Obama's War on Terror

What the fuck are you talking about..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/05/us/us-military-deaths-in-afghanistan.html?_r=0

The Times..a paper you folks absolutely hate..lists casualties on a daily basis.

There aren't many papers that do that.

384193_444754478893937_2106291958_n.jpg

Air Force base mortuary workers dumped soldiers? remains in landfill: report* - New York Daily News
I guess you didn't read this part in your haste to make the military look bad:
Officials told the newspaper the practice didn't apply to entire bodies, only pieces of body parts that they couldn't identify or parts that were retrieved from war zones after the fallen had been buried.​
Dumbass.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/27/washington/27coffins.html

War is a messy business. The right doesn't want to show Johnny coming home in a box. Might lose some support for the war. Might not get enough cannon fodder. Might not be able to make the world safe for Coca-Cola. The right doesn't want little problems like dumping of soldier's remains into a landfill coming to light. Could have made the Republican administration look bad. Of course, now that a Democrat is in office - let the mud fly.
It was the left that wanted pictures of coffins. Now that you get them, you complain?

Dumbass.

Air Force base mortuary workers dumped soldiers? remains in landfill: report* - New York Daily News

War is a messy business. The right doesn't want to show Johnny coming home in a box. Might lose some support for the war. Might not get enough cannon fodder. Might not be able to make the world safe for Coca-Cola. The right doesn't want little problems like dumping of soldier's remains into a landfill coming to light. Could have made the Republican administration look bad. Of course, now that a Democrat is in office - let the mud fly.

Cindy Sheehan worked her butt off to get the media to pay attention. She organized, demonstrated and never let up.
And the liberal media eagerly cooperated.

The families of the fallen in Benghazi?

The liberal media doesn't give a damn.
But, you're right that Bush would not allow camera to show the truth, no caskets offloading, no families, no numbers.
Oh Bush prevented casualty numbers from being released?

Are you really that stupid?

Rhetorical question.

Is 'Obama's War on Terror' a play on words or just a really tasteless joke?
Obama is the weakest 'president' we've ever had.

Cindy Sheehan worked her butt off to get the media to pay attention. She organized, demonstrated and never let up.

But, you're right that Bush would not allow camera to show the truth, no caskets offloading, no families, no numbers.

Rhetorical question.

Approaching 5000 dead and over 50000 injured in Iraq and Afghanistan, but you want the media to focus on 4 dead in Benghazi?

Rhetorical question.

Approaching 5000 dead and over 50000 injured in Iraq and Afghanistan, but you want the media to focus on 4 dead in Benghazi?
No. I want the media to stop pretending the 4 dead in Benghazi don't exist because their deaths are Obama's failure.

Rhetorical question.

No. I want the media to stop pretending the 4 dead in Benghazi don't exist because their deaths are Obama's failure.

OK, so tally 4 for Obama. Doesn't look so bad when you compare to the thousands under Bush. Can you point to any administration where deaths did not occur?

OK, so tally 4 for Obama. Doesn't look so bad when you compare to the thousands under Bush. Can you point to any administration where deaths did not occur?
No. Can you point to any administration that allowed people to die so its re-election bid wouldn't be harmed?

I can.

It's very important that you people realize, and I'm talking to both sides of the political fence here, that there is NO war on terror.

This is about empire, period. Short of a Ron Paul type you will never end this cycle of violence until Central Asia is securely in western hands.

No. Can you point to any administration that allowed people to die so its re-election bid wouldn't be harmed?

I can.

Any administration refusing to do anything about gun control, death penalty, abortion?

Last edited:
Obama's sole success is on terror, having turned a deaf ear toward his fringe supporters on this front. It may be the only part of his legacy which will not be a miserable failure.

Just to let the Looney Left know what their illustrious CinC is doing:

Department Of Defense Casualty Status Report - November 14, 2012

by Derrick Stallings
DoD Casualty Status Report @ http://www.defense.gov/news/casualty.pdf

:mad:

this thread title SHOULD say Obama and Bushs fake war on terror because thats what it is and Bushwacker was the one that got it started for O Bummer.

I'll bet Osama bin Laden, most of al Queda's senior leadership and thousands of their foot soldiers don't consider it fake.

Forum List

Back