What request?
LOL

Dayum, you're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:
In other words, you can't name it.

Thanks for playing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

No, fucking moron, I can easily name it. I just can't believe you're an even bigger fucking moron than I already thought by asking such a fucking moronic question.

1233796371590-gif.270396

.... fucking moron.... Trump made 2 requests in that phone call regarding Ukraine's cooperation in investigating:

1) "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible."

2) "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
The idea that Trump can't make a request of a foreign leader is moronic. Please quote the text of the treaty that says he can't.
No one is saying s president can't make requests to foreign leaders, ya fucking moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

What IS being said is that Trump can't point to this treaty as authority for him to do so since he didn't follow the treaty's requirements. Meaning this treaty has absolutely nothing to do with his requests to Zelensky to investigate CrowdStrike/DNC server or Biden. Requests, by the way, that I had to spell out for you because you're such a yuge fucking moron, you didn't even know Trump made any requests. :eusa_doh:

Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

And while a president can make requests upon other foreign leaders, they can't do so if it violates U.S. law. And trump violated U.S. law when he solicited a foreign national to contribute to his campaign by investigating a political rival.

Lock him up!

:dance:

No one is saying s president can't make requests to foreign leaders, ya fucking moron."

That's exactly what they're saying, shit for brains. They claim it's illegal to request a foreign government help with an investigation into American persons overseas. The treaty shows that claim is a flat out lie.

Also, It's not a campaign donation, and Trump didn't break any law.

[
It makes no difference if Barr knew about the call. What matters is that Barr was not investigating Biden.

More importantly, Loretta Lynch was not investigating Quid Pro Joe, Hunter, nor CIA "fixer" Eric Ciaramella. Now why is that?

Can you say "most corrupt AG in history?"

You know you're fucked, right hack? You grasp that the whole thing exploded in your corrupt face, doncha? :lmao:
LOLOL

Yeah, that must explain why Trump is facing impeachment and potential criminal charges for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national, while Lynch is old news.
We all know the reason: it's because Democrats are deranged moon-bats who have been wanting to impeach Trump since the day elected, especially the so-called "whistleblower."

You gutless Dem clowns do something about it DO IT impeach Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Figures you nut jobs would call fof his impeachment before the hearings are over. Of course, that reveals how nervous you are about what's coming out that you want him impeached before it does.

Say Comrade, this concept that Schitt and the Stalinist thugs in the house are working off of, that a man is guilty THEN you find out what he is guilty of, where did that originate? :dunno:

It sure isn't American or part of common law...

View attachment 288964
Fruitcake, if trump were presumed to be guilty, there would be no hearings now or possible trial coming up.

Like I always say, you rightards are dumber than shit.
This isn't a "hearing." It's a show trial.

FAUX is still claiming that Mueller found evidence of collusion.
Poor, deranged fucking moron. Now you're reduced to lying. Not only did I never say what you just falsely ascribed to me .... I said Mueller exonerated Trump of collusion....
Not this Liberal. I always said I would wait for the report to come out to render a judgement; and I did. And when the report came out, I said he's not guilty.
... emphasis added to highlight your lie. And given you're now also a proven liar, you shall henceforth be known as...

Lying fucking moron.

LOL

Dayum, you're such a fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Thanks for playing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

No, fucking moron, I can easily name it. I just can't believe you're an even bigger fucking moron than I already thought by asking such a fucking moronic question.

1233796371590-gif.270396

.... fucking moron.... Trump made 2 requests in that phone call regarding Ukraine's cooperation in investigating:

1) "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible."

2) "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
The idea that Trump can't make a request of a foreign leader is moronic. Please quote the text of the treaty that says he can't.
No one is saying s president can't make requests to foreign leaders, ya fucking moron.

face-palm-gif.278959

What IS being said is that Trump can't point to this treaty as authority for him to do so since he didn't follow the treaty's requirements. Meaning this treaty has absolutely nothing to do with his requests to Zelensky to investigate CrowdStrike/DNC server or Biden. Requests, by the way, that I had to spell out for you because you're such a yuge fucking moron, you didn't even know Trump made any requests. :eusa_doh:

Ever???

And while a president can make requests upon other foreign leaders, they can't do so if it violates U.S. law. And trump violated U.S. law when he solicited a foreign national to contribute to his campaign by investigating a political rival.

Lock him up!

No one is saying s president can't make requests to foreign leaders, ya fucking moron."

That's exactly what they're saying, shit for brains. They claim it's illegal to request a foreign government help with an investigation into American persons overseas. The treaty shows that claim is a flat out lie.

No, ya lying fucking moron, no one is saying Trump can't make requests to foreign leaders. The claim is not that it's illegal to ask a foreign leader to investigate an American person overseas.

