Objections to ground zero mosque fuel jihadist ire

midol.jpg

Ah Islam,the religion of PEACE....We protest against a building going up in lower Manhattan and these dickweeds talk about blowing shit up.Wonderful,and I wonder how many Libs on this site and in the USA don't see Islam for what it really is.

Are you fucking kidding me? Christianity is so great? Yeah, let's go bomb abortion clinics when one of the ten commandments is "THOU SHALT NOT KILL." Don't get self-righteous over Islam. Those fundamentalists were just that: fundamentalists. Same as Christian fundamentalists who pull the same kind of shit.

The only thing full of shit here is you and your diaper. ;)

He questioned “how many Muslims are true moderates here.

“Some people pretend they are moderates but they are not moderates. And there are some people who do not have the theological knowledge to discredit the beliefs of the radicals..."

The "moderate Islam" vs. "radical Islam" meme is a fiction, a protective coloration propaganda tool introduced by the Muslim Brotherhood, whose goal is the "introduction of the Islamic Shari'ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society."

An internal document unearthed in the Holy Land Foundation case laid out the strategy: "The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions."

The Muslim Brotherhood are the same ones who created the "bridge building" meme as part of their propaganda tactics.

OnlyOneIslam-A-ButcherSign.jpg

“Some people pretend they are moderates but they are not moderates. And there are some people who do not have the theological knowledge to discredit the beliefs of the radicals..."

The "moderate Islam" vs. "radical Islam" meme is a fiction, a protective coloration propaganda tool introduced by the Muslim Brotherhood, whose goal is the "introduction of the Islamic Shari'ah as the basis controlling the affairs of state and society."

An internal document unearthed in the Holy Land Foundation case laid out the strategy: "The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions."

The Muslim Brotherhood are the same ones who created the "bridge building" meme as part of their propaganda tactics.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."

As for this Shari'ah stuff, yadda yadda yadda. It isn’t going to happen. You let me know when we change our laws and declare capital punishment for women convicted of adultery.

Joining this late ~ please excuse?

I'm SHOCKED!!!

The INtolerant Nation of Islam is ANGRY over American citizens having feelings in discordance to their agenda???

Why, HOW could that oh! so TOLERANT faction deny the CITIZENS of another nation their own feelings?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech..."

As for this Shari'ah stuff, yadda yadda yadda. It isn’t going to happen. You let me know when we change our laws and declare capital punishment for women convicted of adultery.

Another idiot joins the fray.

I didn't say we would have sharia. I said that's what the Muslim faction behind the mosque wants. It's certainly what Rauf wants.

And when a religion challenges our laws, it's time to police that religion. We did it with Mormonism, we can sure as shit do it with Islam.

Another idiot joins the fray.

I didn't say we would have sharia. I said that's what the Muslim faction behind the mosque wants. It's certainly what Rauf wants.

And when a religion challenges our laws, it's time to police that religion. We did it with Mormonism, we can sure as shit do it with Islam.

I never called you an idiot. Personal attacks are not warranted. Now, without resorting to name-calling, I respectfully disagree with you. I don’t care that Muslims what Shari'a law. We have freedom of speech in America. I want marijuana and prostitution to be legal nation-wide. If anyone breaks our laws then that person should be punished in accordance with our legal system. Yet, any group is free to challenge our laws. I welcome them to participate in the political process. We have ways to amend our Constitution and create laws.

No. When a religious group (or any group) challenges our laws, it is not time to police that religion to any greater extent than it is time to police any individual citizen who wants to challenge our laws.

Here is an example that I hope will help make my point: Do you think that Christian organizations that advocate changes in government policy should be policed – Yes or No? People and groups are free to advocate for the end of legalized abortion. Yet, if someone kills an abortion provider, then that person should be punished.

"Yada yada yada".

One insult is as good as another. So you don't like my brand, I don't like yours.

Islam is not just a religion. It isn't comparable to Christianity or any other religion. And when a religious group challenges our laws by BREAKING them, then yes, we get to police them.

The Mormons became dangerous when they started administering punishment outside of the law, and ignoring the established judiciary.

