Offensive Trio's Rated

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Dave Dameshek, an NFL writer, has rated the NFL top to bottom on their three best offensive skill trios.

Steelers Packers Seahawks possess top triplets for 2015 season - NFL.com

#1 is the Steelers

#2 the Packers

#3 the Seahawks

Standing alone these kind of comparisons have obvious interest to the fans of the best teams.

Now when you combine this "list" with the rating of the team's defenses it could add up to a valuable prediction article.

Rating Ben Rothlesburger as the most dangerous QB in the NFL might be something of a stretch. I believe Aaron Rodgers should lead the highest rated trios and Wilson #2 with Lynch and the addition of Graham.

It only really matters when calculating the defenses these hot doggies have to go up against also. Seattle plays Green Bay up in Wisconsin this season on September 20th. The teams have nearly equal "top Trio ratings" but the Seahawks have the vastly superior defense and it won't be playing the Hawks like they did in the NFC Championship game like last year. This go-around will have the Seahawk's defense completely healthy. The differences in the team's defenses is a lot. It will be a great game but the Packers will be at a serious disadvantage.

If the Hawks win, and I believe they will, it won't mean the Hawk's offensive "trio" is better.

Forum List

Back