O'Donnell Added to CREW's Most Crooked Politician List

I'm waiting for the condemnation of Charles Rangel, William Jefferson, Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd and dozens of other scandal ridden crooks in the DNC from the left.

Shit, they just re elected that dumb ass Rangel. don't demonRats ever tire of looking like fools and hypocrites? Sheesh.

LOL, so now you all are WORRED about ethics.

What do you mean "now you all?" Who is the all I am supposed to be apart of and when did I not care about ethics?

and I damn sure ain't gonna take anything CREW has to say as TRUTH.

Then you're just as biased as you claim they are.

Castle is a lying asshole. He wouldn't even congratulate her for her win which even the worst campaign fight seems to end with. And he refused to support her. I don't think he's a classy guy whatsoever.

Being a sore loser does not make him a liar.

Anyone who's been to school understands that universities can be a pain in the ass. So...she didn't get her diploma...but she did just about everything that was asked of her. So the fuck what. She's not a rich person....so if she had to jump through her ass to pay her bills....I can't hold that against her.

And that excuses using campaign funds to help pay your rent?

Problem is she never went to the right schools and sorry if she hasn't made a shitload of money.

You're injecting your own opinion.

CREW is funded by George Fucken Sorosand that immediately puts up red-flags. These people are experts at making shit up or just taking the record and twisting it to suit their purposes.

Where is the proof that it's funded by Soros? Even if true, it doesn't change the facts. Nothing has been made up. Is Charles Krauthammer also making it up? Rove? The Weekly Standard? RedState? Are they all in one big conspiracy?

Name anyone who's never had something happen in their life that they are uncomfortable about

She's had a lot of things happen, that's the problem.

Obama himself has hidden most of his life from the public. He's also written books about it yet does everything in his power to cover up or minimize his background. His transcripts and his medical history are off limits. So spare me the lecture.

I do not support Obama and this is not about him.

LOL, CREW..

another Commie-Progressive organization just like Mediamatters. believe them at your own RISK of not hearing the whole truth folks.

who gives a shit what CREW has to say, anyone?:lol:

LOL. Commie-Progressive. Gotta love how original these Conservatives are.

OK, so are you saying this story is a lie and this woman didn't do any of these things?

I'm going to bed, but I expect the COLD HARD FACTS by tomorrow folks!

Night!

Damn, Zulu. So demanding.

This article pretty much covers it, and has links to substantiate the claims made in the OP link.
Citing "Mental Anguish," Christine O'Donnell Sought $6.9 Million in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Against Conservative Group | The Weekly Standard
O'Donnell, who is now challenging moderate congressman Mike Castle in the September 14 Delaware GOP Senate primary, sought $6.95 million in damages. In a court complaint, she extensively detailed the "mental anguish" she suffered after allegedly being demoted and fired because of her gender. And, although she didn't have a bachelor's degree until this year, O'Donnell implied she was taking master's degree classes at Princeton University in 2003.
Page 2
The Delaware News Journal reported on Saturday: "[O'Donnell's] alma mater, Fairleigh Dickinson University, sued her in 1994 for about $4,000 in unpaid tuition. She satisfied the debt in 2003 and received her diploma this month after completing an additional course." O'Donnell's campaign manager Matt Moran acknowledged in an email received at midnight Saturday that O'Donnell "was not admitted to a Masters Degree program at Princeton. She took an undergraduate non-matriculated class at PU on constitutional government."
Moran has not yet replied to a subsequent email asking why O'Donnell claimed "ISI violated its promise to allow Miss ODonnell time to take Master's degree classes at Princeton in return for a salary as small as $65,000 for her credentials and expertise, and as a result of ISI's breach of its agreement, Miss O'Donnell was forced to quit her courses at Princeton, losing her time and money invested in this course of study at Princeton. [emphasis added]."

Here's a summary, and link to the radio interview where she made the claim.
A Trainwreck Radio Interview in Delaware Must Be Amtrak, I Suppose - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Ms. O'Donnell has been living at her campaign headquarters and having her campaign cover the rent, a practice prohibited by the Federal Election Commission.
Who Is Christine O'Donnell? | The Weekly Standard
Ideological differences aside, questions have been raised about O'Donnell's financial history. According to a March 21 Delaware News Journal article posted on knowchristineodonnell.com, O'Donnell is using campaign funds to pay for half of the rent at her residence:
Greenville Place lists the prices of a town house rental between $1,645 and $2,020 a month, depending on the number of bedrooms and square feet.

O'Donnell said she pays half of her rent with campaign donations because she also uses the town home as her Senate campaign headquarters.

"I'm splitting it, legally splitting it and paying part of it," she said. "This is our technical headquarters."

