man gets arrested for going after teens who door bell ditched him

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

dudes in jail. bet those punks wont ever door bell ditch again. parents are suing. the kids parents should have to pay fine for what there kids did., they were wrong tool. punks.
Absurd
Kids will be kids, as long as they are not damaging property/endangering someone - then a certain level of pranking is to be expected. I assure you this dumbass did his share of teen activity when he was a teenager.
The ONLY thing that would be different was if these kids were specifically targeting his house, and doing it repeatedly all hours of the night etc.

dudes in jail. bet those punks wont ever door bell ditch again. parents are suing. the kids parents should have to pay fine for what there kids did., they were wrong tool. punks.
ringing the doorbell and running is an old kids game ... knocking on the door and running is an older kids game .. the guy should get his ass kicked for choking children .

Absurd
Kids will be kids, as long as they are not damaging property/endangering someone - then a certain level of pranking is to be expected. I assure you this dumbass did his share of teen activity when he was a teenager.
The ONLY thing that would be different was if these kids were specifically targeting his house, and doing it repeatedly all hours of the night etc.

Depends on how many times they did it. If it was a lot, then he should have been allowed to beat the crap out of them, hen get them arrested.

ringing the doorbell and running is an old kids game ... knocking on the door and running is an older kids game .. the guy should get his ass kicked for choking children .
The latest growing trend is to run up to a house, kick in the door and run off, having damaged both the door and its frame, preventing the family from locking it until a company can come out and replace the door and frame, thus incurring a large cost on the family.
I've lost all sympathy for idiots pranking people minding their own business in their homes. I also hate idiots who can't keep the music who can't respect their neighbors enough to keep the music down, so the neighbors can sleep.

The latest growing trend is to run up to a house, kick in the door and run off, having damaged both the door and its frame, preventing the family from locking it until a company can come out and replace the door and frame, thus incurring a large cost on the family.
I've lost all sympathy for idiots pranking people minding their own business in their homes. I also hate idiots who can't keep the music who can't respect their neighbors enough to keep the music down, so the neighbors can sleep.
yep these kids were harassing hm

You didn't do things like "ding dong ditch" when you were a kid?

And the guy is lucky one of the parents didn't shoot him in this day and age.

it all harassment

Absurd
yeah kids will harass there neighbors because parents are to dumb to tell them not too.

A drunk teenager knocked on my window once, while peeking in, around midnight.

I went out the door with my piece and pistol-whipped him.

No. Not really. He wanted to know where the party was. I told him. And I mentioned he might want to be a little more careful concerning the peeking in windows thing.

Another time, my driveway was blocked with what seemed like every realtor sign in the neighborhood. I gave that one points for effort and creativity.

A drunk teenager knocked on my window once, while peeking in, around midnight.

I went out the door with my piece and pistol-whipped him.

No. Not really. He wanted to know where the party was. I told him. And I mentioned he might want to be a little more careful concerning the peeking in windows thing.

Another time, my driveway was blocked with what seemed like every realtor sign in the neighborhood. I gave that one points for effort and creativity.

The kids picked on you, because you've always been a "get off of my lawn" old fart.

now kicking in the door is a whole different ballgame than knocking and running ... kick a door in and you are asking to get hurt !

is the "game" to ring the bell and run, or do they get even more stupid with it?

this seems like a great opportunity to discipline these brats.

Forum List

Back