Occupy Wall Street Website: “Stop Listing Demands” We Look Like Complete Imbeciles

Someone with a BRAIN should have thought of that BEFORE they listed those 13 DEMANDS

"They" didn't list them, dumbass. It was posted by someone on a forum. Do we hold the administrators of this forum responsible for every brain-dead piece of idiocy YOU post here? We do not.

(Also, it's 11, not 13. Can't you at least COUNT?)

Your 'grass roots' movement has already sold out. It is owned by the far left. Shame.

CG once again shoots from the hip, and hits her own foot. LOL.

All of this twisting and gyrating just shows how much you guys are afraid. You wouldn't need to lie about a movement you didn't suspect might be dangerous.

Oh fer sure...I'm posting out of my CLOSET where I am huddling because,
I AM Sooooooooo Sceeeeeeerd.
I'm more scared I'll die from laughter at all this.

Last edited:
Yeah--but I haven't seen any of them build web-sites--claiming to be LEADERS--with a list of 13 unrealistic DEMANDS-that would never happen.-:lol::lol:
We've also never seen TEA party rallies and protests go on week after week and attempting to disrupt other peoples' business....Prolly because they have jobs and lives.

The Tea party is also much clearer on what they want. They dont have to protest for days to get their message out.

The TP gets out when Freedom Works pays for the buses and their lunch. They also dress in 18th century garb which looks absurd on 21st century blubber.

"They" didn't list them, dumbass. It was posted by someone on a forum. Do we hold the administrators of this forum responsible for every brain-dead piece of idiocy YOU post here? We do not.

(Also, it's 11, not 13. Can't you at least COUNT?)

Your 'grass roots' movement has already sold out. It is owned by the far left. Shame.

CG once again shoots from the hip, and hits her own foot. LOL.

I find it funny that stupid people are still maintaining that this movement is not organized by the Watermelon Man.

I suspect real/true conservatives find most of the posts by the self described conservatives on this message board as harmful too. Most movements have extremists, usually they're the dumbest and most verbal

Yeah--but I haven't seen any of them build web-sites--claiming to be LEADERS--with a list of 13 unrealistic DEMANDS-that would never happen.-:lol::lol:

http://www.teapartypatriots.org/?gclid=CM2hkJzE0qsCFRdUgwod0m9rSw

The Tea Party National Resource Center

Welcome to TeaParty.org

Lots of leaders, leading lots of sheep, all focused on, "what's in it for ME"?

Certainly there are web-sites in this country--across this country for tea party groups. Do you see a ridiculous LIST OF DEMANDS in any one of them?

Their topics will ALWAYS center around the GOALS--smaller government--less government spending--a balanced budget amendment. They will also out either party politicians on approval of earmarks and government waste. They will discuss candidates---most WILL never ENDORSE candidates. And NONE of them will claim to announce a LEADER of the Tea Party Movement--because there is NONE. My group will inform me of something important-that I may want to help take action on--either by calling my representatives or showing up at a meeting to be INFORMED on what local--state--and the Federal Government is up too. That's PRODUCTIVE.

We don't get our signs from Kinco's--that say TAX THE RICH--and call it good--LOL

Last edited:
We've also never seen TEA party rallies and protests go on week after week and attempting to disrupt other peoples' business....Prolly because they have jobs and lives.

The Tea party is also much clearer on what they want. They dont have to protest for days to get their message out.

The TP gets out when Freedom Works pays for the buses and their lunch. They also dress in 18th century garb which looks absurd on 21st century blubber.

Bullshit doesn't stop being bullshit because you want it to.

This 'leaderless' movement doesn't look 'leaderless' to anyone with an IQ in double digits.

It's all about theater and puppet strings. Never trust someone that needs to hide his or her views. And never trust someone that dresses up like a ZOMBIE.....just sayin

All of this twisting and gyrating just shows how much you guys are afraid. You wouldn't need to lie about a movement you didn't suspect might be dangerous.

You mean like the left did to the TEA Parties? Oops. Sucks, huh? When it happens to you.

Afraid of what?

That's a good question. My best guess is the fear is of a totalitarian state being imposed, or else of a collapse into anarchy. One finds people expressing fears like that in somewhat covert fashion, like California Girl's statement that the movement has "sold out to the far left" above (which it hasn't). If it really was a "far left movement" (which is absurd; there's no way a real far-left movement inclined to create a totalitarian state could ever get a tenth that big in the U.S.), that might be a real fear, given the size and growing influence of the thing.

The reality is that this movement has a lot more support and a much wider base among the people than any of you would have thought possible, you don't understand why, and some of you are quick to posit sinister hidden agendas.

You mean like the left did to the TEA Parties?

Why yes, exactly like that. The knee-jerk tendency of liberals to dismiss the Tea Party as "astroturf" and fail to recognize its genuinely populist roots is not unlike what you are doing here.

Now, what's the conclusion that anyone with any intellectual integrity would draw from that comparison, hmm?

:lol::lol:

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, October 5, 2011, 11:56 AM
Stop Listing Demands! We look like we’re freaking nuts.

