Obesity is NOT beautiful! :(

Some fat women are beautiful and who is fat and thin is a gray scale that is largely dependent on fashion not medicine.

Certainly these stick thin people stilting around are not healthy.

Here is a collection of some beautiful fat women.

peter_paul_rubens_medici-detail.jpg

I like a more athletic muscular body type. You know, people who are in good shape! :D
So do you expect your man to still love you when your body simply cant remain in its youthful shape any more?

I've seen plenty of people in their 70s and older who are not fat.
IT is not a simple and easy thing to do and maintain.

A whole lot of people are genetically prone to obesity after they get into their 60s and beyond.

I like a more athletic muscular body type. You know, people who are in good shape! :D
So do you expect your man to still love you when your body simply cant remain in its youthful shape any more?

A whole lot of people are genetically prone to obesity after they get into their 60s and beyond.

Well, I'm not really talking about old people anyways. I'm talking about children, teens and young adults, a lot of which are much too fat.

If you like the fat cat classical pictures, here is a link to my fat cat gallery with a whole bunch of them! :D They are SO funny!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

With any luck, Trump's new healthcare law modification will take care of America's obesity problem, by dropping all fatsos off the insurance policies, on the pre existing condition basis.

Forum List

Back