Occurring in England, Soon to Be United States

This is a story about Harry Miller, a man who has lived a life that might be described as blameless and even admirable. Heā€™s a former police officer, now the director of a company that employs 70-odd people in one of the poorer bits of England, invests in its staff and community, and uses its financial and technical expertise to raise large sums of money and make life better for people who really need it in very poor parts of Nepal.

"The cop said he was in possession of 30 Tweets by me. I asked if any contained criminal material. He saidā€¦. No. I asked if any came close to being criminalā€¦ and he read me a limerick. Honestly. A limerick. A cop read me a limerick over the phone. I said, I didnā€™t write that. He said, ā€œAh. But you liked it and promoted it.ā€ I asked why he was wasting his time on a non-crime. He said, ā€œItā€™s not a crime, but it will be recorded as a hate incidentā€ā€¦ The cop repeatedly called the complainant ā€œthe victim.ā€ I asked how there could be a victim if, as heā€™d established, there was no crime. He said, thatā€™s just how it works."

Is it now a crime to like a poem about transgenderism? | Coffee House

Orwell wrote 1984 as a warning, not a how-to-guide.

Yeah...with police priorities like this.....tommy and the other have to keep telling us that violence isn't going to increase in Britain....
Iā€™d bet the UK government puts out social media to see who likes and shares ā€˜hateā€™ posts.

Define "Leftists"
In a broad sense... Those who bemoan the nation as founded; and rail for an America the founders never intended.

One clue as to what the founders wanted, was in the vision statement and mission statement in the Preamble to COTUS.

Try reading it sometime, and see how their vision contrasts or compares to Trumpism and Liberalism.

I doubt you will; given that an honest reading of the Preamble will create cognitive dissonance in the few callous conservatives who actually cogitate.

I have. Now what exactly are these tenets of ā€œTrumpismā€? Never heard of it. Likely means it doesnā€™t matter; but for the sake of being on the same page... Be a good sport and enlighten us.

Sure. Trumpism is Nazism light; the evidence has been posted many times in this form:

View attachment 242663

This list of 14 early warning signs of fascism is going viral for good reason

Now, do any of these points ring a bell for you? There sure as hell read as the playbook used by Donald Trump.

Or, have any of the following points been attributed to Donald Trump's tweets, speeches, policies or EO's, and does he try to achieve to:
  • form a more perfect Union
  • establish Justice
  • insure domestic Tranquility
  • provide for the common defence
  • promote the general Welfare, or
  • secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity
Be honest now and don't try to spin a response.
insure domestic Tranquility.....the left does their part to help fuck up that tranquility too.....

How?

This is what happens when liberals, feminists take over your education system. They've created a generation of fascists.
This of course is a lie, as ignorant as it is wrong.

Fascism manifests on the right side of the political spectrum; if fascism comes to America, it will be the consequence of conservative dogma and ideology.
It seems liberals flunked Sandbox in kindergarten.

In a broad sense... Those who bemoan the nation as founded; and rail for an America the founders never intended.

One clue as to what the founders wanted, was in the vision statement and mission statement in the Preamble to COTUS.

Try reading it sometime, and see how their vision contrasts or compares to Trumpism and Liberalism.

I doubt you will; given that an honest reading of the Preamble will create cognitive dissonance in the few callous conservatives who actually cogitate.

I have. Now what exactly are these tenets of ā€œTrumpismā€? Never heard of it. Likely means it doesnā€™t matter; but for the sake of being on the same page... Be a good sport and enlighten us.

Sure. Trumpism is Nazism light; the evidence has been posted many times in this form:

View attachment 242663

This list of 14 early warning signs of fascism is going viral for good reason

Now, do any of these points ring a bell for you? There sure as hell read as the playbook used by Donald Trump.

Or, have any of the following points been attributed to Donald Trump's tweets, speeches, policies or EO's, and does he try to achieve to:
  • form a more perfect Union
  • establish Justice
  • insure domestic Tranquility
  • provide for the common defence
  • promote the general Welfare, or
  • secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity
Be honest now and don't try to spin a response.
insure domestic Tranquility.....the left does their part to help fuck up that tranquility too.....

How?
by the actions of your party...thats how....its all tit for tat with the republicans...thats not helping...

Forum List

Back