O'Donnell Added to CREW's Most Crooked Politician List

So aside from all these pathetic ad homs, anybody got any proof to refute the claims made in the CREW article about how she used campaign funds?

You are a child molester.

Prove you aren't.

So you can't. All you and others in here can do is cling to your lame-ass ad homs as a transparent attempt to marginalize the ethics violations. If these violations were done by a Democrat--and they are--you two-cent hacks would be screeching and howling.

And fuck off. There's other ways to make your point that will make you seem like less of a scumbag.

so you think this Soros funded group actually has credibility?

As much as World Net Daily or Newsflavor does! :lol:

Soros is a criminal...and SEIU works for Andy Stern which means some of this came from the White House.
They're just trying to knock her off early.

It's total horse-shit.

LOL, CREW..

another Commie-Progressive organization just like Mediamatters. believe them at your own RISK of not hearing the whole truth folks.

who gives a shit what CREW has to say, anyone?:lol:

That's an ad hominem response. The issues CREW discusses are very real. Noted conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer came out and assailed both Sarah Palin and Jim DeMint for endorsing O'Donnell with all the ethical issues she has and the conservative Weekly Standard brought all of this out in the open as well before the election.

I gotta disagree with you on this one. CREW is a front for George Soros - period. They have one agenda - elect liberals at any cost. They have zero credibility with fair minded people. All of their so called "criminals" are Republicans, Blue Dog Democrats , and a few obvious crooks like James Trafficant . They are as unbiased as the parents of a two year old who just made her first solid poo poo.........

"I gotta disagree with you on this one. CREW is a front for George Soros - period. They have one agenda - elect liberals at any cost."

is that bad?
b'cuz....electing republicans (conservatives)or tea party candidates at ANY cost is what rupert murdoch, roger ailles, glenn beck, rush limbaugh, all conservative hate radio, ann coulter, fox news, pat robertsons media machine, the ACLJ and TBN, michelle malkin and dozens, nay hundreds, of conservative spinmeisters seem to be all about!

"if we don't elect conservatives we are ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!"

if it is BAD when 1 side does it...

why is it good for the other side?

OK, so are you saying this story is a lie and this woman didn't do any of these things?

I'm going to bed, but I expect the COLD HARD FACTS by tomorrow folks!

Night!

That's an ad hominem response. The issues CREW discusses are very real. Noted conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer came out and assailed both Sarah Palin and Jim DeMint for endorsing O'Donnell with all the ethical issues she has and the conservative Weekly Standard brought all of this out in the open as well before the election.

I gotta disagree with you on this one. CREW is a front for George Soros - period. They have one agenda - elect liberals at any cost. They have zero credibility with fair minded people. All of their so called "criminals" are Republicans, Blue Dog Democrats , and a few obvious crooks like James Trafficant . They are as unbiased as the parents of a two year old who just made her first solid poo poo.........

"I gotta disagree with you on this one. CREW is a front for George Soros - period. They have one agenda - elect liberals at any cost."

is that bad?
b'cuz....electing republicans (conservatives)or tea party candidates at ANY cost is what rupert murdoch, roger ailles, glenn beck, rush limbaugh, all conservative hate radio, ann coulter, fox news, pat robertsons media machine, the ACLJ and TBN, michelle malkin and dozens, nay hundreds, of conservative spinmeisters seem to be all about!

"if we don't elect conservatives we are ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!"

if it is BAD when 1 side does it...

why is it good for the other side?

The way they doing is by telling lies or half-truths.

They're unethical. Kind of funny when they say they're into ethics.

So aside from all these pathetic ad homs, anybody got any proof to refute the claims made in the CREW article about how she used campaign funds?

You are a child molester.

Prove you aren't.

So you can't. All you and others in here can do is cling to your lame-ass ad homs as a transparent attempt to marginalize the ethics violations. If these violations were done by a Democrat--and they are--you two-cent hacks would be screeching and howling.

And fuck off. There's other ways to make your point that will make you seem like less of a scumbag.
Why are you so offended? You don't like baseless accusations without any proof? :lol: Come to the table with proof, that is how it works here. If this woman is guilty of what the scumbags at CREW are accusing her of, and it is proven, I will be the first one in line to give her the boot. I haven't seen any proof, and you haven't provided any. Bring it, or sling it......

OK, so are you saying this story is a lie and this woman didn't do any of these things?

Night!

Damn, Zulu. So demanding.

