Objections to ground zero mosque fuel jihadist ire

The person making a fool of herself on this topic is none other than Maggie.

The protesters are exercised their first amendment rights in a non-violent manner. Nothing wrong with that.

Stop chasing me around, bo.

Like the Puerto Rican flag medallion the man was wearing?

Are you suggesting there can be no Puerti Rican muslims?

Lonestar Logic...with furious back pedaling....:lol::lol::lol:

(of course, it means absolutely nothing that the man said at least twice outloud that he was not a muslim....cause we know ALL MUSLIMS LIE!)

Hey stupid, I never said the man was muslim. I said that I could see how someone would mistake him for being a muslim. Damn you are one stupid fuck!

Are you suggesting there can be no Puerti Rican muslims?

(of course, it means absolutely nothing that the man said at least twice outloud that he was not a muslim....cause we know ALL MUSLIMS LIE!)

Hey stupid, I never said the man was muslim. I said that I could see how someone would mistake him for being a muslim. Damn you are one stupid fuck!

Oh boy! Tell us again how smart you are...what with you putting on this guy for wearing something that only people like YOU would AUTOMATICALLY peg him as muslim....:eusa_eh:

Oh boy! Tell us again how smart you are...what with you putting on this guy for wearing something that only people like YOU would AUTOMATICALLY peg him as muslim....:eusa_eh:

You are off the charts stupid.

Tell us again how smart you are, Mr. "he's wearing a muslim hat".

Tell us again how smart you are, Mr. "he's wearing a muslim hat".

To tell you again implies that I've told you that before, which I haven't. But hey why let a little thing like truth get in your way? You stupid fuck!

Of course, reading through the thread, the right quickly swarm all over Strolling's comments least for the first page instead of addressing the video. Because that would mean admitting that perhaps a good deal of the people behind opposition to the Mosque are in fact bigots. Sad.

The guy actually said he wasn't a muslim. I am not defending him, I'm just saying. That being said, I think he was foolish to stir stuff up with people who looked to be a bit angry to begin with. It's a bit like trolling an emotionally charged forum thread, except in this case, he could have been physically injured instead of getting his feelings hurt.

Because walking through the crowd because he's a union worker at Ground Zero is stirring things up. :cuckoo:

The guy actually said he wasn't a muslim. I am not defending him, I'm just saying. That being said, I think he was foolish to stir stuff up with people who looked to be a bit angry to begin with. It's a bit like trolling an emotionally charged forum thread, except in this case, he could have been physically injured instead of getting his feelings hurt.

Because walking through the crowd because he's a union worker at Ground Zero is stirring things up. :cuckoo:

Besides...he WAS wearing a Muslim looking hat. That makes him a valid target, you know. :eusa_eh:

To tell you again implies that I've told you that before, which I haven't. But hey why let a little thing like truth get in your way? You stupid fuck!

Tell us again how smart you are....You need to get that point across.

You're living proof that stupidity knows no bounds.

Tell us again how very smart you are.....we know you want to. Don't beat around the bush....it is a point you need to drive home....that you are a genius! That you've got Lonestar LOGIC!!!!

sportsunlimited_2118_7409026879

What to wear while walking as a Muslim. :lol:

Forum List

Back