Say Comrade, this concept that Schitt and the Stalinist thugs in the house are working off of, that a man is guilty THEN you find out what he is guilty of, where did that originate? :dunno:

It sure isn't American or part of common law...

View attachment 288964
Fruitcake, if trump were presumed to be guilty, there would be no hearings now or possible trial coming up.

Like I always say, you rightards are dumber than shit.

Or an impeachment.

Oh, wait.

You fucking Stalinists pervert everything that it is to be American.

Do the hate sites pay you? Seriously?
Fruitcake, impeachment is essentially an indictment. Trump's due process comes in the trial.
"Essentially" but not. One thing is certain, nothing Schiff is doing can be called "due process," and it's all utterly unprecedented.
"Essentially" as in the same thing with the exception that it's outside the Judiciary. Indictment is a formal criminal charge where due process grants a criminal trial; while impeachment is a formal procedural charge where due process grants a procedural trial.
So it's the same thing, only not.

There is no due process in Schiff's kangaroo court.

Lying fucking moron, that treaty authorizes the Attorney General to make such requests with Ukraine, not the president. That doesn't mean Trump still can't make requests to Ukraine, he can ... he just can't do it under the jurisdiction of that treaty unless the Attorney General designates the president to do so -- which Barr did not do.

You would understand this if you weren't such a lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:
I do understand it, moron. The President doesn't need to be authorized to make a personal Request to the President of Ukraine, period. All that treaty does is make it against the rules for other government officials to make such a request.
Lying fucking moron, the treaty only authorizes the "central authority."

Are you ever not a lying fucking moron?

Ever??
"Authorizes" can mean that it gives permission. However, there's no reason to believe the Trump needed permission. One thing it makes clear is that no law is broken when a US official requests help to investigate criminality of US citizens, which is what all you Piece of Schiff minions have claimed.
The treaty names who is authorized. The Attorney General.

That doesn't change just because you're a lying fucking moron.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yes, it names who is authorized to make requests that Ukraine must comply with. Ukraine is free to ignore any other request, but nothing in the treaty makes other requests illegal.

I just made it clear that you're the lying moron. You tried to put one over on forum members by omitting the crucial section of the document that defines what "authorized" means.
Lying fucking moron, the treaty authorizes no one else but the section I mentioned to make the request.

It also requires the Attorney General to name the authority of an ongoing investigation, proceeding or prosecution for which the other country's assistance is requested. There was no such investigation, proceeding or prosecution.

Fruitcake, if trump were presumed to be guilty, there would be no hearings now or possible trial coming up.

Like I always say, you rightards are dumber than shit.

Or an impeachment.

Oh, wait.

Fruitcake, impeachment is essentially an indictment. Trump's due process comes in the trial.
"Essentially" but not. One thing is certain, nothing Schiff is doing can be called "due process," and it's all utterly unprecedented.
"Essentially" as in the same thing with the exception that it's outside the Judiciary. Indictment is a formal criminal charge where due process grants a criminal trial; while impeachment is a formal procedural charge where due process grants a procedural trial.

There's been no trial yet, lying fucking moron. What part of that escapes your lying fucking moronicship?

I do understand it, moron. The President doesn't need to be authorized to make a personal Request to the President of Ukraine, period. All that treaty does is make it against the rules for other government officials to make such a request.

Ever??
"Authorizes" can mean that it gives permission. However, there's no reason to believe the Trump needed permission. One thing it makes clear is that no law is broken when a US official requests help to investigate criminality of US citizens, which is what all you Piece of Schiff minions have claimed.

face-palm-gif.278959
Yes, it names who is authorized to make requests that Ukraine must comply with. Ukraine is free to ignore any other request, but nothing in the treaty makes other requests illegal.

I just made it clear that you're the lying moron. You tried to put one over on forum members by omitting the crucial section of the document that defines what "authorized" means.
Lying fucking moron, the treaty authorizes no one else but the section I mentioned to make the request.

It also requires the Attorney General to name the authority of an ongoing investigation, proceeding or prosecution for which the other country's assistance is requested. There was no such investigation, proceeding or prosecution.
ROFL! I just explained to you the meaning of the term "authorize," and you ignore it.