Islam is a thousand times more dangerous, violent and pernicious. Mormons didn't kill 3000 people and we regulated the hell out of them. And the left would like to see them regulated more! You should have seen Ravi and other liberals on here hanging from the rafters hooting that all the FLDS families should be split up, children permanently removed, men thrown in prison....before there was ever a trial or even any evidence of abuse (and all the families were quietly reunited and children returned, btw).

Islam is comparable to any other religion. It's the second largest in the world. Muslim Americans aren't breaking the law by practicing Islam in America.

"Yada yada yada".

One insult is as good as another. So you don't like my brand, I don't like yours.

I don't resort to name-calling.

Islam is not just a religion. It isn't comparable to Christianity or any other religion.

Islam is just a religion. It is comparable to other religions. Christianity has its loud-mouths and terrorists too.

And when a religious group challenges our laws by BREAKING them, then yes, we get to police them.

When individuals break laws, then those individuals should be punished in accordance with our legal system. Should all of Christianity be policed because of the actions of some select violent groups of Christians?

Ah Islam,the religion of PEACE....We protest against a building going up in lower Manhattan and these dickweeds talk about blowing shit up.Wonderful,and I wonder how many Libs on this site and in the USA don't see Islam for what it really is.

Are you fucking kidding me? Christianity is so great? Yeah, let's go bomb abortion clinics when one of the ten commandments is "THOU SHALT NOT KILL." Don't get self-righteous over Islam. Those fundamentalists were just that: fundamentalists. Same as Christian fundamentalists who pull the same kind of shit.

I'm getting weary of this little drama. Played out time and again. Oh, Christians do the same thing. Guess what? When you take Christians out of the equation in an Islamic country, they murder each other at an alarming rate. They can't stand each other when there is no common enemy. Outside of Ireland you rarely see that consistent level of murder of your fellow religious branch.

That's not the point. The point is that people, in the name of Christianity, do things that are morally reprehensible by the standards of Christianity. That is hypocrisy on a massive level, and are ignorant enough to become self-righteous about it. GROW UP! I don't call those people Christians, because they are not. They are assholes. The same as the terrorists. They are not muslims. They simply think they are and want to believe they are, but they are not. They are fundamentalists who did these things in the name of Islam but do not represent Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion. Don't be so fucking American and blame Islam. Stupid Americans... I am American, and don't want to associated with this kind of neanderthal-level attitude. I'm so tired of kissing America's ass because other 'patriotic americans' say I have to. Go fuck yourself. I don't have to do shit. I'll do it when Americans start acting like adults and not like little children griping over a toy. I am more American for expressing my sentiment than simply conforming to support ideas that are intrinsically un-american.

Last edited:
Islam is comparable to any other religion. It's the second largest in the world. Muslim Americans aren't breaking the law by practicing Islam in America.

Not true at all. Polygamy alone is very common here. Sharia Law, it depends. Part of Sharia Law is Unconstitutional. Why even make claims like that at all. You hurt your cause by doing so.

"Yada yada yada".

I don't resort to name-calling.

Islam is not just a religion. It isn't comparable to Christianity or any other religion.

Islam is just a religion. It is comparable to other religions. Christianity has its loud-mouths and terrorists too.

And when a religious group challenges our laws by BREAKING them, then yes, we get to police them.

When individuals break laws, then those individuals should be punished in accordance with our legal system. Should all of Christianity be policed because of the actions of some select violent groups of Christians?

Where Islam is different is It's end is Totalitarianism. Other Religions have Reformed to the point that the effect is by example and persuasion, not dictate and cruel and unusual punishment. Separation of Church and State is a Christian concept, Islam is wrestling with the concept, only as a means to convince us to reject it and choose compliance with Sharia Law instead.

I'm getting weary of this little drama. Played out time and again. Oh, Christians do the same thing. Guess what? When you take Christians out of the equation in an Islamic country, they murder each other at an alarming rate. They can't stand each other when there is no common enemy. Outside of Ireland you rarely see that consistent level of murder of your fellow religious branch.