O'Donnell said she has separate, private quarters and that staffers, like Hust, live in the other portion of the home.
O'Donnell tells THE WEEKLY STANDARD that while she does pay rent on what is technically her legal residence with campaign funds, she also has a separate permanent residence, the location of which she won't disclose "for security reasons."
She's claimed $5,800 in earned income for 15 months. :confused:
Same article.
Asked about a financial disclosure showing that O'Donnell only had $5,800 of earned income last year, O'Donnell told me that she actually made more but didn't have to and wouldn't disclose how much. "The only thing they can use against me is that I’m not a multi-millionaire," said O'Donnell.
Just for shits, the Delaware GOP has filed an FEC complaint against her. :rolleyes: SOP.

Delaware GOP Files FEC Complaint Against O'Donnell - The Eye (CQ Politics)
The complaint alleges that the O'Donnell campaign is "knowingly accepting illegal campaign contributions from the Tea Party Express PAC." It cites two "alarming" instances:

-- O'Donnell has knowingly accepted excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express that were directly solicited on behalf of the O'Donnell campaign, according to the filing.

-- O'Donnell has accepted illegal excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express by engaging in a statewide coordinated communications effort in support of her campaign. This means, according to the complaint, that every advertisement that is being run by the Tea Party Express in support of Ms. O'Donnell is a violation of Federal law.

The issue won't be resolved before Tuesday.

An FEC spokeswoman said it was "highly unlikely that the case could be expedited before the primary."​
That's good enough. I think she's a long-shot anyways. Delaware is about as blue as they get and she doesn't seem like a Scott Brown Republican. In other words, you probably won't be putting her center-fold pic as your avatar. :cool:

Edit: One more thing to add. Here's her campaign's FEC financial summary, for what it's worth.

2010*Candidate Details

Thanks egg salad!

I wonder if all of those links you quoted are not valid either? :confused:

I'm still trying to figure out how it's illegal to accept campaign contributions from the Tea Party Express. The way the campaign laws are online donations aren't even disclosed. George Soros gave millions to Obama and I think the limit is $2500 as a private citizen. He uses his organizations to go around campaign laws.

What I'm seeing is spin and opinion...not fact. I'm really sure that the lady said all of this. That's like saying "Don't elect me". It's so silly to assume that her enemies are gonna be totally honest about her. Wake up.

It's total bull crap. It stretches credibility to the max.

They make this shit up and the left assumes it's all true.

So the woman is tarnished at the same time their people are doing much, much, much, worse then is alleged here. That's why I brought up Obama. Some of the shit he's guilty of makes sleeping at her campaign headquarters look like jay-walking. I look at what he's done already then match that up with what is being reported about him...it fits. So far we have to take the word of O'Donnell's enemies because her friends aren't allowed to speak up on her behalf. After all Obama controls most of the media. Her story will be drowned out by all of the trash his people are putting out.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the condemnation of Charles Rangel, William Jefferson, Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd and dozens of other scandal ridden crooks in the DNC from the left.

No, you have not. You have been making up lies that there has been no critism of the ethics of these people when that has been a great deal of criticism. If fact, what you are saying here is that your only defense of the Deleware Dingbat is that there are already people in office who are ethically deficient.

Best to prevent another ethically deficient person from getting into office, especially someone as fruitcake as the Deleware Dingbat.

Castle the RINO is gone... How can a conservative not be happy about that...:D

And that Senate seat will remain in Democratic hands. How can a Liberal not be happy about that? See, now everyone is happy. Let's do this on a national basis. So the whole nation can be happy!:razz:

Shit, they just re elected that dumb ass Rangel. don't demonRats ever tire of looking like fools and hypocrites? Sheesh.

Nope. The politicians of either party do not care what they look like as long as the election is won. You cannot have any influence if you do not have a seat.

And that Senate seat will remain in Democratic hands. How can a Liberal not be happy about that? See, now everyone is happy. Let's do this on a national basis. So the whole nation can be happy!:razz:

Me, not being a "party firster" can live with that... The Senate was never really in play, IMHO... Sure I'd like to see the democratics lose both to further advance gridlock, but having RINOs kicked to the curb has been one of the goals of conservatives since your hero Zero was elected...

Castle, Specturd, Murkowski, and now we seem to be adding Crist... I'm cool with that....:cool:

My, the selection of the Deleware Dingbat to be the Republicans candidate for a Senate Seat certainly makes for a fun thread. Going to be an interesting election. Hope we can get the Teabagger Candidates in front of a mike daily.