They are "authorized" to make a request that the government of Ukraine must comply with. Otherwise the government of Ukraine can ignore it. However, it's not illegal for any other person to make such a request. Trump was operating under the terms of the treaty by directing Barr to contact the government of Ukraine. That's why Schiff is no longer pursuing the "quid pro quo" line of attack. I realizes that will go nowhere.

Or an impeachment.

Oh, wait.

There's been no trial yet, lying fucking moron. What part of that escapes your lying fucking moronicship?
You already admitted it's not the same thing. The fact that Trump isn't getting due process couldn't be more obvious.

Insists a proven lying fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What did you insist on, fawn?

afb110519dAPR20191105034522.jpg
Your cartoon starts with a lie -- no one was investigating Biden's son.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
You keep peddling this lie even thought it as been debunked multiple times.
Nah, you're just a lying fucking moron. Want proof of that? You can't prove Hunter Biden was under investigation when Shokin was pushed into resigning. And you can't prove it because he wasn't.

:dance:
I don't believe anyone made that claim, moron.
LOLOL

Lying fucking moron, Fruitcake posted it...

Screenshot_20191110-153006_Samsung Internet.jpg

And YOU marked it a 'winner'.

You literally hit 'winner' on a post you just doubted exists. That's how big of a lying fucking moron you are.

rotfl-gif.288736

[
It makes no difference if Barr knew about the call. What matters is that Barr was not investigating Biden.

More importantly, Loretta Lynch was not investigating Quid Pro Joe, Hunter, nor CIA "fixer" Eric Ciaramella. Now why is that?

Can you say "most corrupt AG in history?"

You know you're fucked, right hack? You grasp that the whole thing exploded in your corrupt face, doncha? :lmao:
LOLOL

Yeah, that must explain why Trump is facing impeachment and potential criminal charges for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national, while Lynch is old news.
We all know the reason: it's because Democrats are deranged moon-bats who have been wanting to impeach Trump since the day elected, especially the so-called "whistleblower."

Now that we know that Eric Fucking Ciaramella is the mole, the democrats are fucked. It's about on the level of Chuck Schumer filing a complaint...
The identity of the whistle blower or his evidence no longer matters.
The investigation has moved on well past him.

What did you insist on, fawn?

afb110519dAPR20191105034522.jpg

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Nah, you're just a lying fucking moron. Want proof of that? You can't prove Hunter Biden was under investigation when Shokin was pushed into resigning. And you can't prove it because he wasn't.

LOLOL

View attachment 289170

You literally hit 'winner' on a post you just doubted exists. That's how big of a lying fucking moron you are.

rotfl-gif.288736
I can't even follow this argument any more. What "lie" am I posting?

[
It makes no difference if Barr knew about the call. What matters is that Barr was not investigating Biden.

More importantly, Loretta Lynch was not investigating Quid Pro Joe, Hunter, nor CIA "fixer" Eric Ciaramella. Now why is that?

You know you're fucked, right hack? You grasp that the whole thing exploded in your corrupt face, doncha? :lmao:
LOLOL

Yeah, that must explain why Trump is facing impeachment and potential criminal charges for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national, while Lynch is old news.
We all know the reason: it's because Democrats are deranged moon-bats who have been wanting to impeach Trump since the day elected, especially the so-called "whistleblower."

Now that we know that Eric Fucking Ciaramella is the mole, the democrats are fucked. It's about on the level of Chuck Schumer filing a complaint...
ROFL! We all know it matters, and he will certainly have to testify in the Senate.

LOLOL

ROFL! We all know it matters, and he will certainly have to testify in the Senate.
No...it doesn't matter and I'm sure the Senate will be much more interested in testimony from all the witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the President's actions.

LOLOL

No...it doesn't matter and I'm sure the Senate will be much more interested in testimony from all the witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the President's actions.
If it doesn't matter, then why are Schiff ass kissing turds like you trying so hard to get everyone to ignore him?

The Senate is going to rake the so-called "whistleblower" over the coals. For a least a week we will be regaled with all the evidence that he hates Trump and that he has been conspiring for three years stage a coup against him.

Schiff will also have his time in the hot seat. He won't be coming back to the House next year.