That's not the point. The point is that people, in the name of Christianity, do things that are morally reprehensible by the standards of Christianity. That is hypocrisy on a massive level, and are ignorant enough to become self-righteous about it. GROW UP! I don't call those people Christians, because they are not. They are assholes. The same as the terrorists. They are not muslims. They simply think they are and want to believe they are, but they are not. They are fundamentalists who did these things in the name of Islam but do not represent Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion. Don't be so fucking American and blame Islam. Stupid Americans... I am American, and don't want to associated with this kind of neanderthal-level attitude. I'm so tired of kissing America's ass because other 'patriotic americans' say I have to. Go fuck yourself. I don't have to do shit. I'll do it when Americans start acting like adults and not like little children griping over a toy. I am more American for expressing my sentiment than simply conforming to support ideas that are intrinsically un-american.

In Christianity, the Majority, have the loudest voice, in most cases, the strongest influence. In Islam, Those who hold the Sword of Power dictate and control the Masses through fear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Y0SMitMpk]YouTube - Find The Cost Of Freedom. Gilmour, Crosby , Nash[/ame]

In Christianity, the Majority, have the loudest voice, in most cases, the strongest influence. In Islam, Those who hold the Sword of Power dictate and control the Masses through fear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Y0SMitMpk]YouTube - Find The Cost Of Freedom. Gilmour, Crosby , Nash[/ame]

In Democracy, the majority, have the loudest voice, in most cases, the strongest influence. In theocracies, Those who hold the Sword of Power dictate and control the masses. It's no different than mid-evel Europe, controlled by Kings who rested on 'divine-authority.' They were Christian, did the masses have ANYTHING to do with Influence? No. Don't rename a context of democracy "Chrisitianity." They are not the same. Secondly, The countries that happen to be mostly islam are located in a region where most people are pretty poor, and grow up in bad conditions, and only a few hold all the wealth, kind of like Europe before the modern age and Christianity, therefore, yes, in that context, those who hold the sword of power dictate. The same song has been played throughout history and has nothing to do with the pre-dominant religion, but rather the political structure and more importantly, the strength of it's meaning in that culture. C'mon man, that was a super weak point not at all held together by logic, reason, or fact. Very Christian-centric, again.

Last edited:

In Democracy, the majority, have the loudest voice, in most cases, the strongest influence. In theocracies, Those who hold the Sword of Power dictate and control the masses. It's no different than mid-evel Europe, controlled by Kings who rested on 'divine-authority.' They were Christian, did the masses have ANYTHING to do with Influence? No. Don't rename a context of democracy "Chrisitianity." They are not the same. Secondly, The countries that happen to be mostly islam are located in a region where most people are pretty poor, and grow up in bad conditions, and only a few hold all the wealth, kind of like Europe before the modern age and Christianity, therefore, yes, in that context, those who hold the sword of power dictate. The same song has been played throughout history and has nothing to do with the pre-dominant religion, but rather the political structure and more importantly, the strength of it's meaning in that culture. C'mon man, that was a super weak point not at all held together by logic, reason, or fact. Very Christian-centric, again.

So you are going to excuse Muslims who are killing innocent folks a couple of times a day, versus the once every couple of years Christian nutjob? Are you that dense? Let me take you through history. Christianity is the basis of Islam. Christianity was a turning point in what the common man thought about himself. Instead of needing a priest or Pope to intervene on your behalf, you could have a direct relationship with God. This lead to the idea of Liberty which over time lead to our Constitution. Now man was given inalienable rights and freedoms. This from a country based on Judeo-Christian thought.

Why are people in Islamic countries poor? How did Christian countries break the cycle? See above. Peddle your hate and misinformation elsewhere.

Sorry Charlie. Epic Fail. You speak of what was. I speak of the Present. Reform brought the change Einstein. The recognition of Unalienable Rights. Reform is the Key, not living in the Past. It was Christian Principles through Locke that formed Our foundation, which Insured We would not become a Theocracy. We were founded on Judeo Christian Principles, not Dogma. We are a Constitutional Republic, rooted in Federalism, not a Democracy, just to clarify. The focus at the time was Justice, and a restraint against run away Power.

The Countries dominated by Islam are poor because of the Control over Peoples lives. Totalitarianism Kill's inspiration. It beats down Individual will, creativity, inspiration, which it see's as a threat, rightly so.

Islam is comparable to any other religion.

Sure it is.

OnlyOneIslam-J-Mutilation.jpg

Why don't you list for us, Sky Dancer, all the other "comparable" religions whose foundational works are political documents—as are the Quran, the Hadith, and the Sira. Take your time.

Forum List

Back