For years, she routinely claimed to have a college degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University; in reality she finally received her diploma a scant two weeks ago.
This article pretty much covers it, and has links to substantiate the claims made in the OP link.
Citing "Mental Anguish," Christine O'Donnell Sought $6.9 Million in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Against Conservative Group | The Weekly Standard
O'Donnell, who is now challenging moderate congressman Mike Castle in the September 14 Delaware GOP Senate primary, sought $6.95 million in damages. In a court complaint, she extensively detailed the "mental anguish" she suffered after allegedly being demoted and fired because of her gender. And, although she didn't have a bachelor's degree until this year, O'Donnell implied she was taking master's degree classes at Princeton University in 2003.
Page 2
The Delaware News Journal reported on Saturday: "[O'Donnell's] alma mater, Fairleigh Dickinson University, sued her in 1994 for about $4,000 in unpaid tuition. She satisfied the debt in 2003 and received her diploma this month after completing an additional course." O'Donnell's campaign manager Matt Moran acknowledged in an email received at midnight Saturday that O'Donnell "was not admitted to a Masters Degree program at Princeton. She took an undergraduate non-matriculated class at PU on constitutional government."
Moran has not yet replied to a subsequent email asking why O'Donnell claimed "ISI violated its promise to allow Miss ODonnell time to take Master's degree classes at Princeton in return for a salary as small as $65,000 for her credentials and expertise, and as a result of ISI's breach of its agreement, Miss O'Donnell was forced to quit her courses at Princeton, losing her time and money invested in this course of study at Princeton. [emphasis added]."

Further, she has claimed to have won two counties in her race against Joe Biden in 2008; in reality, she won none.
Here's a summary, and link to the radio interview where she made the claim.
A Trainwreck Radio Interview in Delaware Must Be Amtrak, I Suppose - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Ms. O'Donnell has been living at her campaign headquarters and having her campaign cover the rent, a practice prohibited by the Federal Election Commission.
Who Is Christine O'Donnell? | The Weekly Standard
Ideological differences aside, questions have been raised about O'Donnell's financial history. According to a March 21 Delaware News Journal article posted on knowchristineodonnell.com, O'Donnell is using campaign funds to pay for half of the rent at her residence:
Greenville Place lists the prices of a town house rental between $1,645 and $2,020 a month, depending on the number of bedrooms and square feet.

O'Donnell said she pays half of her rent with campaign donations because she also uses the town home as her Senate campaign headquarters.

"I'm splitting it, legally splitting it and paying part of it," she said. "This is our technical headquarters."

O'Donnell said she has separate, private quarters and that staffers, like Hust, live in the other portion of the home.
O'Donnell tells THE WEEKLY STANDARD that while she does pay rent on what is technically her legal residence with campaign funds, she also has a separate permanent residence, the location of which she won't disclose "for security reasons."
She's claimed $5,800 in earned income for 15 months. :confused:
Same article.
Asked about a financial disclosure showing that O'Donnell only had $5,800 of earned income last year, O'Donnell told me that she actually made more but didn't have to and wouldn't disclose how much. "The only thing they can use against me is that I’m not a multi-millionaire," said O'Donnell.
Just for shits, the Delaware GOP has filed an FEC complaint against her. :rolleyes: SOP.

Delaware GOP Files FEC Complaint Against O'Donnell - The Eye (CQ Politics)
The complaint alleges that the O'Donnell campaign is "knowingly accepting illegal campaign contributions from the Tea Party Express PAC." It cites two "alarming" instances:

-- O'Donnell has knowingly accepted excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express that were directly solicited on behalf of the O'Donnell campaign, according to the filing.

-- O'Donnell has accepted illegal excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express by engaging in a statewide coordinated communications effort in support of her campaign. This means, according to the complaint, that every advertisement that is being run by the Tea Party Express in support of Ms. O'Donnell is a violation of Federal law.

The issue won't be resolved before Tuesday.

An FEC spokeswoman said it was "highly unlikely that the case could be expedited before the primary."​
That's good enough. I think she's a long-shot anyways. Delaware is about as blue as they get and she doesn't seem like a Scott Brown Republican. In other words, you probably won't be putting her center-fold pic as your avatar. :cool:

Edit: One more thing to add. Here's her campaign's FEC financial summary, for what it's worth.

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch...id=S6DE00131&category=stateS_all&stateName=DE

Last edited:
LOL, CREW..

another Commie-Progressive organization just like Mediamatters. believe them at your own RISK of not hearing the whole truth folks.

who gives a shit what CREW has to say, anyone?:lol:

You can shoot the messenger all you want. CREW didn't manufacture these claims. The narrative about O'Donnell came from the Castle campaign. If it's false, she ought to address it.

Christine-ODonnell-006.jpg

amd_senate_odonnell.jpg

alg_resize_odonnell_palin.jpg

wtf?

can o'donnell field-dress a moose?

You can shoot the messenger all you want. CREW didn't manufacture these claims. The narrative about O'Donnell came from the Castle campaign. If it's false, she ought to address it.

Yeah....and politicians never lie during a campaign.

Castle is a lying asshole. He wouldn't even congratulate her for her win which even the worst campaign fight seems to end with. And he refused to support her. I don't think he's a classy guy whatsoever.

Anyone who's been to school understands that universities can be a pain in the ass. So...she didn't get her diploma...but she did just about everything that was asked of her. So the fuck what. She's not a rich person....so if she had to jump through her ass to pay her bills....I can't hold that against her.

Problem is she never went to the right schools and sorry if she hasn't made a shitload of money. CREW is funded by George Fucken Soros and that immediately puts up red-flags. These people are experts at making shit up or just taking the record and twisting it to suit their purposes.

Name anyone who's never had something happen in their life that they are uncomfortable about. Obama himself has hidden most of his life from the public. He's also written books about it yet does everything in his power to cover up or minimize his background. His transcripts and his medical history are off limits. So spare me the lecture.

