O'Donnell Added to CREW's Most Crooked Politician List

I love how wrapped up in Republican Primaries all you Left wing assholes are. Clearly the Tea Party and the anti Democrat Mood has you people scared shitless :)

I'm not left wing and I support some of the tea party candidates, like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio.

I am pointing out that Delaware Republicans nominated an ethically challenged Senate candidate all based on pure ideology and the conservatives here are defending it, while at the same time assailing the people of New York City for reelecting Charlie Rangel in his primary. It's hypocrisy.

I love how wrapped up in Republican Primaries all you Left wing assholes are. Clearly the Tea Party and the anti Democrat Mood has you people scared shitless :)

I'm not left wing and I support some of the tea party candidates, like Rand Paul and Marco Rubio.

I am pointing out that Delaware Republicans nominated an ethically challenged Senate candidate all based on pure ideology and the conservatives here are defending it, while at the same time assailing the people of New York City for reelecting Charlie Rangel in his primary. It's hypocrisy.
You see one article from a radical loony leftist website calling her ethically challenged and assume it's even true?????

How about some scrutiny for the accusors?

"The Republican Party of Delaware has filed a formal complaint with the Federal Election Commission, accusing one of its own Senate candidates of illegally collaborating with the Tea Party Express.

Attorneys for the state party asked the FEC to launch an immediate and thorough investigation into conservative GOP candidate Christine O’Donnell “to remedy the alleged violations and to ensure that these violations immediately cease and do not reoccur,” according to the complaint filed Thursday."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Delaware GOP Files FEC Complaint Against O’Donnell - Roll Call

Fitz, you won't see me defending Dayton. :lol:

If you want to talk about our Minnesota darling, start a thread and I'll go after him too.

About the embezzlement, I couldn't find any reputable links to support that, which is why I didn't include any in that post. In that respect I think CREW over-stepped.

I see a trend in this thread and the other ones about O'Donnell: "well other politicians have done it too". That's a weak deflect. I thought the Tea Party was about finding fresh faces in politics who have principles of fiscal restraint and the integrity to back those principles up.

If the TP is looking for politicians who aren't like the beltway establishment, then the "they do it too" line doesn't really work. Doesn't the TP want politicians who DON'T act like the typical politician?

If a candidate has no track record in elected office, all we have to go on is their past actions and their record of honesty. I think her record makes her claims to fiscal responsibility shaky at best.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
this one is problematic in that every candidate unless they have a lot of money and even then, takes years paying off unsuccessful campaign debt. IF she doesn't have a separate org. & fund that tells people up front they are contributing to retire debt. from her last campaign instead of funding today's campaign, that's dishonest. She says, she is doing that, so it appears , operative word appears this is not an issue at least for me.

Hillary ran up about $100 million in debt and took donations to pay it off. Took a while for her to pay it off.
Link?

I guess you never heard about her wanting Obama to help her with her campaign debt.

Well they did have to rationalize the fuck out of the situation to let you assume that.

Course I don't see any IRS laws being broken by O'Donnell. But if you want to claim the two are related....feel free.

this one is problematic in that every candidate unless they have a lot of money and even then, takes years paying off unsuccessful campaign debt. IF she doesn't have a separate org. & fund that tells people up front they are contributing to retire debt. from her last campaign instead of funding today's campaign, that's dishonest. She says, she is doing that, so it appears , operative word appears this is not an issue at least for me.

Hillary ran up about $100 million in debt and took donations to pay it off. Took a while for her to pay it off.
Asshat...did Hillary ever DENY she owed money? ...Ever?

Asshat...did Hillary ever DENY she owed money? ...Ever?

She did say she arrive in Bosnia under sniper fire.

She did deny knowing her husband was a philanderer time and time again and even said so in her book.
I know a guy that worked in the White House during the Clinton years said Hillary was a royal bitch. He even said Bill was caught by Hillary porking some chick in the White House 5 months into his first term so......don't even attempt to claim she's honest.

She did deny knowing her husband was a philanderer time and time again and even said so in her book.
I know a guy that worked in the White House during the Clinton years said Hillary was a royal bitch. He even said Bill was caught by Hillary porking some chick in the White House 5 months into his first term so......don't even attempt to claim she's honest.

That's what I thought...she didn't.

Thanks for confirming that for me Asshat.

:cool:

Last edited:

That's what I thought...she didn't.

Thanks for confirming that for me Asshat.

:cool:

Ha ha ha....you're such a mindless partisan that even though I proved you wrong it didn't matter...because you feel that the only thing on God's Green Earth that can be lied about at this moment is about somebody owing money.

Get lost numb-nuts.

What exactly are you people on the letft upset about? Remember, she "has no chance", right? You should be thrilled.

PS : The "unelectable" Marco Rubio has a 14 point lead in Fla....:lol:

So aside from all these pathetic ad homs, anybody got any proof to refute the claims made in the CREW article about how she used campaign funds?

It does not matter

She is a conservative because we say she is a conservative!

Wcares if she abuses fund. It is not like she defrauded the government! And if she did, If she was running for government we would over look those mistakes:tongue:

What exactly are you people on the letft upset about? Remember, she "has no chance", right? You should be thrilled.

PS : The "unelectable" Marco Rubio has a 14 point lead in Fla....:lol:

Two reasons. Hillary wants to be the first woman elected President and the left is scared shitless that a good looking conservative woman might become somebody people could admire.

Damn, I hope this woman wins.

Six years of this shit would be comedy gold!

You betcha! :thup: :thup:

PH2010091407011.jpg

I don't care who makes that face, it's funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back