Objections to ground zero mosque fuel jihadist ire

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
"Islamic radicals are seizing on protests against a planned Islamic community center near Manhattan's Ground Zero and anti-Muslim rhetoric elsewhere as a propaganda opportunity and are stepping up anti-U.S. chatter and threats on their websites.

"One jihadist site vowed to conduct suicide bombings in Florida to avenge a threatened Koran burning, while others predicted an increase in terrorist recruits as a result of such actions.

"By Allah, the wars are heated and you Americans are the ones who…enflamed it," says one such posting. "By Allah you will be the first to taste its flames."

"The violent postings are not just on al Qaeda-linked websites but on prominent, mainstream Muslim chat forums, Mr. Brachman said."

"Critics of the proposed Islamic center said their right to speak out shouldn't be influenced by the possibility of jihadist threats. "We will never win a war when we are afraid to even name our enemies," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said in an e-mail Sunday. "

" "Now, I wish to bomb myself in this church as revenge for the sake of Allah's talk. And here I register my name here that I want to be an intended-martyr," wrote a poster identifying himself as "Abu Dujanah."

Protests, Rhetoric Feed Jihadists' Fire - WSJ.com

Ah Islam,the religion of PEACE....We protest against a building going up in lower Manhattan and these dickweeds talk about blowing shit up.Wonderful,and I wonder how many Libs on this site and in the USA don't see Islam for what it really is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwaNRWMN-F4]YouTube - Anti-muslim Rally at Ground Zero[/ame]

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/opinion/22rich.html?src=me&ref=general

"We owe thanks to Justin Elliott of Salon for the single most revealing account of this controversy’s evolution. He reports that there was zero reaction to the “ground zero mosque” from the front-line right or anyone else except marginal bloggers when The Times first reported on the Park51 plans in a lengthy front-page article on Dec. 9, 2009. The sole exception came some two weeks later at Fox News, where Laura Ingraham, filling in on “The O’Reilly Factor,” interviewed Daisy Khan, the wife of the project’s organizer, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf. Ingraham gave the plans her blessing. “I can’t find many people who really have a problem with it,” she said. “I like what you’re trying to do.”"

'How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began' 'A viciously anti-Muslim blogger, the New York Post and the right-wing media'

How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began - War Room - Salon.com

I think it's time we play cowboys and muslims.

I think that's a great idea actually. Let's get all the maniacal jihadists and all the maniacally bigoted muslim haters and put them all on an island with some weapons. The world will emerge as a better place when they are all gone and all that remains on the mainland are the peace loving people from all religions, including Islam.

I think it's time we play cowboys and muslims.

I think that's a great idea actually. Let's get all the maniacal jihadists and all the maniacally bigoted muslim haters and put them all on an island with some weapons. The world will emerge as a better place when they are all gone and all that remains on the mainland are the peace loving people from all religions, including Islam.

I agree.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/opinion/22rich.html?src=me&ref=general

"We owe thanks to Justin Elliott of Salon for the single most revealing account of this controversy’s evolution. He reports that there was zero reaction to the “ground zero mosque” from the front-line right or anyone else except marginal bloggers when The Times first reported on the Park51 plans in a lengthy front-page article on Dec. 9, 2009. The sole exception came some two weeks later at Fox News, where Laura Ingraham, filling in on “The O’Reilly Factor,” interviewed Daisy Khan, the wife of the project’s organizer, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf. Ingraham gave the plans her blessing. “I can’t find many people who really have a problem with it,” she said. “I like what you’re trying to do.”"

'How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began' 'A viciously anti-Muslim blogger, the New York Post and the right-wing media'

How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began - War Room - Salon.com

82099197-1.jpg

Heres the bottom line on this whole thing......................

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts...........this mosque will be built, but not were the developers want. Write it down...........100% certainty.:eusa_dance:

how did i bash christians?

i called it a nice mob....and that is bashing?

and what religion do you surmise they might be?

You called it a 'nice christian mob', stroll. Care to provide evidence that everyone attending was 'christian'?

Makes no difference to me what faith or no faith they have. I will say this.... they, like those who burn flags, bibles, korans, or anything else, are entitled to protest. And.... while people may brand them as bigots or whatever other easy answer is provided for regurgitation.... they are entitled to do it. End of.

and the property owners have ever right to develop their property regardless of protests

and now answer me what religion would you surmise them to be?

we all know at least 75% of more would claim to be christian why do you feel the need to deflect that?

Forum List

Back