O'Donnell Added to CREW's Most Crooked Politician List

Damn, I hope this woman wins.

Six years of this shit would be comedy gold!

You betcha! :thup: :thup:

PH2010091407011.jpg

I don't care who makes that face, it's funny. :lol:

She is hot, funny face notwithstanding...

So aside from all these pathetic ad homs, anybody got any proof to refute the claims made in the CREW article about how she used campaign funds?

You are a child molester.

Prove you aren't.

So you can't. All you and others in here can do is cling to your lame-ass ad homs as a transparent attempt to marginalize the ethics violations. If these violations were done by a Democrat--and they are--you two-cent hacks would be screeching and howling.

And fuck off. There's other ways to make your point that will make you seem like less of a scumbag.

How about this... YOU prove what the article "says" to be true. I mean I can make up a list about anyone and say "prove me wrong!" Do YOU have any proof she is these things or do you base your beliefs just off the article?

Are you willing back up that article or were you just looking for another thing to attack Rep's/TPM people over?

I don’t even know that chick and I’d be willing to go out and try and disprove that obvious trash article if that meant you had to deal with any kind of consequence… Maybe you’re right, maybe she is pure evil, but I wouldn’t base who she is off a garbage link like was provided.

Thing is what’s the point of “proving her innocence” when tomorrow a new equally un-credible list will emerge and you will once again toss out the “Prove it wrong or it’s true!” crap. What do I or anyone else gain by wasting the time to defend her when it seems all you really care about is Attacking a Republican or TP backed person?

You are a child molester.

Prove you aren't.

So you can't. All you and others in here can do is cling to your lame-ass ad homs as a transparent attempt to marginalize the ethics violations. If these violations were done by a Democrat--and they are--you two-cent hacks would be screeching and howling.

And fuck off. There's other ways to make your point that will make you seem like less of a scumbag.

How about this... YOU prove what the article "says" to be true. I mean I can make up a list about anyone and say "prove me wrong!" Do YOU have any proof she is these things or do you base your beliefs just off the article?

Are you willing back up that article or were you just looking for another thing to attack Rep's/TPM people over?

I don’t even know that chick and I’d be willing to go out and try and disprove that obvious trash article if that meant you had to deal with any kind of consequence… Maybe you’re right, maybe she is pure evil, but I wouldn’t base who she is off a garbage link like was provided.

Thing is what’s the point of “proving her innocence” when tomorrow a new equally un-credible list will emerge and you will once again toss out the “Prove it wrong or it’s true!” crap. What do I or anyone else gain by wasting the time to defend her when it seems all you really care about is Attacking a Republican or TP backed person?

:lol:

USMB Rule # 67:

It is recommended you read the entire thread before going on a whiney rant, unless you want to look like a moron.
:thup:

<insert comment about Obama here>

If I lived in Delaware, and had to choose between C.O. and Coons, the very far-left liberal, I would vote for Christine, because she is a fiscal conservative and is against big government taxing and spending. However, she IS in a liberal state running against a liberal loon...so nothing is being taken for granted...:lol:

I love how wrapped up in Republican Primaries all you Left wing assholes are. Clearly the Tea Party and the anti Democrat Mood has you people scared shitless :)

I'm not left wing and I support some of the tea party candidates, like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio.

I am pointing out that Delaware Republicans nominated an ethically challenged Senate candidate all based on pure ideology and the conservatives here are defending it, while at the same time assailing the people of New York City for reelecting Charlie Rangel in his primary. It's hypocrisy.

I was watching Rand Paul as well as I did a write in for his dad in 2008. Rand is too much into the he said she said BS and it gets him in trouble but that Marco Rubio seems to lie without lying to try and get the TP people to like him, I'm not liking him...

Anyways, not to derail the thread there so, why would you post such a extreme nutty article about this chick that lacks any REAL evidence? I mean if they had to prove that crap in a court it would prolly get tossed out before they got half way down the list. That article is literally based off of "I heard" from someone who heard, blah...

