Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

wukungflu.jpg

1583245004570blob.png

Well, the wife told me two of her office mates returned from Italy last week and today the goobermint quarantined them for 2 weeks.

So She and I might be coming down with the bug in a week or so, lol.

So if I stop posting, you'll know why.

:D

Well, the wife told me two of her office mates returned from Italy last week and today the goobermint quarantined them for 2 weeks.

So She and I might be coming down with the bug in a week or so, lol.

So if I stop posting, you'll know why.

:D

I know you are being silly, but also be smart my friend.

You’ll be fine!

First untraced coronvirus patient in No Cal. SF Lyft had a coronavirus patient, so had to deep clean office and tell employees to work from home. One coronavirus official told the public to not touch their face and then put finger to her mouth to turn the page she was reading from. I'm getting a big bottle of hand cleaner to wash hand with around the house. What can you do, but hope you don't get it?

WHO updates covid-19 death rate to 3.4%
Perhaps Trump will cut their funding...again. They`re showing disloyalty.

Let me guess you are one of those confusing the World Health Organization with the CDC, am I correct?

WHO is a branch of the United Nations and yes we fund it through donations the reality is the United Nations run the WHO and not the U.S., so if any cuts were done it was by the U.N. and lack of donors world wide including China!

Let me guess you are one of those confusing the World Health Organization with the CDC, am I correct?

WHO is a branch of the United Nations and yes we fund it through donations the reality is the United Nations run the WHO and not the U.S., so if any cuts were done it was by the U.N. and lack of donors world wide including China!
Wrong. We decide where our UN funding goes.
Trump Seeks to Halve U.S. Funding for World Health Organization as Coronavirus Rages

Wrong. We decide where our UN funding goes.
Trump Seeks to Halve U.S. Funding for World Health Organization as Coronavirus Rages

WHO is part of the U.N. and even if we cut our funding other countries can contribute more, so why hasn't China, Russia and Iran offer more funds to support the WHO?

Also realize China refused assistance when the Coronavirus became an issue in China, but you will blame Trump as usual...

14 dead from the coronavirus and 24 killed in Nashville Tornado. So far a lot of media hype on the virus.

How many people died from the flu in 2019?

In total, the CDC estimates that up to 42.9 million people got sick during the 2018-2019 flu season, 647,000 people were hospitalized and 61,200 died.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...is-a-bigger-threat-to-the-us-than-coronavirus

The overall numbers are more for influenza, but you know it’s not the same.

It’s like comparing a mass shooting to auto accident deaths.
Not really. They are both viruses. The Flu is much more lethal and pandemic than this Coronavirus. I think we are worried about nothing.

I still agree with you.

I just got this map off TV and have tried to identify the general regions best as possible down to the nearest major cities. The major affected areas are:
  1. Seattle (liberal)
  2. San Francisco (liberal)
  3. Los Angeles (liberal)
  4. Boston (liberal)
  5. New York City area (liberal) and
  6. Philadelphia (liberal)
Basically, if you live in Washington state, California, Boston or NYC, you are fucked.

corona.jpg

Democrats America.jpg

How strangely well the corona virus cases line up with the major epicenters of progressivism where all the really educated, superior, Hillary voters live! It could really be a panic soon in Hollywood as all the freaks run in a panic trying to buy up the last masks afraid to venture out or touch another human being.

I wonder how they will be able to get out to vote on election day?! :eek:

Trump's Red States and Red Cities are all but totally unaffected.

I always suspected the Left were debauched disease carriers that sooner or later, nature (or God) would come down and smite them for their wickedness.

Soon we may have whole cities empty on the east and west coasts ready for the taking complete with really nice homes.

Last edited:
Things are gradually getting real:

The school my oldest son goes to on Saturdays was closed today. A few elementary, middle and high schools in MA have been shut down temporarily so far. How much further will things develop?

Things are gradually getting real:

The school my oldest son goes to on Saturdays was closed today. A few elementary, middle and high schools in MA have been shut down temporarily so far. How much further will things develop?

We will overreact and nothing will come of it.

Anthrax, West Nile, Bird Flu, Swine flu, SARS, Ebola, Ecoli, Zika, ISIS, the Mayan Calendar, Y2K....it’s all media hype.

Forum List

Back