Me, not being a "party firster" can live with that... The Senate was never really in play, IMHO... Sure I'd like to see the democratics lose both to further advance gridlock, but having RINOs kicked to the curb has been one of the goals of conservatives since your hero Zero was elected...

Castle, Specturd, Murkowski, and now we seem to be adding Crist... I'm cool with that....:cool:

Yup, so am I. And our President will certainly be re-elected in 2012 when people get a load of the opposition.

Nope. The politicians of either party do not care what they look like as long as the election is won. You cannot have any influence if you do not have a seat.

Wait a minute...

I've heard from lefties here saying that the out-of-power R's were stalling and blocking and keeping Barry from getting his agenda passed...

You're either full of shit and there IS influence or those who have blamed the R's are full of shit... Which one is it?

Electing the new right (aka: tea party candidates) will create a coalition of "NO" in the Congress and State Legislatures around our nation; grid-lock times ten and a future of pot holes, brown and black outs, higher unemployment, rising crime and money wasted building prisons and not schools.
Citizens United v. FEC may have removed the keystone from the foundation of our democratic (not Constitutional) republic, for money will flow freely to any candidate who is loyal to the few and not the many.

I've seen unsubstantiated accusations of bigotry already about O'Donnell.

However Obama can be heard on his audio book "Dreams of My Father" saying "White folks greed runs a world in need" taken from Rev. Wrights Audacity of Hope sermon.

Then couple that with Obama's DOJ refusing to prosecute New Black Panther members for voter intimidation after the case was already won in court.....along with his constant race-baiting about everything including accusing an entire state of racism. The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree let me tell you.

The problem is this stuff works. As long as it keeps working they will continue to do it.

If you're tired of the nasty shit that goes on today in politics then don't support these people. They're rotten to the core and everything that comes from them is rotten as well.

I have serious concerns about Karl Rove's motivations in this. I don't trust someone who bushwacks people in their own party like he did on Sean Hannity the other night with nary a rebuttal from the O'Donnell camp. We constantly see evidence of manipulation by the Beltway establishment. We are told who to vote for and I don't want anyone telling me who to vote for.

Damn, Zulu. So demanding.

This article pretty much covers it, and has links to substantiate the claims made in the OP link.
Citing "Mental Anguish," Christine O'Donnell Sought $6.9 Million in Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Against Conservative Group | The Weekly Standard
O'Donnell, who is now challenging moderate congressman Mike Castle in the September 14 Delaware GOP Senate primary, sought $6.95 million in damages. In a court complaint, she extensively detailed the "mental anguish" she suffered after allegedly being demoted and fired because of her gender. And, although she didn't have a bachelor's degree until this year, O'Donnell implied she was taking master's degree classes at Princeton University in 2003.
Page 2
The Delaware News Journal reported on Saturday: "[O'Donnell's] alma mater, Fairleigh Dickinson University, sued her in 1994 for about $4,000 in unpaid tuition. She satisfied the debt in 2003 and received her diploma this month after completing an additional course." O'Donnell's campaign manager Matt Moran acknowledged in an email received at midnight Saturday that O'Donnell "was not admitted to a Masters Degree program at Princeton. She took an undergraduate non-matriculated class at PU on constitutional government."
Moran has not yet replied to a subsequent email asking why O'Donnell claimed "ISI violated its promise to allow Miss ODonnell time to take Master's degree classes at Princeton in return for a salary as small as $65,000 for her credentials and expertise, and as a result of ISI's breach of its agreement, Miss O'Donnell was forced to quit her courses at Princeton, losing her time and money invested in this course of study at Princeton. [emphasis added]."

Here's a summary, and link to the radio interview where she made the claim.
A Trainwreck Radio Interview in Delaware Must Be Amtrak, I Suppose - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

Who Is Christine O'Donnell? | The Weekly Standard
Ideological differences aside, questions have been raised about O'Donnell's financial history. According to a March 21 Delaware News Journal article posted on knowchristineodonnell.com, O'Donnell is using campaign funds to pay for half of the rent at her residence:
Greenville Place lists the prices of a town house rental between $1,645 and $2,020 a month, depending on the number of bedrooms and square feet.

O'Donnell said she pays half of her rent with campaign donations because she also uses the town home as her Senate campaign headquarters.

"I'm splitting it, legally splitting it and paying part of it," she said. "This is our technical headquarters."

O'Donnell said she has separate, private quarters and that staffers, like Hust, live in the other portion of the home.
O'Donnell tells THE WEEKLY STANDARD that while she does pay rent on what is technically her legal residence with campaign funds, she also has a separate permanent residence, the location of which she won't disclose "for security reasons."
She's claimed $5,800 in earned income for 15 months. :confused:
Same article.
Asked about a financial disclosure showing that O'Donnell only had $5,800 of earned income last year, O'Donnell told me that she actually made more but didn't have to and wouldn't disclose how much. "The only thing they can use against me is that I’m not a multi-millionaire," said O'Donnell.
Just for shits, the Delaware GOP has filed an FEC complaint against her. :rolleyes: SOP.