Again, maybe she is in fact pure evil, I dono... But then again Ron Paul was called !RACIST! and they had a scumbag BS list to prove it....

USMB Rule # 67:

It is recommended you read the entire thread before going on a whiney rant, unless you want to look like a moron.

You're Proof was based on "I heard" crap... Show me legit numbers before you call something fact.

USMB Rule # 67:

You're Proof was based on "I heard" crap... Show me legit numbers before you call something fact.

Don't hold your breath! Based on the standard of proof applied to O'Donnell, we've already PROVEN that one of the posters in this thread is a child molester. :clap2:

Personally, I am thrilled to see the RINOs bounced.

Here is Harry's pet......ain't he just adorable!!!
HarrysPet.gif

Did I Mention HE"S A SELF DESCRIBED MARXIST!!!

Last edited:

USMB Rule # 67:

Click on a link. Read for comprehension. When the article makes a claim, click on the blue underlined word. Read for even more comprehension. Beyond that, I really can't help you out. Have fun, and don't forget to strap on your helmet and adjust your bib.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Way to go Republicans. You sure picked a winner there in Delaware.

Adding Ms. O'Donnell to the list was an easy call. It has been years since she had a steady job, and instead has been embezzling funds to finance her personal expenses. Ms. O'Donnell has been living at her campaign headquarters and having her campaign cover the rent, a practice prohibited by the Federal Election Commission.

"Why get a job when you can run for office and illegally have others finance your lifestyle?," said Melanie Sloan, CREW Executive Director. "It is astonishing that as a candidate for federal office, Ms. O'Donnell appears to be stealing brazenly from her campaign contributors."

Ms. O'Donnell also has a tenuous relationship with the truth. For years, she routinely claimed to have a college degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University; in reality she finally received her diploma a scant two weeks ago. Further, she has claimed to have won two counties in her race against Joe Biden in 2008; in reality, she won none.

"Ms. O'Donnell has no qualms about lying whenever it suits her purposes," said Sloan. "Americans have a right to expect elected officials to act with honesty and integrity. Sadly, Ms. O'Donnell epitomizes the antithesis of those values."

CREW WELCOMES CHRISTINE O?DONNELL (R-DE) TO THE LIST OF AMERICA?S MOST CROOKED CANDIDATES | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

I have to take serious issue with the claim of her living off of campaign donations. In my state of Colorado--the primary winner for Governor-- Dan Maes paid a fine of $17,000.00 for being accused of the same. The secretary of State in each state audits campaign donations on a regular basis--and if even one mistake--or mistep will be openly posted in the newspayers and heavy fines are levied.

Next--there is no requirement for someone to have a job to run for elected office. As far as her college statement she does have a degree. It took my sister-in-law ten years to get a Bachelor's degree--but she did it. Big Deal.

The continual attacks that try and slaughter a candidates character is obviously not working. The left in this country cannot debate politics anymore so they go for the mud-slinging. I had to laugh tonight on Hannity--when a democrat stated O'donnell is just awful. Hannity asked her what was her issue with Christine O'Donnel and she stated it is because she doesn't believe in "masturbation." I am not joking that is exactly what she stated. Of course the others on the show about fell out of their seats over that comment. So now liberals are going to put if one is for "masturbation" as a reason not to vote for someone? No wonder this country is in such a mess--LOL

Last edited:
Can any of you CON$ answer the following question:

What does O'Donnell do for a living? How does she earn her income?

Don't worry...I'll wait.

Don't worry...I'll wait.

Is a 'job' or 'income' a requirement to run for political office? You'd better hurry up and inform Alvin Greene!! :lol:

Why are you lefties so worried anyway? She's really got no chance against a self described "Marxist", does she?

Last edited:

Don't worry...I'll wait.

Is a 'job' or 'income' a requirement to run for political office? You'd better hurry up and inform Alvin Greene!! :lol:

Why are you lefties so worried anyway? She's really got no chance against a self described "Marxist", does she?
hell, do ANY of the leaches have jobs?

Forum List

Back