O'Donnell: "I'm not a witch."

she's a witch, just not a good witch

Are you a Good Witch....or a Bad Witch?

Glinda%20the%20Good%20Witch%20of%20the%20North%201.jpg

Christine O'Donnell: Why, I'm not a witch at all

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7n7g4_J30A]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell (REMIX) "I'm Not A Witch. I'm you"[/ame]

Just a peak at all the libs here taking their shots at her makes me confident she is the right person for the job.

:eusa_whistle:

You are known by the people who hate you lately, and she is hated by ALL the right folks.
:eusa_clap:

Just a peak at all the libs here taking their shots at her makes me confident she is the right person for the job.

You are known by the people who hate you lately, and she is hated by ALL the right folks.

your dumber than we thought:lol:

That's the point. I'm wondering when the right will crank up the "you're just scared" campaign, like they did with "phear the phred". The right wing is so easily manipulated.

That's the point. I'm wondering when the right will crank up the "you're just scared" campaign, like they did with "phear the phred". The right wing is so easily manipulated.

Well.... as for right now.... all I see on the left is a
spaz.jpg

FROM THE LEFT.... NOT THE RIGHT!​

:lol:

spaz.jpg

You ought to dig deep and send O'Donnell lots of money, since we're all scared of her.

You guys are forgetting something. Real witches (or Wicca) do not acknowledge god or satan, so if she was making out on a "satanic altar" when she was a teenager, she must have been canoodling with SATANISTS!!! :eek:

spaz.jpg

You ought to dig deep and send O'Donnell lots of money, since we're all scared of her.

Done.... I stand behind the candidate I like, and I like her!

Oh, and as cute as she is.... I doubt seriously she needs to diddle with her thingie.

I don't think anyone is worried about her being a witch. It's about her being dumb enough to talk about that, her not having any answers to questions about misappropriation of campaign funds, other financial issues in her past etc..

To get repubs to support a bad canidate all dems have to do is say something about that person?

That makes a ton of sense

Forum List

Back