Ohh my! I only have 2 options!???

I'll either write do a write in or vote for a real conservative... You know, a Governor that didn't create the most progressive liberal HC plan ever seen on a state level , one that costs the rest of the nation 500 million a year to cover their losses, like Mitt did... Or support that HC plan on a federal level... again like Mitt did.

See, the Republican party forced that guy out of the debates so we could all bask in the wonder that is Mitt Romney’s record. LOLz.

Really Romney is clueless, Obama said we don't use Bayonets anymore, but guess what they are standard issue for the Marines.

I think Americans are smart enough to see that our own Navy says they need 315 Ships, and were already below that, and Obama wants to go lower.

His petty, and childish Joke was just that, Childish and Petty, not presidential.

He's the CNC... The military does not dictate how big they will be otherwise they would consume the fucking entire budget. How much is the military spending atm, like 800 billion a year??

Are you people for real?

The reason why the middle east is on fire is because they don't respect weakness. The one thing the leftist don't understand is that the muslim world doesn't respect our freedoms and hate our guts. We either close our borders or we have to force them to respect us. We have to share this fucking planet with these people.

The "tumult" in the middle east would have been so much worse if we did not have a president with such a huge respect for democracy that he would take the unprecedented step by the US to tolerate democracy that does not kiss our collective asses.

Forum List

Back