Delaware GOP Files FEC Complaint Against O'Donnell - The Eye (CQ Politics)
The complaint alleges that the O'Donnell campaign is "knowingly accepting illegal campaign contributions from the Tea Party Express PAC." It cites two "alarming" instances:

-- O'Donnell has knowingly accepted excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express that were directly solicited on behalf of the O'Donnell campaign, according to the filing.

-- O'Donnell has accepted illegal excessive contributions from the Tea Party Express by engaging in a statewide coordinated communications effort in support of her campaign. This means, according to the complaint, that every advertisement that is being run by the Tea Party Express in support of Ms. O'Donnell is a violation of Federal law.

The issue won't be resolved before Tuesday.

An FEC spokeswoman said it was "highly unlikely that the case could be expedited before the primary."​
That's good enough. I think she's a long-shot anyways. Delaware is about as blue as they get and she doesn't seem like a Scott Brown Republican. In other words, you probably won't be putting her center-fold pic as your avatar. :cool:

Edit: One more thing to add. Here's her campaign's FEC financial summary, for what it's worth.

2010*Candidate Details

Thanks egg salad!

I wonder if all of those links you quoted are not valid either? :confused:

I'm still trying to figure out how it's illegal to accept campaign contributions from the Tea Party Express. The way the campaign laws are online donations aren't even disclosed. George Soros gave millions to Obama and I think the limit is $2500 as a private citizen. He uses his organizations to go around campaign laws.

What I'm seeing is spin and opinion...not fact. I'm really sure that the lady said all of this. That's like saying "Don't elect me". It's so silly to assume that her enemies are gonna be totally honest about her. Wake up.

It's total bull crap. It stretches credibility to the max.

They make this shit up and the left assumes it's all true.

So the woman is tarnished at the same time their people are doing much, much, much, worse then is alleged here. That's why I brought up Obama. Some of the shit he's guilty of makes sleeping at her campaign headquarters look like jay-walking. I look at what he's done already then match that up with what is being reported about him...it fits. So far we have to take the word of O'Donnell's enemies because her friends aren't allowed to speak up on her behalf. After all Obama controls most of the media. Her story will be drowned out by all of the trash his people are putting out.

Those two sentences are total bullshit. Any donation, whether by mail, in person, or online, that exceeds $200 must be reported, with donors name, address, and employer. Could it be that the teabaggers bundled the money into a PAC, and exceeded donation limits by PAC? That would be stupid, but not unsurprising. At least Netroots has set it up so any contribution made is by individuals.

The only real issue is whether O'Donnell accepted campaign contributions, in violation of the law, and what she intends to do about it. The Delaware GOP is claiming that she did violate the law, and she's yet to provide any reasonable defense.

so you think this Soros funded group actually has credibility?

Does any Conservative group have any credibility? WMD anyone?

The WMD issue was manufactured from a rationalization from the left.

We've gone over this. The facts disprove the accusations. Proof has been presented and ignored because the issue has been covey-holed into a narrow argument that is unreasonable. But this has all been argued and disputed to no avail. Going into it again is a waste of time.

No, you have not. You have been making up lies that there has been no critism of the ethics of these people when that has been a great deal of criticism. If fact, what you are saying here is that your only defense of the Deleware Dingbat is that there are already people in office who are ethically deficient.

Best to prevent another ethically deficient person from getting into office, especially someone as fruitcake as the Deleware Dingbat.

I agree, but how do we square that with the cabinet members and advisers that were confirmed/appointed despite ethical lapses etc...? I must assume you took issue with geithner, joens and the others......

why mention it you may ask? Because the problem is the media, if they covered them all equally and objectively this would carry weight, but they don't and we both know it.

I have no issue with airing anyone's lapses if they run to represent us, or advise the gov. on our dime, I take issue with selectivity.

Last edited:
so you think this Soros funded group actually has credibility?

Does any Conservative group have any credibility? WMD anyone?

The WMD issue was manufactured from a rationalization from the left.

We've gone over this. The facts disprove the accusations. Proof has been presented and ignored because the issue has been covey-holed into a narrow argument that is unreasonable. But this has all been argued and disputed to no avail. Going into it again is a waste of time.

Monsters under the bed? No, the accusations are coming from a formal complaint, to the FEC, by the rather moderate Delaware GOP.

Forum List

Back