….let’s remind all that every single thing the Democrats/Left portrays is a bald-faced lie…..

“AOC faces backlash as critics point out she wasn't in Capitol building during riot

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was in the Cannon office building, across from the Capitol​

…claims she made about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, with many noting that she wasn't even in the Capitol when it occurred.

The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol police at her office, which is located on the larger Capitol complex. But it is not in the Capitol itself — which includes the dome, the House, and the Senate — and was where many rioters stormed in and were seen breaking windows. AOC faces backlash as critics point out she wasn't in Capitol building during riot

They lie about everything.

It would be factual to say that she was removed from the Capitol building during the insurrection. As other house members were; though the underground tunnels.

As it was reported on January 6th.

"It would be factual to say that she was removed from the Capitol building during the insurrection."

No it wouldn't.

She was not in the Capitol at any such time.

She was in a building that requires a long tunnel being traversed, to reach the Capitol.

You're simply lying.

Poor, poor Ocasio.....fearful that she would die in the Capitol Riots!!!!

Of course......there is a problem: she wasn't in the Capitol.

“Ocasio-Cortez said that the officer was “looking at me with all this anger and hostility. At first, in my brain and in my mind, I just came from this super intense experience just now, maybe I’m reading into this, right?

She compared this experience to “so many other communities in this country where you don’t know if you’re safe or not.” The officer told her where to go, and she said “we’re just so rattled in that moment, and the situation felt so volatile with the officer that I run over, I grab my bag, and we just start running over to that building.”

A person can access the Cannon Building via a tunnel. But no one made it past the Capitol.” AOC wasn't in the Capitol Building at the time of the Jan. 6 riot—she was in another building entirely

AOC Tale of Her Capitol Hill Riot Experience Turns Out to be Mostly Fake News

“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

1612477483283.png

Paul Ryan in the Cannon Tunnel
untappedcities.com

The Underground Tunnels Beneath the U.S Capitol and Library of Congress - Untapped New York
Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. is connected underground by tunnels and subways, offering all the things you would need from the outside world.
untappedcities.com
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

AOC probably has PTSD now!!!

sheeeesh she was afraid that the people who came to demonstrate in the USA capital city were something like the depraved animals that form her constituency

Far be it from me to defend this rabid America hater, AOC.....but I know the area she represents.

Pretty decent average income, near $70 k, many immigrants...but working folks.....and a lot of darn good restaurants.

….let’s remind all that every single thing the Democrats/Left portrays is a bald-faced lie…..

“AOC faces backlash as critics point out she wasn't in Capitol building during riot

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was in the Cannon office building, across from the Capitol​

…claims she made about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, with many noting that she wasn't even in the Capitol when it occurred.

The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol police at her office, which is located on the larger Capitol complex. But it is not in the Capitol itself — which includes the dome, the House, and the Senate — and was where many rioters stormed in and were seen breaking windows. AOC faces backlash as critics point out she wasn't in Capitol building during riot

It would be factual to say that she was removed from the Capitol building during the insurrection. As other house members were; though the underground tunnels.

"It would be factual to say that she was removed from the Capitol building during the insurrection."

No it wouldn't.

She was in a building that requires a long tunnel being traversed, to reach the Capitol.

You're simply lying.

“Ocasio-Cortez said that the officer was “looking at me with all this anger and hostility. At first, in my brain and in my mind, I just came from this super intense experience just now, maybe I’m reading into this, right?

She compared this experience to “so many other communities in this country where you don’t know if you’re safe or not.” The officer told her where to go, and she said “we’re just so rattled in that moment, and the situation felt so volatile with the officer that I run over, I grab my bag, and we just start running over to that building.”

A person can access the Cannon Building via a tunnel. But no one made it past the Capitol.” AOC wasn't in the Capitol Building at the time of the Jan. 6 riot—she was in another building entirely

“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

1612477483283.png

untappedcities.com

The Underground Tunnels Beneath the U.S Capitol and Library of Congress - Untapped New York
Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. is connected underground by tunnels and subways, offering all the things you would need from the outside world.
untappedcities.com
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

sheeeesh she was afraid that the people who came to demonstrate in the USA capital city were something like the depraved animals that form her constituency

Far be it from me to defend this rabid America hater, AOC.....but I know the area she represents.

Pretty decent average income, near $70 k, many immigrants...but working folks.....and a lot of darn good restaurants.

them ^^^^^ is FAR from her ENTIRE constituency in
the USA today.

No it wouldn't.

You're simply lying.

1612477483283.png

untappedcities.com

untappedcities.com
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

it is part of the capitol complex.

No it wouldn't.

You're simply lying.

1612477483283.png

untappedcities.com

untappedcities.com
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

1612477483283.png

untappedcities.com

untappedcities.com
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

ALEXANDRIA Ocasio-Cortez has slammed "disgusting" claims that she "exaggerated her near-death" during the Capitol riots last month.

On Thursday, Mace joined other critics who accuse AOC of lying, tweeting: "I'm two doors down from @AOC and no insurrectionists stormed our hallway..."

"As the Capitol complex was stormed and people were being killed, none of us knew in the moment what areas were compromised.

The hashtag #AlexandriaOcasioSmollet trended, a comparison to actor Jussie Smollett, who claimed to be the victim of a hate crime.

1612545534103.png

It references Smollett, who currently facing charges after allegedly staging a an assault in January 2019.” AOC denies she lied about ‘nearly dying’ in siege as cruel hashtags trend

"As the Capitol complex was stormed and people were being killed,"
Only Trump supporters were being killed.

She was in the capitol complex.

I love how you liars, er, Democrats twist the language when the truth sneaks' out.

The way you first claimed no fraud in the election.....

