O'Donnell Added to CREW's Most Crooked Politician List

Uhm...I just speed read the link and I don't see anywhere that indicates what she DOES to EARN her money.

Can you please enlighten me?

Maybe she gets money from family members. But certainly--after what we have recently experienced in Colorado--campaign donations are regulated by the Secretary of State--and requirements for all donations have to be met--spending on the campaign has to be to the penny--and if anything is out of order--there would be news paper articles about it and heavy fines are levied. (It's no conspriacy theory.) Every penny has to be accounted for.

Here is the proof of it:

Dan Maes' campaign treasurer resigns - The Denver Post

Uhm...I just speed read the link and I don't see anywhere that indicates what she DOES to EARN her money.

So we move from her ranking #1 on the BS chart, "Prove us wrong!" to... "what is her job!"

I bet you feel absolutely nothing that you wrongly accused her, shit I'll bet you still believe the article of “Like omg, I hurd” over her posting papers that prove otherwise.

Hmm.. I wonder, do you hate her because she is white, female or not a democrat…

Maybe she gets money from family members. But certainly--after what we have recently experienced in Colorado--campaign donations are regulated by the Secretary of State--and requirements for all donations have to be met--spending on the campaign has to be to the penny--and if anything is out of order--there would be news paper articles about it and heavy fines are levied. (It's no conspriacy theory.) Every penny has to be accounted for.

Here is the proof of it:

I cannot understand for the life of me how you people are so comfortable, to the point of accepting as gospel, with such speculation...that you agree with, while at the same time are so uncomfortable with (to the point of outright denying and not believing) facts....that you do not agree with.

Uncanny!

Last edited:

Here is the proof of it:

I cannot understand for the life of me how you people are so comfortable, to the point of accepting as gospel, with such speculation...that you agree with, while at the same time are so uncomfortable with (to the point of outright denying and not believing) facts....that you do not agree with.

Uncanny!
yet you are ignoring the facts provided with documented PROOF

btw, what exactly does Cooms have for a job?
i thought they were both seeking the SAME job

Here is the proof of it:

Uncanny!

Haha dude, you don't even have a single fact.

You changed the goal post, that's all. The people "defending" her here are not even saying the love her or anything. YOU want it to seem like there is this frenzy about her so you can point and yell "Crazy RightyZ OmGZ!!!"

You defended a bogus article, you lost, deal with it... I said it just a little ways back, what's the point of porving you guys are wrong, you will just find some new attack and never admit "shit, I was wrong, dang, sorry..."

In the same thread we moved from the link provided to "what is her job?" Who cares? If you care start a new thread and prove she does not have a job, no income, whatever you want...

Harry's Pet is a force to be reckoned with!!

He's called himself a Marxist. Now, if that weren't bad enough.....I HEARD he was child molesting pedophile. I HEARD he stuffs gerbils up his ass and while he electrocutes his nipples. I HEARD he's mean to cripples and orphans. I HEARD he has sex with dead bodies. I HEARD IT!!! SO now it's a FACT.

Here is the proof of it:

Uncanny!

It's YOU that are ignoring the facts. You're trying to build your own little conspiracy theory. Right now in my state--the primary winner's campaign is in the tank because he actually was living off campaign donations. I just gave you the link--didn't you read it?

Every single penny that is donated to a candidate has to be accounted for and it is audited regulary by the Secretary of State. What don't you understand about that?

As yet--you haven't presented any facts--just a lot of conjecture. Of course again attacking the character of a conservative female--with no proof of anything.

Last edited:

He's called himself a Marxist. Now, if that weren't bad enough.....I HEARD he was child molesting pedophile. I HEARD he stuffs gerbils up his ass and while he electrocutes his nipples. I HEARD he's mean to cripples and orphans. I HEARD he has sex with dead bodies. I HEARD IT!!! SO now it's a FACT.

Well--I'll go as far to say that we do have PROOF that he did refer to himself as a MARXIST--and we also have PROOF that Harry Reid referred to him as his favorite PET.

We know that's true.

Well--I'll go as far to say that we do have PROOF that he did refer to himself as a MARXIST--and we also have PROOF that Harry Reid referred to him as his favorite PET.

We know that's true.

Yeah, but I HEARD that other shit too, so it must be a fact.
Oh and I just heard one other thing.....yep, hold on second.....what? You're kidding me!?? No?! Really!!! OMFG!!!

HE KILLS PUPPIES!!! HE'S A PUPPY KILLER!!!!!!!!! I just HEARD IT!!!!

I love how wrapped up in Republican Primaries all you Left wing assholes are. Clearly the Tea Party and the anti Democrat Mood has you people scared shitless :)

I'm not left wing and I support some of the tea party candidates, like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio.

I can wrap my brain around Marco, but not Rand Paul. What do you like about him, if you don't mind?

I am pointing out that Delaware Republicans nominated an ethically challenged Senate candidate all based on pure ideology and the conservatives here are defending it, while at the same time assailing the people of New York City for reelecting Charlie Rangel in his primary. It's hypocrisy.

You are right, it is hypocrisy. But I'm also concerned that Rangel is being convicted before his trial has even started. I admit that it looks like some laws were broken, along with some House rules. But when you think about it, it's pretty penny-ante crap: rent control apartments and vacation rentals. Not exactly Cunningham/Abramoff territory. I see these as slip-ups, and not necessarily of his doing. We'll see.

I think that if you have been as powerful as Rangel, in the Washington environment since 1970, and this is all they got, it speaks well of his honesty.

What exactly are you people on the letft upset about? Remember, she "has no chance", right? You should be thrilled.

PS : The "unelectable" Marco Rubio has a 14 point lead in Fla....:lol:

Two reasons. Hillary wants to be the first woman elected President and the left is scared shitless that a good looking conservative woman might become somebody people could admire.

See, I don't think either Palin or McDonnell are good-looking. They both have that 'Buffy'/'Missy'/'Muffy'/'Sissy' thing going on that I find grating and not sexy.

Animal-House-Back-Cover.jpg

Forum List

Back