The Occupy Wall Street lunatics scolded fellow commie activists today for posting their legitimate demands. It makes them look stupid.
occupy-demands.jpg

The opponents of this movement are using the demands posted in this forum as the official lists. And some of these lists regardless of how right or wrong are extreme points of view and will only hurt our cause by making us look like extremist nut jobs. You don’t speak for everyone in this. Stop creating public demand lists, delete demands threads. Let the organizers and the law team working for them do this.

so thanks a lot, now this is how the opponents are viewing us Good Grief… Occupy Wall Street Imbeciles Release 13 Demands Including “$20 Minimum Wage” and “Across the Board Debt Forgiveness For All” | The Gateway Pundit

read the rest with comments.:lol:
Occupy Wall Street Website: “Stop Listing Demands” We Look Like Complete Imbeciles | The Gateway Pundit

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

Afraid of what?

That's a good question. My best guess is the fear is of a totalitarian state being imposed, or else of a collapse into anarchy. One finds people expressing fears like that in somewhat covert fashion, like California Girl's statement that the movement has "sold out to the far left" above (which it hasn't). If it really was a "far left movement" (which is absurd; there's no way a real far-left movement inclined to create a totalitarian state could ever get a tenth that big in the U.S.), that might be a real fear, given the size and growing influence of the thing.

The reality is that this movement has a lot more support and a much wider base among the people than any of you would have thought possible, you don't understand why, and some of you are quick to posit sinister hidden agendas.

WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT? What is their purpose in all this?
As for this WIDE base. They didn't have jack until the Unions stepped in this week.
And they aren't just PROTESTING...They are calling it, occupying..How can they "occupy" something THEY DON'T OWN...?what the hell is up with that dumb shit? since you seem to KNOW so much about it.

Last edited:
Someone with a BRAIN should have thought of that BEFORE they listed those 13 DEMANDS--:lol::lol:

You've got a hodge podge group of people listing their own DEMANDS--many of which are absolutely ridiculous--and this group has yet to really identify themselves as being for or against anything.

And every time one of these protesters decides to build a web-site with their own demand list--this group loses all credibility.

Take a CLUE from the Tea Party movement in this country: This is NO LEADER-there never will be---and while we have a few fringe nut-cases--the overwhelming majority in this movement WANTS--a smaller Federal Government--less government spending--and a balanced budget amendment. That's pretty much it--and those FEW core ideas have been very successful--in kicking behinds in the 2010 election.

For instance--I still have no idea what the Wall Street Occupiers are protesting?--:cuckoo:
Neither do they. They are just spoiled brat children that are quite frankly misguided into protesting at the wrong place. They need to be in the District Of Criminals, the root of the problems that face us.

They are little mindless soldiers doing as thier brainwashing masters tell them.

Spoiled brats? Yes; Brain-dead? Yes. Mindless? Absolutely! Soldiers? No way; soldiers have guts and discipline; these are just squeaking little lemmings, blindly following the swarm-right over the cliff.
Didn't Obama tell them to put thier marching boots on? And yes I quite agree with you. if any of these creeps would want to make something of themselves? They should join the military and fight real enemies of this Republic.

Afraid of what?

WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT? What is their purpose in all this?
As for this WIDE base. They didn't have jack until the Unions stepped in this week.
And they aren't just PROTESTING...They all calling it, occupying..what the hell is up with that dumb shit? since you seem to KNOW so much about it.
Isn't occupying just another form of unlawful tresspass?

Afraid of what?

She is wrong. It hasnt sold out to the far left. It was organized by the far left. They are just professional liars and masking their true intention: Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

They want uprisings on the street. It's part of the top down, bottom up, inside out strategy they have to overthrowing the Republic.

You mean like the left did to the TEA Parties?

Why yes, exactly like that. The knee-jerk tendency of liberals to dismiss the Tea Party as "astroturf" and fail to recognize its genuinely populist roots is not unlike what you are doing here.

Now, what's the conclusion that anyone with any intellectual integrity would draw from that comparison, hmm?

If it was genuine.... why were these people not out supporting the TEA Partiers? The TEAs focused their 'rage' at the right target - Washington. Our political system - which has been stolen from us, whether you are right or left, makes no difference. Which is why there were both Democrats and Republicans... and a lot of independents... in the TEAs.

This bunch.... this "leaderless" movement is orchestrated by Van Jones, Soros, and the left wing.

It does not represent the 99%. They have no right to claim that.

i love these guys....

protest against and piss off the people that "control" your 401k, your social security, your pension.....

brilliant....

Afraid of what?

We understand it quite well, and whom the leaders are in this leaderless movement.

They're dangerous people that wish to take this Republic into something it wasn't intended. This whole thing is by no means impromptu.

It's been designed by those that have infiltrated our system that have for over 100 years wished to bring us down.

No need to lie, when the truth serves us so well. The only lies are coming from Obama's puppetmasters, now that their little Bolshevik tools revealed the truth about themselves and their precious little "movement"!:lol: The problem with the Left, is that it can never keep its lies together very long; sooner or later, their true nature comes out, as it has with these demands. All we're doing is making sure anyone else knows exactly who and what these people really are, and "center/left" they are not! Good company democrats keep: cowardly hippies, assorted minority racists, unapologetic communist domestic terrorists like Ayers, organized labor goons, these pathetic losers, and the leftist clowns here warning us of "civil war" or "revolt of the masses" if they don't get their way. You know what they say about lying down with dogs...and sure enough, lo and behold, the democrat party is infested with fleas! Let 'em scratch, until they bleed! You know, I was worried about that war thingie for a while, on account of all the bloodshed, but on second thought, I'm almost beginning to hope they try it; the thought of being able to kill communists one more time is looking more appetizing by the day. There are some scores to be settled.....

Forum List

Back