The progression that proves the premise:

No evidence of voter fraud!
No evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven!
Not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud has been proven that would change or alter the election!

It's pretty much their admission that they stole the election from the man who actually won it, and gave it to the bought and paid for servant of Communist China.

So she lied about being it the Capitol.....and you did too.

Nothing gives one more cache in the Democrat constellation than victimhood, it raises one to an exalted status….and it’s a two-fer if said victimhood can be aimed at a political adversary.

So….AOC produced a full-length feature film about nearly dying at the hands of those treacherous Trump supporters.

Probably would have been a better film if it were true.

But…she’s a Democrat….so truth is not a requirement.

She posted her feature film, autobiographical thriller about how she approached death’s door in the Capitol, per the riots……

A minor problem was that she wasn’t in the Capitol…her office was in an office building not involved in those riots.

“….Cortez is doubling down on ditzy, having come under fire for her Mittyesque claims of a near-death experience on January 6. As it turns out, she wasn’t even in the Capitol building during last month’s riot. Instead, she was safely tucked away in the Cannon House office building, which, according to Google maps, is four-tenths of a mile and a seven-minute walk from the Capitol.
So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’” AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

No it wouldn't.

You're simply lying.

1612477483283.png

untappedcities.com

untappedcities.com
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

1612636124061.png

Is there nothing Alexandria Ocasio-Smollett won’t publicize?

“And the weird thing about moments like these,” she told her Instagraminions, “is that you lose all sense of time. In retrospect, maybe it was 4 seconds. Maybe it was 5 seconds, maybe it was 10 seconds. Maybe it was one second, I don’t know. It felt like my brain was able to have so many thoughts. In between the screams and the yells, I mean, I thought I was going to die.”

"Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Doesn’t Deny Being a Communist in Spat With Marjorie Taylor Greene

Conservative firebrand and first-term Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene continued to be a thorn in the side of the far-left on Saturday, referring to leftist Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as “the little Communist from New York City”.
“She’s not an American,” Taylor Greene told the fired-up crowd. “She doesn’t embrace our American ways,” she explained, citing the Democrats’ Communist takeover of the American economy known as the “Green New Deal”.

Rather than reject the derogatory label, an ideology of complete government control that is responsible for over 200 million worldwide, a totalitarian system that rejects individual liberty and results in poverty, starvation, and tyranny wherever it’s been tried, Ocasio-Cortez seemed to embrace it.

“First of all, I’m taller than her,” the New York Marxist snarkily replied in a failed attempt to redirect the discussion away from Communism and towards her physical height."

1645657064277.png

“T]o me, capitalism at its core … is the absolute pursuit of profit at all human, environmental, and social cost. … To me that is not a redeemable system.” Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Feb. 4, 2022

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC), US Representative (14th district of New York) holds that capitalism, the economic system in our United States that people from all over the world risk life and limb to enter any way they can, is “irredeemable.”

Her contempt for capitalism is matched only by her love of socialism: “The emphasis in socialism is on democracy. … It’s just as much a transformation about bringing democracy to the workplace so that … we don’t check all of our rights at the [workplace] door because … as workers and people in society, we’re the ones creating wealth.”

Let's check:
Mao…greatest mass murderer in the history of mankind. Stalin was number two on the hit parade, and Hitler, number three. And, coincidently, all had the word ‘socialist’ associated with them.

Just as AOC's party does.

View attachment 605689

“T]o me, capitalism at its core … is the absolute pursuit of profit at all human, environmental, and social cost. … To me that is not a redeemable system.” Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Feb. 4, 2022

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC), US Representative (14th district of New York) holds that capitalism, the economic system in our United States that people from all over the world risk life and limb to enter any way they can, is “irredeemable.”

Her contempt for capitalism is matched only by her love of socialism: “The emphasis in socialism is on democracy. … It’s just as much a transformation about bringing democracy to the workplace so that … we don’t check all of our rights at the [workplace] door because … as workers and people in society, we’re the ones creating wealth.”

Let's check:
Mao…greatest mass murderer in the history of mankind. Stalin was number two on the hit parade, and Hitler, number three. And, coincidently, all had the word ‘socialist’ associated with them.

Just as AOC's party does.
I just want to know why she’s accepting a salary?

And what she's doing with it. I mean, doesn't she represent the worst of capitalism, the wealthy at the top who generate very little of any value to society yet accumulate wealth?
Exactly, what jobs is she working for? Any constituents doing better since she arrived?

And what she's doing with it. I mean, doesn't she represent the worst of capitalism, the wealthy at the top who generate very little of any value to society yet accumulate wealth?

"Promoting socialism has been great for AOC. As a consequence of her emotional marketing campaign, she has become quite wealthy. She just purchased a $35,000 Tesla and has been seen flying first class. No economy class with Marx’s oppressed “workers of the world” for important socialists! It is ironic that socialism, or more precisely, deceptive visions of socialism, sell very well in capitalist markets to people who have been taught to feel guilty about their good lives in capitalist countries. It is too bad that socialism damages both the country and its duped customers."

After lies, hypocrisy is their most frequently used method.

"Promoting socialism has been great for AOC. As a consequence of her emotional marketing campaign, she has become quite wealthy. She just purchased a $35,000 Tesla and has been seen flying first class. No economy class with Marx’s oppressed “workers of the world” for important socialists! It is ironic that socialism, or more precisely, deceptive visions of socialism, sell very well in capitalist markets to people who have been taught to feel guilty about their good lives in capitalist countries. It is too bad that socialism damages both the country and its duped customers."

After lies, hypocrisy is their most frequently used method.
Socialists like AOC are fine with socialism because they assume that they will be part of the elite class and not have to suffer the privations of the subservient class. Quite frankly, it's the feudal system all over again.

Forum List

Back