Ocasio-Cortez Makes Cover Of Time

She's their best and brightest and can't wait to do to America what she did to Amazon

Amazingly enough the media manages to keep Poolousy's gaffes and and stupidity quiet, but they keep AOC in the spotlight no matter what.

Perhaps it's because they agree with her and they believe she has some charisma compared to the hag. Whatever the reason I'm glad Occasional Cortex is the new DNC hero. She will embarrass the last few democrooks that have any cognizant capacity and self respect.

I think this is great! The more inflated her ego gets, the stupider she acts.

Amazingly enough the media manages to keep Poolousy's gaffes and and stupidity quiet, but they keep AOC in the spotlight no matter what.

Perhaps it's because they agree with her and they believe she has some charisma compared to the hag. Whatever the reason I'm glad Occasional Cortex is the new DNC hero. She will embarrass the last few democrooks that have any cognizant capacity and self respect.
I think the entire Left are demon possessed at this point.

She's their best and brightest and can't wait to do to America what she did to Amazon
she is the actress for the young turks that keeps on giving. I"ll bet her movie scenes are the best ever come the next golden globe awards. See how New York was dived bombed.

But remember: We only quote her because we FEAR her!

She truely is the voice of the dumbass Leftards.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lands Time cover: From 'dorky kid' to 'The Phenom'
upload_2019-3-21_11-38-59.png

Right now, I understand, she is in the fight of her life to stay in the Congress due to her fiscal corruption of playing bad money takeaways. I guess the DNC had to make a deal with Time, Inc., to get their girl back up smelling like a rose instead of the snotty little puerile scumbag she has made of herself.. :rolleyes:

Right now, I understand, she is in the fight of her life to stay in the Congress. I guess the DNC had to make a deal with Time, Inc., to get their girl back up smelling like a rose instead of the snotty little puerile scumbag she has made of herself.. :rolleyes:
upload_2019-3-21_11-38-59-png.251393

She looks very striking on this cover.

The Republicans have really boosted her to power.

Thanks Republicans!!!

Right now, I understand, she is in the fight of her life to stay in the Congress. I guess the DNC had to make a deal with Time, Inc., to get their girl back up smelling like a rose instead of the snotty little puerile scumbag she has made of herself.. :rolleyes:

Thanks Republicans!!!

I think this is great! The more inflated her ego gets, the stupider she acts.
Right now she's reading a personally-signed copy of Hillary Clinton's "How to Screw the American People and Get Away With It, A Leftist Leadership Manual"

Thanks Republicans!!!
Striking? Oh, yeah, baby!
th

Inland Taipan snake--one bite can kill up to 100 people.​

Last edited:
But remember: We only quote her because we FEAR her!

She truely is the voice of the dumbass Leftards.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lands Time cover: From 'dorky kid' to 'The Phenom'

Right now, I understand, she is in the fight of her life to stay in the Congress due to her fiscal corruption of playing bad money takeaways. I guess the DNC had to make a deal with Time, Inc., to get their girl back up smelling like a rose instead of the snotty little puerile scumbag she has made of herself.. :rolleyes:
She’ll be in court defending herself by next year.

Three things so impossible I have no reason to be concerned about it ever happening.

Cortez saying anything remotely intelligent.

David Hogg beating me up and taking my guns.

You posting anything other than far left nuttery,

Forum List

Back