‘Oct. 7 slaughter was just a rehearsal,’ warns 'Palestinian' Hamas leader

Youmust win the hesrts ad minds of these people and their leaders must be held accountable for their spreading of radicalism in one form or another. After 9/11 for instznce ANY nation that funded these.terrorists soukd havebpaid a price, insead Bush was anything but a Reagan. Hell, even GB Sr. would have made them pay a steep price.
I don't know whether you are to be mocked or pitied. The hearts and minds of these people are already pledged to Allah. The reason why they have the leaders they do is because the people want true believers to lead them. Any Arab leader that wanted peace would be torn apart by the mob.

You might refuse to accept that. No one else does.
Look at Morocco and Kuwait for example. These nations aren't particularly violent domestically and they don't start wars. People take from religion what the choose. Living in a cave or embrsce the positive spirituaity of Faith, it is an individual choice.

Look at Morocco and Kuwait for example. These nations aren't particularly violent domestically and they don't start wars. People take from religion what the choose. Living in a cave or embrsce the positive spirituaity of Faith, it is an individual choice.
Kuwait is wealthy and Morocco makes Egypt level Tourist $$$ so they are outliers

Last edited:
I am aways suspecting when Hamas or other Arab terror group post bravado messages, that it most often covers for big losses.

‘Oct. 7 was just a rehearsal,’ warns Sinwar.
Cairo pressuring the Hamas leader to honor the hostage release deal.

(November 30, 2023 / JNS)
Hamas’s Oct. 7 slaughter was “just a rehearsal,” the Islamist group’s leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar threatened on Thursday, in his first public statement since the terrorist organization massacred more than a thousand people in Israel.

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet. You're Next!

The ignorant Jurinalism Skule media told us that bin Laden's warning that he would attack the United States was just bravado, too. Having nothing but contempt for scribbling Diploma Dumbos with such ridiculous grammar, I took the warning seriously.

My first reaction when told about the first plane crashing into the World Trade Center was that it might be terrorists. The person who told me about it, from an excited phone call from New York, dismissed the idea. Howard Stern got the same reaction from his first instinctive insight into what media-brainwashed Americans thought was just a plane that had engine trouble, a typical crash.

The ignorant Jurinalism Skule media told us that bin Laden's warning that he would attack the United States was just bravado, too. Having nothing but contempt for scribbling Diploma Dumbos with such ridiculous grammar, I took the warning seriously.

My first reaction when told about the first plane crashing into the World Trade Center was that it might be terrorists. The person who told me about it, from an excited phone call from New York, dismissed the idea. Howard Stern got the same reaction from his first instinctive insight into what media-brainwashed Americans thought was just a plane that had engine trouble, a typical crash.
The attack was so heinous that most civilized Americans had problems coming to grips with it. I was in a restaurant and the waitress made me aware. When I saw the report on the tube, my first question was "Are we under attack?"

I refuse to accept that. The world needs to be more outspoken and reject the transactional politics that have created cowardice in the face of injustice and terror.

They have just taught 5 generations of arabic Children to kill the Jew, to kill the infidel. It is more than remove a few leaders. "On both sides" huh? Israel has tried to co-exist.
But this is not allowed by the muslim.

I am aways suspecting when Hamas or other Arab terror group post bravado messages, that it most often covers for big losses.

‘Oct. 7 was just a rehearsal,’ warns Sinwar.
Cairo pressuring the Hamas leader to honor the hostage release deal.

(November 30, 2023 / JNS)
Hamas’s Oct. 7 slaughter was “just a rehearsal,” the Islamist group’s leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar threatened on Thursday, in his first public statement since the terrorist organization massacred more than a thousand people in Israel.

x6qliMG.png

If Israel took out Mecca or Terhan those "quiet" muslims might join in to help their brethren or could they possible run off silent and scared?

Most Americans were surprised.

Forum List

Back