Official Election results thread

CwxkVb8UsAEf1G7.jpg

Official? Lmao

99% of the people on this forum will act like total asses when the results are in. They will create dozens of taunting threads and act like spoiled children.

You gonna corral the roaches when the lights come on?

Trump is crushing Clinton in Indiana and Kentucky and Rand Paul is up big in Kentucky!

That is no surprise. Trump needs to hold what Romney and flip states like Fla, Iowa, Michigan and a few others. Don't count on PA, the turnout in Philly is big so the demrats will carry PA.
Pennsylvania, Ohio, NM, Iowa, Florida and Michigan should go to Trump. You're mistaken. He did very well there. Crowds were massive!

Not only did he win those states, he's stomping her almost double. NH & FL are currently leaning Trump

Trump is crushing Clinton in Indiana and Kentucky and Rand Paul is up big in Kentucky!

That is no surprise. Trump needs to hold what Romney and flip states like Fla, Iowa, Michigan and a few others. Don't count on PA, the turnout in Philly is big so the demrats will carry PA.
Pennsylvania, Ohio, NM, Iowa, Florida and Michigan should go to Trump. You're mistaken. He did very well there. Crowds were massive!

that maybe, but the turnout in Philadelphia is big. I just don't think Trump can carry the rest of the state by a big enough margin to overcome Philly. I do hope I am wrong however,

VA is close which is good for Trump, however SC is close which is good for Clinton, so hard to say what's happening

Forum List

Back