That you think that is what this is about only serves to exemplify just how big of a lying fucking moron you really are.

source.gif

[
It makes no difference if Barr knew about the call. What matters is that Barr was not investigating Biden.

More importantly, Loretta Lynch was not investigating Quid Pro Joe, Hunter, nor CIA "fixer" Eric Ciaramella. Now why is that?

You know you're fucked, right hack? You grasp that the whole thing exploded in your corrupt face, doncha? :lmao:
LOLOL

Yeah, that must explain why Trump is facing impeachment and potential criminal charges for soliciting campaign help from a foreign national, while Lynch is old news.
We all know the reason: it's because Democrats are deranged moon-bats who have been wanting to impeach Trump since the day elected, especially the so-called "whistleblower."
LOL

Drools the USMB lying fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

giphy-1-gif.271907

LOL

Figures you nut jobs would call fof his impeachment before the hearings are over. Of course, that reveals how nervous you are about what's coming out that you want him impeached before it does.

Say Comrade, this concept that Schitt and the Stalinist thugs in the house are working off of, that a man is guilty THEN you find out what he is guilty of, where did that originate? :dunno:

View attachment 288964
Fruitcake, if trump were presumed to be guilty, there would be no hearings now or possible trial coming up.

This isn't a "hearing." It's a show trial.
Insists a proven lying fucking moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for playing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590-gif.270396

face-palm-gif.278959

Ever???

Lock him up!

No, ya lying fucking moron, no one is saying Trump can't make requests to foreign leaders. The claim is not that it's illegal to ask a foreign leader to investigate an American person overseas.

That you think that is what this is about only serves to exemplify just how big of a lying fucking moron you really are.

source.gif
That is what they are saying.

[

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

giphy-1-gif.271907
It's true, in other words.

The Treaty is in fact specific to international law enforcement--agreement between nations for assistance. The good news is that the memory and fact-challenged old man President is not the authorized office for making the request. Per Lawful US Ratification, USA and Kiev agree that the Central Authorities are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Justice Minister. The specificity is that only those two offices are empowered: Even to communicate about the covered matters. Anyone surmises that lawful and legal procedures in both nations are intended.

The talking voices under the mattress in the Lincoln Bedroom--which apparently the Office of The President reports to the Ukraine leader as basis for the investigation request--are not authorized, nor is the President, allegedly hearing them. "People talking" is the justification used in the phone call, no specifics of any relevant department or agency.

That claim could be taken to The Hague: That the President is bound to not request an investigation of a US national, under the terms of the Treaty. The claim could be taken to the US Supreme Court. The subject is more likely to come up this year in formal Impeachment Articles.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matters then go to Senate for Trial--essentially a show and try--and via the votes of the Senators.)

The Treaty is in fact specific to international law enforcement--agreement between nations for assistance. The good news is that the memory and fact-challenged old man President is not the authorized office for making the request. Per Lawful US Ratification, USA and Kiev agree that the Central Authorities are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Justice Minister. The specificity is that only those two offices are empowered: Even to communicate about the covered matters. Anyone surmises that lawful and legal procedures in both nations are intended.

Sorry, douchebag, but it doesn't say that Trump can't make a request personally to the president of Ukraine. That's a TDS fantasy.

LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590-gif.270396

face-palm-gif.278959

Ever???

Lock him up!

source.gif
That is what they are saying.
:cuckoo:

[

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

giphy-1-gif.271907
It's true, in other words.
:cuckoo:

Sorry, douchebag, but it doesn't say that Trump can't make a request personally to the president of Ukraine. That's a TDS fantasy.
Lying fucking moron, that treaty authorizes the Attorney General to make such requests with Ukraine, not the president. That doesn't mean Trump still can't make requests to Ukraine, he can ... he just can't do it under the jurisdiction of that treaty unless the Attorney General designates the president to do so -- which Barr did not do.

You would understand this if you weren't such a lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Lying fucking moron, that treaty authorizes the Attorney General to make such requests with Ukraine, not the president. That doesn't mean Trump still can't make requests to Ukraine, he can ... he just can't do it under the jurisdiction of that treaty unless the Attorney General designates the president to do so -- which Barr did not do.

You would understand this if you weren't such a lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:
I do understand it, moron. The President doesn't need to be authorized to make a personal Request to the President of Ukraine, period. All that treaty does is make it against the rules for other government officials to make such a request.

LOL

View attachment 288964

Or an impeachment.

Oh, wait.

You fucking Stalinists pervert everything that it is to be American.

Do the hate sites pay you? Seriously?

[

LOLOL

Now that we know that Eric Fucking Ciaramella is the mole, the democrats are fucked. It's about on the level of Chuck Schumer filing a complaint...

Forum List

Back