If it doesn't matter, then why are Schiff ass kissing turds like you trying so hard to get everyone to ignore him?

The Senate is going to rake the so-called "whistleblower" over the coals. For a least a week we will be regaled with all the evidence that he hates Trump and that he has been conspiring for three years stage a coup against him.

Schiff will also have his time in the hot seat. He won't be coming back to the House next year.
So...what does it matter if the whistleblower is the biggest Trump-hating Communist in the universe?
The enquiry is proceeding to uncover actual testimony from first-hand witnesses.
The whistleblower is no longer relevant to the process.

Ever??

face-palm-gif.278959

ROFL! I just explained to you the meaning of the term "authorize," and you ignore it.

They are "authorized" to make a request that the government of Ukraine must comply with. Otherwise the government of Ukraine can ignore it. However, it's not illegal for any other person to make such a request. Trump was operating under the terms of the treaty by directing Barr to contact the government of Ukraine. That's why Schiff is no longer pursuing the "quid pro quo" line of attack. I realizes that will go nowhere.
Lying fucking moron, YOU posted...

The contracting states shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.

Emphasis added to highlight what a lying fucking moron you are.

"in accordance with the provisions of this treaty includes the stated provision that our Attorney General, or someone the Attorney General designates, makes the reqest.

And he or she has to name our authority on the investigation, proceeding or prosecution with which we are requesting help -- which was non-existent in this case.

Ever???

YOU posted that. :eusa_doh:

So...what does it matter if the whistleblower is the biggest Trump-hating Communist in the universe?
The enquiry is proceeding to uncover actual testimony from first-hand witnesses.
The whistleblower is no longer relevant to the process.
It means the basis for this whole thing is invalid, and that it's all based on a big lie.

The "testimony" is nothing but pure opinion. It's utterly worthless and pointless. Schiff simply rounded up a bunch of people who hate Trump and then allowed them to vent their spleen. There testimony is evidence of nothing other than them failing to understand their place in society. Trump runs foreign policy, not them, and that's why they hate him.

You already admitted it's not the same thing. The fact that Trump isn't getting due process couldn't be more obvious.
That's why I said, "essentially," ya lying fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The only difference is one is regarding legal matters while the other is political matters.

But since you want to harp on that difference, show where the Constitution grants due process to non-legal matters....

face-palm-gif.278959

The contracting states shall provide mutual assistance, in accordance with the provisions of this treaty, in connection with the investigation, prosecution, and prevention of offenses, and in proceedings related to criminal matters.

"in accordance with the provisions of this treaty includes the stated provision that our Attorney General, or someone the Attorney General designates, makes the reqest.

And he or she has to name our authority on the investigation, proceeding or prosecution with which we are requesting help -- which was non-existent in this case.

Ever???

I've already explained that three times, moron. It doesn't mean that requests for assistance can't be made by other means. All it means is that if want Ukraine to be obligate to comply with the request, you have to follow the procedure outlined in the treaty.

How many times does this have to be explained to you, shit for brains?

LOLOL

View attachment 289170

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOL

Ever??

:lmao:

That's why I said, "essentially," ya lying fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The only difference is one is regarding legal matters while the other is political matters.

But since you want to harp on that difference, show where the Constitution grants due process to non-legal matters....
In other words, not the same thing. On the one hand, you want us to believe that Schiff's kangaroo court is some kind of legal process observing due process, and on the other you want to take all the rules of due process and throw them out the window. You can't have it both ways, turd.

LOLOL

View attachment 289170

rotfl-gif.288736
LOLOL

Ever??

:lmao:
I asked a question. How can that be a lie?

You are such a fucking moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

Ever???

I've already explained that three times, moron. It doesn't mean that requests for assistance can't be made by other means. All it means is that if want Ukraine to be obligate to comply with the request, you have to follow the procedure outlined in the treaty.

How many times does this have to be explained to you, shit for brains?
LOLOL

Lying fucking moron, one of the provisions of the treaty is that requests come from the central authority.

YOU posted, mutual assistance shall be provided "in accordance with the provisions of this treaty."

Now you're ignoring the very words YOU posted to falsely claim the provision stipulating the central authority shall make such requsts.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back