Last edited:
I wonder why Obama never made the list.

He's been caught red-handed bribing candidates into not running....he's tried to bribe Iranian officials into not signing agreements with the Bush Administration....I mean sleeping in your headquarters is small potatoes compared to the outright corruption and Chicago style politics of the current White House occupants. I'd rather have someone who sleeps at her desk then some stuck up bitch that spends over a quarter mil in Spain then turns around and tells us we can't have salt on our food.

And what really pisses me off is Obama making clove cigs illegal. I have to have them shipped from Jakarta Indonesia for Christ sake. Rat fucken bastard.

Night!

Damn, Zulu. So demanding.

For years, she routinely claimed to have a college degree from Fairleigh Dickinson University; in reality she finally received her diploma a scant two weeks ago.
This article pretty much covers it, and has links to substantiate the claims made in the OP link.
Citing "Mental Anguish," Christine O'Donnell Sought $6.9 Million in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Against Conservative Group | The Weekly Standard
O'Donnell, who is now challenging moderate congressman Mike Castle in the September 14 Delaware GOP Senate primary, sought $6.95 million in damages. In a court complaint, she extensively detailed the "mental anguish" she suffered after allegedly being demoted and fired because of her gender. And, although she didn't have a bachelor's degree until this year, O'Donnell implied she was taking master's degree classes at Princeton University in 2003.
Page 2
The Delaware News Journal reported on Saturday: "[O'Donnell's] alma mater, Fairleigh Dickinson University, sued her in 1994 for about $4,000 in unpaid tuition. She satisfied the debt in 2003 and received her diploma this month after completing an additional course." O'Donnell's campaign manager Matt Moran acknowledged in an email received at midnight Saturday that O'Donnell "was not admitted to a Masters Degree program at Princeton. She took an undergraduate non-matriculated class at PU on constitutional government."
Moran has not yet replied to a subsequent email asking why O'Donnell claimed "ISI violated its promise to allow Miss ODonnell time to take Master's degree classes at Princeton in return for a salary as small as $65,000 for her credentials and expertise, and as a result of ISI's breach of its agreement, Miss O'Donnell was forced to quit her courses at Princeton, losing her time and money invested in this course of study at Princeton. [emphasis added]."

Further, she has claimed to have won two counties in her race against Joe Biden in 2008; in reality, she won none.
Here's a summary, and link to the radio interview where she made the claim.
A Trainwreck Radio Interview in Delaware Must Be Amtrak, I Suppose - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Ms. O'Donnell has been living at her campaign headquarters and having her campaign cover the rent, a practice prohibited by the Federal Election Commission.
Who Is Christine O'Donnell? | The Weekly Standard
Ideological differences aside, questions have been raised about O'Donnell's financial history. According to a March 21 Delaware News Journal article posted on knowchristineodonnell.com, O'Donnell is using campaign funds to pay for half of the rent at her residence:
Greenville Place lists the prices of a town house rental between $1,645 and $2,020 a month, depending on the number of bedrooms and square feet.

O'Donnell said she pays half of her rent with campaign donations because she also uses the town home as her Senate campaign headquarters.

"I'm splitting it, legally splitting it and paying part of it," she said. "This is our technical headquarters."

O'Donnell said she has separate, private quarters and that staffers, like Hust, live in the other portion of the home.
O'Donnell tells THE WEEKLY STANDARD that while she does pay rent on what is technically her legal residence with campaign funds, she also has a separate permanent residence, the location of which she won't disclose "for security reasons."
She's claimed $5,800 in earned income for 15 months. :confused:
Same article.
Asked about a financial disclosure showing that O'Donnell only had $5,800 of earned income last year, O'Donnell told me that she actually made more but didn't have to and wouldn't disclose how much. "The only thing they can use against me is that I’m not a multi-millionaire," said O'Donnell.
Just for shits, the Delaware GOP has filed an FEC complaint against her. :rolleyes: SOP.

Delaware GOP Files FEC Complaint Against O'Donnell - The Eye (CQ Politics)
The complaint alleges that the O'Donnell campaign is "knowingly accepting illegal campaign contributions from the Tea Party Express PAC." It cites two "alarming" instances:

-- O'Donnell has knowingly accepted excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express that were directly solicited on behalf of the O'Donnell campaign, according to the filing.

-- O'Donnell has accepted illegal excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express by engaging in a statewide coordinated communications effort in support of her campaign. This means, according to the complaint, that every advertisement that is being run by the Tea Party Express in support of Ms. O'Donnell is a violation of Federal law.

The issue won't be resolved before Tuesday.

An FEC spokeswoman said it was "highly unlikely that the case could be expedited before the primary."​
That's good enough. I think she's a long-shot anyways. Delaware is about as blue as they get and she doesn't seem like a Scott Brown Republican. In other words, you probably won't be putting her center-fold pic as your avatar. :cool:

Edit: One more thing to add. Here's her campaign's FEC financial summary, for what it's worth.

2010 Candidate Details

Thanks egg salad!

I wonder if all of those links you quoted are not valid either? :confused:

Forum List

Back